hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Our Sponsors

The eBay vendor that usually sells the Ping midsize Tour Velvet 360s had some back in stock so I ordered the 5 he had available!

• Like 4

Rain gear. All the golf I play and I don’t own a pit of rain pants. Hoping to play a lot of spring golf so the pants should come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Picked up a UST Frequency Filtered shaft and a new superstroke Traxion pistol grip for my soon to be refinished x5 flow neck putter.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

I bought me one of these today, to replace a 5 iron that misbehaves too often.

• Like 4

I bought me one of these today, to replace a 5 iron that misbehaves too often.

They’re boring. Mine only want to go up in the air and fly straight.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

They’re boring. Mine only want to go up in the air and fly straight. emoji6.png

Well, I just ordered it, so if I can remember I will let you know if mine is boring as well.  Here's hoping anyway.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well, I just ordered it, so if I can remember I will let you know if mine is boring as well.  Here's hoping anyway.

I love them...one of the most efficient clubs I’ve ever owned.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bens197 said:

Santa stopped by today and dropped off a care package. The TS1 is beautiful. Far better than any image I could find online. This is going to be fun.

IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4435.JPG

First thing I thought of when I saw the ferrules was whether you'd get the TS1s to go with them! They look awesome.

• Like 1

First thing I thought of when I saw the ferrules was whether you'd get the TS1s to go with them! They look awesome.

Hahaha, I decided enough was enough and I had to pull the trigger!

A side note...I was genuinely surprised at the head shape and size. Golfworks does itself no favors with the stock photos they offer for their clubs. I was not expecting this and I couldn’t be happier.

From one Maltby fan to another, thank you
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Hahaha, I decided enough was enough and I had to pull the trigger!

A side note...I was genuinely surprised at the head shape and size. Golfworks does itself no favors with the stock photos they offer for their clubs. I was not expecting this and I couldn’t be happier.

... I was thinking the same thing when I saw your pictures. Thanks for posting them. I couldn't agree more, they look so much better in your pictures than they do on the Golfworks website. I'd wish you luck with 'em but I have a feeling you won't need it! 👍

• Like 3

... I was thinking the same thing when I saw your pictures. Thanks for posting them. I couldn't agree more, they look so much better in your pictures than they do on the Golfworks website. I'd wish you luck with 'em but I have a feeling you won't need it! 

Thank you...I’ll likely share more as it progresses.
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bens197 said:

Santa stopped by today and dropped off a care package. The TS1 is beautiful. Far better than any image I could find online. This is going to be fun.

IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4435.JPG

wow.... those heads are so nice. 😍

(poster logs off MGS and goes over to Golf Works, LOL)

• Like 2

After giving it some thought, I decided to scoop up the GForce 7 iron and wedge. Gotta get this quick tempo under control!

• Like 2

On my way upstate last night to clean out my condo before we dump it is stopped at PGATSS for a walk around and found a unicorn. They had a Toulon Madison with a plumbers neck and a stroke lab shaft. These were not part of the stroke lab line but from the looks of it this was an order from Odyssey but not Toulon Garage. Sole plate is the 20g steel plate and has a SS Flatso 2.0 installed flat side forward. For $135 I just couldn’t leave it there.

• Like 8

wow.... those heads are so nice. 
(poster logs off MGS and goes over to Golf Works, LOL)

I plan to offer a review of the heads as well as the Modus 120 and Calibrate grips. There are already some Maltby fans here. I’d love to share this for someone who may be on the fence themselves.
  • Like 5

On my way upstate last night to clean out my condo before we dump it is stopped at PGATSS for a walk around and found a unicorn. They had a Toulon Madison with a plumbers neck and a stroke lab shaft. These were not part of the stroke lab line but from the looks of it this was an order from Odyssey but not Toulon Garage. Sole plate is the 20g steel plate and has a SS Flatso 2.0 installed flat side forward. For $135 I just couldn’t leave it there.

Pic when you get a chance, very nice find!

• Like 3

Flat Cat “Fat” grip for my putter. I liked the way it felt in the store, so giving it a go.

IMG_0560.thumb.JPG.427f986feded118cf2505af61e157d10.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

• Like 7