Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

hckymeyer

2 minutes ago, pete1276 said:

I just picked up these beauties from my fitter.  Can't wait to play with them later today!

MIzuno_T24-2.jpg

Mizuno_T24.jpg

Those look great hope they work well for you too!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

10 minutes ago, sman3115 said:

I had that same setup with the White, but when my partner and I cleaned house in our sim league I got fit again and the AeroJet won.  I wasn't totally sold on the Cobra, but I arranged a sale on FB Marketplace in order to force myself to get used to it.  

I played with it one last time that night and was striping it so much, even my opponents were trying to head the guy off in the parking lot to get me to not sell.  Now I'm back! I should've just used that money on a new putter instead!

I actually want to try the Black Ops and Paradym AI Smoke among others, but no since in trying since I had back surgery in January and even though I am released to do all things at end of April, it probably be a while before I gain my swing speed back, if I do. Once a club ho always a club ho.😁

Four dozen Chrome Tour and a Club Dock for the office. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 9º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:mizuno-small: Pro 243 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour
:callaway-logo-1: Chrome Tour

10 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Those look great hope they work well for you too!

Thanks! I just finished my first round with them.  Only had a couple of shots, but they performed spectacularly.

:mizuno-small: ST-X 230, 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Red TR, 7-X

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus, 15°, Accra FX 2.0 370 M4

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB, 3-4, Graphic Design Tour AD-95, X-Flex

:mizuno-small: MP-20, MMC, 5-PW, Nippon Modus 2.0 Tour 120, S-Flex

:mizuno-small: T-24, 50°, 55°, 60°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

:mizuno-small: M.Craft II

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS

:Arccos: 

6 hours ago, pete1276 said:

Thanks! I just finished my first round with them.  Only had a couple of shots, but they performed spectacularly.

Those look amazing!   Almosy.too pretty to.hit!

13 hours ago, DarrenF said:

Got an Ask Echo bag and absolutely love it.

20240424_054200.jpg

I've seen a few, but this one looks to be not codura canvas material .  Love it

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

15 hours ago, DarrenF said:

Got an Ask Echo bag and absolutely love it.

20240424_054200.jpg

Nice, I've never heard of this brand. I assume you got it from Amazon?

I search on there all the time for golf stuff just for fun or out of boredom while working, and I've never come across this brand.  

The review are all fairly positive, but a lot of them talk about how big this bag is, is it really that much bigger than a normal cart bag?

Driver: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero

3W: Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5º (2015)

5W: Adams Tight Lies 16º (2014) Adams Black Super Hybrid 17º / Adams Super Hybrid 19º

Irons: Adams CB1 4 - GW / Adams CMB 4 - GW / Adams CB2 5 - GW 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56º / Burke Golf TF01 60º 

Putter(s): Odyssey 2-Ball original / O-Works 2-Ball Fang Tank 

7 minutes ago, RaRa Golf said:

Nice, I've never heard of this brand. I assume you got it from Amazon?

I search on there all the time for golf stuff just for fun or out of boredom while working, and I've never come across this brand.  

The review are all fairly positive, but a lot of them talk about how big this bag is, is it really that much bigger than a normal cart bag?

It is definitely taller. That is due to the fact that the clubs hang in slots to keep them from hitting each other. The butt end of the clubs do not touch the bottom of the bag.

Putter grip refresh time! Picked up an Evnroll gravity grip - GG1 for my ER5BV. I like the color scheme better than the original! 😎

:ping-small: G430 Max 9º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:mizuno-small: Pro 243 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour
:callaway-logo-1: Chrome Tour

23 hours ago, pete1276 said:

I just picked up these beauties from my fitter.  Can't wait to play with them later today!

MIzuno_T24-2.jpg

Mizuno_T24.jpg

These look fantastic! My brother has had a couple for a few years now. they still spin like crazy, but sadly the finish wears off pretty easily, especially in the bunkers.

I mean they're meant to be hit, and they do so brilliantly, it's just the looks dept takes a walloping.

we got a pool and a pond... the pond would be good for you

A box of Chrome Tours and another LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4 shaft from CPO to put into my Apex UW 19°.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Recently took advantage of this amazing closeout deal on Bettinardi wedge. I had bought the 54 back when it was released and loved it. I have used the black 58 degree over the last 2 rounds and it has been CLUTCH. GREAT deal for a new wedge. 

$190 wedge for $80?!?! New still in wrapper? C'MON! Link below.

https://maplehillgolf.com/bettinardi-hlx-3-0-black-wedge/

image.png.4f785904d61784566f3c161d39204e3a.png

WITB:

Callaway Rogue ST - Driver

Titleist TS2 - 4 Wood

Titleist 818 H1 Hybrid

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged Irons

Bettinardi HLX 3.0 54 and Cleveland RTX4 58

#ROCKCHALK