hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Picked up an SLDR 10.5* head and a set of Titleist MB irons while I was hitting balls with my son today. The driver will end up with a friend of mine and the irons were just too good of a deal to pass up.

• Like 2

Bought a Green Bay Packers cart bag and a new pair of Adidas golf shoes.  Its all about the 3 stripes.

• Like 1

Have a UST Elements Chrome 6F5T on the way to mate with the Flex head

I have a 6F4T with a Covert tip for my 2.0 performance head. Really like this shaft a lot. Great feel.

• Like 1

I have a 6F4T with a Covert tip for my 2.0 performance head. Really like this shaft a lot. Great feel.

For me it was between the Chrome and a Rogue 125. The Chrome was a pretty comparable shaft and was half the price (new) of the Rogue (used).

• Like 2

So my 8,9,pw finally arrived, and they are wrong of course. My biggest fear when opening the box is that I wI'll be staring at right handed clubs, nope they got the hand correct, but they are supposed to be +1 length and +1* upright, they came in standard. Callaway messed them up, I hope they do something quickly to fix them

• Sad 1

Got in a new color of polymer... Ordered it for one project but now I may have two... I'll let you all guess what it's for lol... And yes, I dipped a paper towel in it to check the color

77B29C41-FF60-4216-9523-F15C4DE9C437_zps

• Like 3

So my 8,9,pw finally arrived, and they are wrong of course. My biggest fear when opening the box is that I wI'll be staring at right handed clubs, nope they got the hand correct, but they are supposed to be +1 length and +1* upright, they came in standard. Callaway messed them up, I hope they do something quickly to fix them

I was kind of bummed my shaft order was delayed, until I read this...  I really hope they get this taken care of for you quickly!!  My delivery delay is nothing compared to what you've been going through!

• Like 1

If any of the past interactions I or anyone I've known about with Cally are any indication, they'll get it fixed quick and you'll get about 200 apologies to go with it. Shoot Harry a message and he'll get you in touch with the right person.

• Like 1

Mistakes happen, I just want what I ordered, callaway stuff in area is flying off the shelf, so I know they are really busy, it's not to big of an issue, it sucks, but it is what it is. No reading I get to upset about it, I'm sure hey will do what they can. I'm out of town this weekend, so as long as I have them for he following week I will be ok.

• Like 1

If I were a betting man, after contacting a CS rep, they're likely going to overnight them with a return label in the box for the incorrect order... But that's just speculation based on how I've seen them handle things before.  *As an aside, I do not currently own any callaway equipment save an old X Forged vintage... Not a plug for them from me, just speaking from what I've seen them do in the past and for others more recently.

• Like 1

Well, I was told 2-3 more weeks, that's not acceptable if you ask me, I have sent an email stating my displeasure, I was nice in this email, but I fear the next email, or phone conversation may not be so polite, that will depend on the response I receive from Callaway. We shall see.

• Like 1

Got in a new color of polymer... Ordered it for one project but now I may have two... I'll let you all guess what it's for lol... And yes, I dipped a paper towel in it to check the color

77B29C41-FF60-4216-9523-F15C4DE9C437_zps

Absolutely love that color, what are you putting it on?

• Like 1

Absolutely love that color, what are you putting it on?

I said guess lol... I got one project done with it and drying... Depending on another project I might have a second item in this color

• Like 1

Well, I was told 2-3 more weeks, that's not acceptable if you ask me, I have sent an email stating my displeasure, I was nice in this email, but I fear the next email, or phone conversation may not be so polite, that will depend on the response I receive from Callaway. We shall see.

Tweet to Harry Arnett, no joke. He'll get you fixed up. Or he'll get you in touch with someone that will

• Like 1

I said guess lol... I got one project done with it and drying... Depending on another project I might have a second item in this color

Is that Kentucky blue to celebrate their basketball success this year? I heard you were a big fan ;)

• Like 1

That stinks. I hope they figure out something for you and fast. You've now given me the reason not to sell my current sent when I buy my new sticks.

• Like 1

I am going to see what the reply is from customer service, maybe it will be taken care of, and I won't have to make a scene.

• Like 1

Had some issues lately, buying stuff that I wanted, but never picked up new.

Last week: White SLDR ($180 at amazon, had gift card for some too :) )

This week: Tour Edge XCG7 beta driver and beta 4W from rockbottom. Driver $120, FW $99. Went looking for a FW and bought another driver. #dumbass

• Like 1

Had some issues lately, buying stuff that I wanted, but never picked up new.

Last week: White SLDR ($180 at amazon, had gift card for some too :) )

This week: Tour Edge XCG7 beta driver and beta 4W from rockbottom. Driver $120, FW $99. Went looking for a FW and bought another driver. #dumbass

I'm curious of your impressions of the Tour Edge when you get to hit it Dave.

• Like 1

I'll definitely share. I still bag the original xcg from time to time and couldn't pass on the $99 with the black tie. Remember enjoying demoing the driver a while ago.

The dumb thing is that I'm hitting my bio cell pro better than any driver I've owned. Obviously I need something new.

• Like 1