What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

I’ve really enjoyed playing the original Snell MTB the last couple rounds, and today I received an email that MTB Black were back in-stock, so I went ahead and ordered a dozen. They’ll go head-to-head with Pro V1X and Pro V1X Left Dash!

• Like 5

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback/:callaway-small:Epic Max LS, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Epic Speed 4w, MMT 80X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

impulse buy that will be a wall hanger of course

405.jpg.54521893219f7faba169b68e1c8a5b21.jpg

• Like 7

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

The club ho's are slowing down....this thread was on the second page of my 'recent content'  threads!!  🤣

My contribution is to fess up to picking up a used Mevo from a fellow Spy.  I never had seen one in person and I was surprised how small the unit is.  Hit a few shots into the net before the thunderstorm rolled through and i can tell this will be fun! 

IMG_20210630_205928488.jpg.ec9dee6dcf7ac3fdc7f75c563a1efa3c.jpg

• Like 9

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 15*, 18* & 23* Hybrids; Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Just now, fozcycle said:

Well, I am thinking about getting fit for PXG’s. Don’t get me wrong, I like my current bag. But I really like my PXG 0211 Driver!

Their irons are legit!

• Like 6

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in proV1 at some point)

:Arccos:

Entering the SIK family. Traded my Las Vegas for the DW 2.0 double bend. Will see how the TA competes with this. If the TA wins you’ll see this up on the BST. Pictures from listing

32E1556B-DBC0-48BD-9AC5-BB5BD4EFA139.jpeg

02869EE4-B40A-4538-9383-B3D9D79E94FC.jpeg

961C4B60-9796-4946-81B4-E05895173EB7.jpeg

• Like 7

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in proV1 at some point)

:Arccos:

3 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Incoming bombs...

IMG_3572.jpeg

... At 68 I am definitely not hitting bombs with my Sim2 but I can get it out there long enough to reach some par 5's in two. I have more confidence in my Sim2 Max than any driver since the Fly Z. I am really looking forward to hearing how your Sim2 works for a "young" stud that can take advantage of it's power and accuracy. 

(and since you mentioned bombs, I hope your sweet companion makes it through this long anti animal weekend) 

• Like 4

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 Vokey SM8 58* ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

5 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Incoming bombs...

IMG_3572.jpeg

I’m liking the Pup👍

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I'm very excited to have some visual symmetry between the Driver and 3 wood.  While I started to fall in love and stay in love with my 3, I became a mess in my mind while setting up my LST and seeing the different look.  

Yes it may sound silly but to certain degrees we all have our out mental handicaps.  

The Tensei 1k has been very intriguing.  I am hoping for the better dispersion of the Ventus line with the nice feel and load through impact.  

A BIG shout to People's golf.  This club was ordered on a Monday and arrived today.  Meticulous detail and a quality build.  

More to come...

He's my therapy dog.  He doesn't know it but he is.  Just a good boy 🙂

I’m a sucker for a pretty face😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Like many previously ignorant dog people, I always feared Pit Bull and mixes having read and seen the damage they can do to people. My son rescued a Pit Mix out in LA that turned out to be a pure breed Stafford Terrier and having owned many dogs my entire life I can honestly say I have never met a sweeter, more tender companion. I thought the rescue must have come from an abusive back ground because he is so timid and docile, but so sweet and lovable. Always remember the first time he saw a pack of coyotes and after some deep ominous growling my son said "get 'em" and he took off after them like shot out of a rocket. Since then I have run across more situations where he showed he can be a protector and unafraid but 99% of the time he just wants to be with you and be loved. Obviously they are not the bad breeds we have been lead to believe but in the wrong hands they can be trained to be quite viscous, which of course is not their fault. 

After my mother died we got my Father a 1/2 Pit, Lab mix.  She was a great dog, too much energy for my 80 year old Dad but they were great friends.

I’ve said it B4, I don’t think there’s bad dogs just bad owners & breeders who make them bad.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

25 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Like many previously ignorant dog people, I always feared Pit Bull and mixes having read and seen the damage they can do to people. My son rescued a Pit Mix out in LA that turned out to be a pure breed Stafford Terrier and having owned many dogs my entire life I can honestly say I have never met a sweeter, more tender companion. I thought the rescue must have come from an abusive back ground because he is so timid and docile, but so sweet and lovable. Always remember the first time he saw a pack of coyotes and after some deep ominous growling my son said "get 'em" and he took off after them like shot out of a rocket. Since then I have run across more situations where he showed he can be a protector and unafraid but 99% of the time he just wants to be with you and be loved. Obviously they are not the bad breeds we have been lead to believe but in the wrong hands they can be trained to be quite viscous, which of course is not their fault. 

He's our lover pup.  Prior to meeting my wife I had a similar bias and ever since making our introductions, he has become my shadow...seriously...he doesn't leave me alone 🙂

...Bill Burr whether you like him or not has a funny skit regarding rescuing pit bulls, the one where he discusses my girlfriend got a dog perfectly sums up my experience! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3zIioTc5m8 (Caution Language)

Anyone who is shy around a pit bull, I get it.  Bad rep on a fantastically patient, loving and clumsy dog.  I cant imagine my life without one.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

From the storms last night. Thunder freaks her out and she goes for the tub (rescue mistreated left outside) she’s a damn saint

2A99802F-C3ED-4B76-B2EB-BA6FA89714C0.jpeg

... Sorry man, and such a shame. Our dog starts panting and shuddering whenever thunder or lightening strikes. We tried thunder jackets and as many on line remedies as we could find but none work. She is just a basket case til a good 30 minutes to an hour after a storm passes. Fireworks are even worse. 😡

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max 10.5* ... Diamana Ltd 60R
Fairway:  TaylorMade SIM2 Max 15* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
                 TaylorMade SIM2 Max 18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:   TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
              Taylor Made Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Steelfiber 95R
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Steelfiber 95R
                 Vokey SM8 58* ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Sorry man, and such a shame. Our dog starts panting and shuddering whenever thunder or lightening strikes. We tried thunder jackets and as many on line remedies as we could find but none work. She is just a basket case til a good 30 minutes to an hour after a storm passes. Fireworks are even worse. 😡

Yea it sucks if she lays with us she’s calmer but none of those things worked for us either. Meanwhile our other one stares out the slider watching the show🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

57 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

From the storms last night. Thunder freaks her out and she goes for the tub (rescue mistreated left outside) she’s a damn saint

I've said it before but what a beautiful girl.  I can hear the panting from my kitchen...I'd imagine the impending fireworks this weekend will stress her out as well...

• Like 4
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

Western, NY

5.7 Index

57 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

You're a saint for taking her in to your family. She's so pretty! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I've said it before but what a beautiful girl.  I can hear the panting from my kitchen...I'd imagine the impending fireworks this weekend will stress her out as well...

Luckily for them our town is not doing it this year, unfortunately for us. Some will light around us but we aren’t around anyone that does so they’ll be good.

panting and drool lol, floors are mayhem when it storms

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸