Jump to content
hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

On 1/22/2020 at 8:20 PM, Bucky CC said:

Went through a driver fitting at Club Champion earlier today.  I love my Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero head but was pretty iffy on the stock Hzrdus Smoke shaft.  After 60+ minutes of trying different shafts the clear winner was a Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X.  Carry went up about 10 yards but more importantly the dispersion was much tighter.

I knew the shaft would be expensive and Club Champion did not dissapoint.  They wanted $415 for the shaft, $15 for the grip, and another $35 to install the standard Callaway adapter.  Total of $465 but that did include shaft PUREing.

I called the head pro at my local course and he can get the shaft with adapter and grip already installed for $330 (plus I get to use up my shop credit).  Ding ding ding we have a winner!

 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, PMookie said:

Perfect way to use Club Champion for their services!!! Awesome. I’ve done the same thing numerous times.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recently purchase the Cobra F9 tour length, which is 44.5".  I really love it and don't want to jinks it, but I haven't hit 1 slice on the course with it through 18 holes and 2 range sessions.  I'm just wondering if I got the right shaft?  I wasn't fit because we don't have Club Champion or the likes here, so I can't get a true shaft fitting without traveling to another state.  I have the HZRDUS Smoke 60, 6.0 and sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have something stiffer.  I'm averaging approx 285 with that set-up, but if you got 10 more yards, I sure as heck wouldn't mind 295 with tighter dispersion. 

  • Like 3

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My shaft ho'ing tendencies bit me again.  I picked up an Alidla Tour Green 85 TX with the graphene tech in it.  My intentions were to try this out as a shortened driver shaft since it was heavier, and if it didn't work out, I'd cut it down for my 3 wood.  Well, I tipped it 1.25" and trimmed to 44.5", and I've now got me a fairway finding missile launcher. 

  • Like 6

TaylorMade M5 9.0 - PX HZRDUS Green 60 6.5 TX
TaylorMade M6 15 - PX HZRDUS Green 80 6.5 TX
Callaway X Forged UT 19.5 - Aldila Rogue Black 105 TX
Srixon Z745 4-P - PX LZ 7.0
Titleist SM7 50.09F / 54.06 M / 58.14K
Odyssey Black Series #3 34”
Bridgestone B XS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

 

I recently purchase the Cobra F9 tour length, which is 44.5".  I really love it and don't want to jinks it, but I haven't hit 1 slice on the course with it through 18 holes and 2 range sessions.  I'm just wondering if I got the right shaft?  I wasn't fit because we don't have Club Champion or the likes here, so I can't get a true shaft fitting without traveling to another state.  I have the HZRDUS Smoke 60, 6.0 and sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have something stiffer.  I'm averaging approx 285 with that set-up, but if you got 10 more yards, I sure as heck wouldn't mind 295 with tighter dispersion. 

THIS is the type of problem I wish I had when it comes to my game....  AHHH that eternal dilemma, "Can I squeeze out an extra 10 yards to get me to 295?"

😭

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

Do you like it better than the Sun Mountain 3.5?  I've been looking for a new bag, but they want way too much for 'em these days.

Yes, but only because it works better on my clic gear and riding cart so I don't have to swap bags between going to the range or practicing and going to the course to play 

  • Like 1

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft I
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
 
SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

THIS is the type of problem I wish I had when it comes to my game....  AHHH that eternal dilemma, "Can I squeeze out an extra 10 yards to get me to 295?"

😭

 

Now if I could get the most important part of the game down...getting it on the green and in the hole.  Looks like you probably have that part down.

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

Now if I could get the most important part of the game down...getting it on the green and in the hole.  Looks like you probably have that part down.

I’m the last guy to give advice to someone about their golf game, but if I had the power you do I’d do the following...

1 Go get a really good wedge and putter fitting. You wouldn’t need to buy anything super expensive. Just make sure the putter fit your stroke and the wedges had the proper bounce, grind etc.

2 I’d go get a series of short game lessons.

3 Then I’d spend the vast majority of my practice time honing in my game from PW down.

You’ve been blessed with a part of the game the vast majority of us can only dream about having. With your length a low single digit handicap is there inside you, just waiting to come out. I’d love to see that happen for you.

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’m the last guy to give advice to someone about their golf game, but if I had the power you do I’d do the following...

1 Go get a really good wedge and putter fitting. You wouldn’t need to buy anything super expensive. Just make sure the putter fit your stroke and the wedges had the proper bounce, grind etc.

2 I’d go get a series of short game lessons.

3 Then I’d spend the vast majority of my practice time honing in my game from PW down.

You’ve been blessed with a part of the game the vast majority of us can only dream about having. With your length a low single digit handicap is there inside you, just waiting to come out. I’d love to see that happen for you.

Thank you for the encouragement and tips, I really appreciate that.  I have received a putter fitting at the Evnroll HQ, but for whatever reason I changed my grip location last year...going back this year to the grip location I used during the fitting.  Have seen better results already in the short time we've had this year.  You are right, I really need a wedge fitting!  My gap between PW and GW is too large and my SW and LW don't have enough bounce...so I've been told.  I really want to try those SM8's, but not fitters in my area. 

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

Thank you for the encouragement and tips, I really appreciate that.  I have received a putter fitting at the Evnroll HQ, but for whatever reason I changed my grip location last year...going back this year to the grip location I used during the fitting.  Have seen better results already in the short time we've had this year.  You are right, I really need a wedge fitting!  My gap between PW and GW is too large and my SW and LW don't have enough bounce...so I've been told.  I really want to try those SM8's, but not fitters in my area. 

As far as the wedges you like, the Titleist website has a pretty good tool, it’s called the Vokey wedge selector.. if you know your swing traits, (steep, shallow), the course conditions and type of sand you play from, it’s very good at helping with the lofts and grinds you need.

One other thing, even if there isn’t a good fitter nearby, try to find a golf store with a lie board, I can’t imagine one that doesn’t.  I never worried about the lie angles on my wedges. 

I’m average height, and always assumed off the rack would work. It turns out that I need my irons and wedges a * or two flat, depending on the original specs. Hopefully it makes a difference with not only my club to ground interaction, but also finding the center of the club face.

Edited by Grand Stranded
  • Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BTW [mention=76102]azstu324[/mention]
The finish on those clubs is incredibly good. I don't know why Wilson and other OEM's don't use it more often. It's similar but not exactly like the "tumbled" look of PING irons up to the G30's. I told you I love the F5's, and whenever I see a set in someone's bag it's amazing how well they've held up.
The CF'16s had a nice finish, but even for a forged club they dinged up quickly. Some of the cast irons Callaway and PING have made recently, such as the Steelheads, Rogues, and the G look horrible after just a few rounds. Just a horribly cheap chrome finish, yet at a premium price.    
I played my first round on an exec course today and all I can say is WOW!

These clubs might just be replacing my beloved Maltbys.

Of the 10 par 3's on the course including a 205 yd and 178 yd, I landed all 10 on the green. 9 were pin high and the 205 yd was about 5 yds short and right at the pin.

These things are insanely accurate and consistent. The feel is just magical. I've played all different types of forged clubs and these are without a doubt some of the best feeling.

My typical miss is on the toe. With the stabilizing bar, there was no loss of yardage and no face twisting which I really think was a factor to their incredible consistency.

The top line is thicker than I'm used to but it's not off-putting at all. Heel to toe is a nice profile and offset is very slight and is uniform through the set so the 4 iron and GW have the same offset.

Ultimately I'm beyond thrilled about the outcome. The only change that I'd make is the grips. They came with new Lamkin crossline mid-size. Mids wear on my hands and I'm not a fan of the crosslines. I'm going to switch them out for the Golf Pride Microsuede standards +3 bottom wraps. Excellent grips BTW!

Another thing that I couldn't help myself with was to mess with the gold paint. I took some 2k grit and was able to carefully remove some of the gold. I like the look a lot better. 0217202203a.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

  • Like 6

:cobra-small:  F8+ 9*/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:adams-small:  Tight Lies2  3 wood (14*) UST ProForce V2 Black (S+)
:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 4-GW 
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW 56/12 Wedge
:cleveland-small:  Huntington Beach #11 Putter

Current MGS test group member for fuji.jpg.2882d9125b503e4cc01e98268c2c0366.jpgMotoreX.jpg.5d63086430ba328b6d69e9b545a11340.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

I played my first round on an exec course today and all I can say is WOW!

These clubs might just be replacing my beloved Maltbys.

Of the 10 par 3's on the course including a 205 yd and 178 yd, I landed all 10 on the green. 9 were pin high and the 205 yd was about 5 yds short and right at the pin.

These things are insanely accurate and consistent. The feel is just magical. I've played all different types of forged clubs and these are without a doubt some of the best feeling.

My typical miss is on the toe. With the stabilizing bar, there was no loss of yardage and no face twisting which I really think was a factor to their incredible consistency.

The top line is thicker than I'm used to but it's not off-putting at all. Heel to toe is a nice profile and offset is very slight and is uniform through the set so the 4 iron and GW have the same offset.

Ultimately I'm beyond thrilled about the outcome. The only change that I'd make is the grips. They came with new Lamkin crossline mid-size. Mids wear on my hands and I'm not a fan of the crosslines. I'm going to switch them out for the Golf Pride Microsuede standards +3 bottom wraps. Excellent grips BTW!

Another thing that I couldn't help myself with was to mess with the gold paint. I took some 2k grit and was able to carefully remove some of the gold. I like the look a lot better. 0217202203a.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..
 

You did a better job then Wilson did, lol. That looks really sharp.

Hey, I didn’t want to bore you last night talking about when I was fitted for these, but wtf...

The guy who fitted me played briefly on the European Tour about 15-20 years ago. He’s obviously a hell of a player. He has these same irons in his bag to this day. He’s a member at my club, and a great guy. He thought they were perfect for me. I know he was disappointed I went with the CF16s, but I just couldn’t resist the deal I got with them.

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulled the trigger on a new bag. I got the Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 cart bag. I should get it on Wednesday from Amazon.

  • Like 3

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, azstu324 said:

I landed all 10 on the green.

That's incredible!!!  Looks like that handicap will be coming down this year.

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

You did a better job then Wilson did, lol. That looks really sharp.

Hey, I didn’t want to bore you last night talking about when I was fitted for these, but wtf...

The guy who fitted me played briefly on the European Tour about 15-20 years ago. He’s obviously a hell of a player. He has these same irons in his bag to this day. He’s a member at my club, and a great guy. He thought they were perfect for me. I know he was disappointed I went with the CF16s, but I just couldn’t resist the deal I got with them.

Not boring at all! Now if we were telling the same story to my wife on the other hand.. all yawns.. but stories/experiences like these is why we're all here right? 🙂 The Cally Apex's are a great set of clubs. One thing that I just couldn't get along with was the progressive offset and when you got to the lower irons i.e. 6, 5, 4, 3, the offset just didn't suite my eye. I owned an Apex Pro 3i for about a month that I used as a UDI and while it played very nicely, I just couldn't get used to the look at address.. but that's a personal preference. 

So in all honesty, I've got some method to my madness for buying these specific clubs and it was by the grace of the golf Golds that the stars aligned to find this set in this condition for this price. Who knows? Maybe there's more madness than method.. 😜 In another topic, I posted about how I'm going to be taking a step back from golf in 2020. Not so much by choice as it is out of necessity. I'm going to be getting back to my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training. I'm turning 41 next month and really have an internal desire to get my body right as I'm a few (30) lbs heavier and just don't feel or move like I'd like to. Needless to say, BJJ requires an equal commitment of time and $ as golf so putting in equal efforts to both just isn't possible with a family and being a sole provider. through 2017-2019 my golf goal was to get to low teen or even single digit hdcp. I was able to achieve a 9.6.. at least according to The Grint.. but I'll take that. 

Now I'm not completely giving up golf as that would just be silly. But Instead of playing once a week and practicing in between, I'm going to have to cut down my rounds to maybe once a month and maybe just a range session before the round. I was looking for a set of clubs that offer just that little bit of forgiveness when my game's not at it's tip top (for me) but still allow for some workability and shot shaping when needed and require just a little less mechanical effort to put the ball on the green. The marketing that Wilson put out on these clubs was very appealing as they are labeled as "Hybrid". Not in the sense of actual hybrids but a tweener set for either improving golfers to transition to maybe a blade-style set or for fellas like me who have the mechanics and knowledge but just can't put in the time needed to maintain a proper set of blades. So far, these have checked every box and I couldn't be happier. 

  • Like 5

:cobra-small:  F8+ 9*/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:adams-small:  Tight Lies2  3 wood (14*) UST ProForce V2 Black (S+)
:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 4-GW 
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW 56/12 Wedge
:cleveland-small:  Huntington Beach #11 Putter

Current MGS test group member for fuji.jpg.2882d9125b503e4cc01e98268c2c0366.jpgMotoreX.jpg.5d63086430ba328b6d69e9b545a11340.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought myself a hot melt gun. No more ugly lead tape. Now I just got to figure out how to use it! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

  • Like 5

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I went in thinking M Craft 2 or 3 in White Satin or Black
Ended up with this beauty. The pictures truly do not do the blue justice 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200218141855143.thumb.jpg.40ef72b516523b029a2075dad6045d9f.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200218141939268_COVER.thumb.jpg.065ea612de5c3fc0dba90bdd8b373111.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20200218142021131_COVER.thumb.jpg.20185a5978096c86bf60a41a2d3dde44.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200218142050066_COVER.thumb.jpg.ab3a7ba52270508e2f58090b9c11167a.jpg

That is a great looking putter Boss


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I went in thinking M Craft 2 or 3 in White Satin or Black

Ended up with this beauty. The pictures truly do not do the blue justice 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200218141855143.thumb.jpg.40ef72b516523b029a2075dad6045d9f.jpg

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200218141939268_COVER.thumb.jpg.065ea612de5c3fc0dba90bdd8b373111.jpg

00000IMG_00000_BURST20200218142021131_COVER.thumb.jpg.20185a5978096c86bf60a41a2d3dde44.jpg

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200218142050066_COVER.thumb.jpg.ab3a7ba52270508e2f58090b9c11167a.jpg

Wow, that's beautiful. A friend of mine was just telling me how nice their new putters look.

Plus it matches your new bag!!! 😉

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grand Stranded said:

Wow, that's beautiful. A friend of mine was just telling me how nice their new putters look.

Plus it matches your new bag!!! 😉

It's a nice Mets blue

  • Like 2

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft I
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
 
SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blue is my favorite color and that's one slicked up flat stick! 😍

  • Like 2

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Epic Flash 7 Wood
Callaway  Rogue X Irons 5 - AW 
Cleveland RTX-4 50 & 56 / RTX-3 60
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter

 

 



 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rickp said:


That is a great looking putter Bossemoji106.png


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I just checked these out on their website, Rick.

Naturally, they're not available in Lefty. 😭

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max 9*

:callaway-small: Rogue 15*  Quaranta 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash hybrids 18* & 21* Tensei Silver

:callaway-small: Rogue X 5-AW Tensei Silver 

:callaway-small: MD4 52* & 56*

:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Double Wide 34"

:callaway-small: Fusion Zero 14 way stand bag

 

:EVNROLL: ER5  & :yes-small: Tracy putters will be sitting in a :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 bag, just waiting for the :odyssey-small: to misbehave.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...