hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Our Sponsors

Bought a new putter cover for my Scotty Cameron $30.....now I have a silver cover and a black cover.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I just got one of this year's silver Custom Shop covers in the mail. My son has claimed my black Futura X cover (as well as a Futura X from the club room) and I have been wanting to give the counterbalanced model I picked up a go.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I just got one of this year's silver Custom Shop covers in the mail. My son has claimed my black Futura X cover (as well as a Futura X from the club room) and I have been wanting to give the counterbalanced model I picked up a go.

Mine are for the Kombi

A couple of Wilson gloves, finally able to get cadet sizes in Aus. Been struggling with long fingered gloves for ever. Also 2 dozen Srixon Z stars and finally, wet weather pants for my daughter, so I can keep mine in my bag. Now if it rains when we're both playing, one of us (meaning me) doesn't have to get wet.

• Like 1

Playing the Bombtech wedges that arrived on Thursday, just before vacation. Trying to see if they fit my game. They are 52/56/60. I never gamed a 60 before......so far so good, just gotta get my distances.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1474545278.166290.jpg

Looking forward to your thoughts. He's done a whole bag now, just released some 2 and 3 driving irons.

His wedges look good, but I think a black head, black shaft and BombTech green paint, ferrule and grip would be awesome.

• Like 1

New to me but Vintage 99 Ben Hogan Apex/Apex Plus Combo set. 456 are the Plus, and 7-E are the Apex.  Absolutely amazing.  Shorter than i25's but 25% more accurate.  

Play test on Sunday. 

• Like 2

Bought a Ping G LS 9* with Tour 65X lets see if all the hype is real

I just received my new set of Ping G30s. I was fitted at local store. Dying to use them, tomorrow morning they get introduced to our home course!

• Like 1

Checked another handmade putter of my list this morning. I had some shop credit to use from a tournament I won and pickings were slim at the shop, except for a Bobby Grace handmade. Had $200 in credit so I plunked down another $100 to take it home. It is a handmade Artists series with a short weld neck and deep milling. Getting ready to play nine with my son and going to give it a roll. Can post some pictures tonight if anyone is interested in it.

• Like 1

Checked another handmade putter of my list this morning. I had some shop credit to use from a tournament I won and pickings were slim at the shop, except for a Bobby Grace handmade. Had $200 in credit so I plunked down another $100 to take it home. It is a handmade Artists series with a short weld neck and deep milling. Getting ready to play nine with my son and going to give it a roll. Can post some pictures tonight if anyone is interested in it.

Damn right.

Damn right.

Will get some up tonight or tomorrow. I got sidetracked at the club and now in the grill room with my wife while the kids are upstairs watching movies. Turned into an impromptu adults night.

Some pics of the new flat stick.

• Like 3

Took my Endo Forged 99 Hogan Split set for its maiden voyage on Sunday.  The irons felt amazing, but were incredibly short. I'm talking like 10-12 yards on every club. I had the lofts bent to match the i25's I have been playing for the better part of a year, and I hit shots that should have been 3-5 feet, but ended up short of the green. There will be a serious adjustment period to these yardages, but I think that I am willing to make the commitment. It was the GD putter again this weekend. 12 greens and 41 putts does not = a good score. 

It was the GD putter again this weekend. 12 greens and 41 putts does not = a good score. 

YIKES!

When are we playing??  Don't forget your checkbook.    :D

Haven't purchased anything recently, but definitely looking for some comfortable golf shoes. I have wide feet and I feel like my right feet is a little wider so it's really difficult to find the right pair that fits perfect. I guess I need to find something that fits like a running shoes, softer top and sides that is more flexible. I been thinking about the new Footjoy Hyperflex II.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

YIKES!

When are we playing??  Don't forget your checkbook.    :D

Tokatee.  Pins were tucked on edges and ridges. I hit one to 3 feet and my 2nd putt was 25 feet.

Tokatee.  Pins were tucked on edges and ridges. I hit one to 3 feet and my 2nd putt was 25 feet.

I haven't played there yet.  Maybe one of my trips if the weather is nice.

I think this is the longest I've gone without buying a club. It's been two months.