hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Our Sponsors

Bought grips for my clubs. Was hoping to start playing, but Illinois reverted their two day decision to allow courses to be open for walking only.

Besides that, golf purchases have been very slim. I will probably pick up a pair of shoes here. Gotta clean the garage out and see what I've got and what can go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 3/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, Rickp said:

That money clip is a great pickup!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

That was one of those "bid on eBay cheap, not thinking I'd get it" then lo and behold a few days later, I get a notification saying I won it! haha

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Don't forget to wipe every thing down with disinfectant when they get delivered!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I have been.....haha

• Like 2

That was one of those "bid on eBay cheap, not thinking I'd get it" then lo and behold a few days later, I get a notification saying I won it! haha

That’s like a “barn find”!

• Like 3

Nothing recently.  I'm having to live vicariously through you all. 

Although I do have a $700 gift card to our pro shop that is itching to be used 😍

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mr.hicksta said:

Ping G410 LST 10.5. Because MGS 2020 Most Wanted Driver test emoji6.png.

... Before I run out and buy a Ping G410 LST to replace my Cobra Xtreme, that I haven't even hit yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47A8w1T0zsw

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Although I do have a $700 gift card to our pro shop that is itching to be used 😍

Are you okay?  hopefully withdrawal isn't taking too much of a toll on you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

That's been a really good watch from the guys at TXG. Dude can flat out kill a golf ball and it's like watching a robot, but the comparisons between drivers is gold. Just goes to show how important fittings are and how much it pays to do tests on different days.

Also, I just ordered a small hitting mat to use in the backyard for chipping and full shots (with foam balls) and keep my irons from getting scuffed up. I figure it's nice to have something to do to keep my sanity right now.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

... He may be but I have not played golf since November. That is by FAR the longest I have gone without playing and I haven't even hit a ball!?! Going to the Show every January at least gives me 3 weeks of golf in the middle of the winter and the last 2 years I went to Phoenix and played a ton. This year has just been brutal on so many levels. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Got the Jones bag in. VERY disappointed. Gonna send it back. The cover for the main pouch was sewn-on incorrectly. IMG_0988.thumb.JPG.ae36f3821a02d177f664cc6adb5a4935.JPG

how could they have missed that ?

• Like 3

how could they have missed that ?

I know!!! Makes me wonder!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I'm fine.  But the itch is getting stronger 😎

I do have some things on the pondering list.  But  that's a different thread 😜

• Like 6

Although I do have a $700 gift card to our pro shop that is itching to be used

Don’t wait too long for a buy. I waited too long once and almost needed counseling or at least intervention

• Like 3

Just now, Rickp said:

Don’t wait too long for a buy. I waited too long once and almost needed counseling or at least intervention emoji16.png

Oh. I'm sure I won't.  Gotta do my part to help the economy out.  You know, doing it for the good of our country 😎

• Like 5

Oh. I'm sure I won't.  Gotta do my part to help the economy out.  You know, doing it for the good of our country

Me too. I made it almost two weeks without buying anything while confined to my house. The floodgates opened last week and now my wife is holding my eBay password hostage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Me too. I made it almost two weeks without buying anything while confined to my house. The floodgates opened last week and now my wife is holding my eBay password hostage.

We received an email from many of the companies that they are shutting down most or all operations for a couple weeks. So shipments will likely be on hold. 

But like you once I'm back in the office and the juices get going. I have a few things onh mind 😁

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Before I run out and buy a Ping G410 LST to replace my Cobra Xtreme, that I haven't even hit yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47A8w1T0zsw

That was a fun watch, and Mike absolutely PUNISHES the ball. I already had the G410 LST but in the 9* head so I'm sticking with one I'm familiar with. Hooray for pandemic purchases! 🤣

• Like 3

22 hours ago, PMookie said:

Got the Jones bag in. VERY disappointed. Gonna send it back. The cover for the main pouch was sewn-on incorrectly. IMG_0988.thumb.JPG.ae36f3821a02d177f664cc6adb5a4935.JPG

I had Jones bag briefly and was completely underwhelmed by everything about it.

• Like 1

We received an email from many of the companies that they are shutting down most or all operations for a couple weeks. So shipments will likely be on hold. 
But like you once I'm back in the office and the juices get going. I have a few things onh mind

I didn’t and then I found a PXG long putter, and a Rife 2 Bar long putter and I needed some grips and then my wife started trying to explain wants and needs. Then she got me the radar from Superspeed Golf and it went downhill from there. Now I am in recovery.....

• Like 5