Jump to content

What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)


hckymeyer

Recommended Posts

Excited to be posting on page 666.     Just bought a Garsen Golf  MAX 15"  grip  'Garsen Golf Max 15 in   Red-Black'

 

image.png.718672800b7e74aafc52c5bd0a5871ea.png

  • Like 4

 

:Sub70:  849D 10.5* UST PROFORCE v2 Black, 939X Hybrid 3H Aerotech SteelFiber Hybrid HLS 780

:taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX USA EDITION for winning the 2021 Ryder Cup contest sponsored by Taylormade and MGS  

:Hogan:  GS53Max 10.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black 5.5 ,  GS53 Fairway 4W HZRDUS Smoke Black 5.5,   VKTR+Hybrid 18* 

:titelist-small:  975D 9.5* ,  975F  3-w , 5-w 

:Sub70:   699 Pro Utility Black 19.5*

:Sub70:   TAIII  RAW 4-AW , True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 (R) 

:benhogan-small:  ICON Black  4- PW , with SteelFiber i80 (R) shafts

:benhogan-small:  Wedges Equalizer II  50*, 54*, 56*,  58*, 60*  , UST Recoil 780-F4/Stiff (Graphite)

:Sub70:  002 Mid Mallet putter 

:Arccos: Smoke Sensors (GEN 3+) ,  Link (GEN 2) 

old clubs

:wilson_staff_small:   Wilson Dyna-Power II  3-PW,  R90 Sand iron

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just noticed what page number we are on...

holy-water-donnie-wahlberg.gif.81df745d149a8c488a99a3c3f4c5d666.gif

  • Haha 8

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

I just noticed what page number we are on...

holy-water-donnie-wahlberg.gif.81df745d149a8c488a99a3c3f4c5d666.gif

Everything listed on thsi page as a purchase is cursed! 

Guess I’ll take one for the team and go buy something to help get iis to the next page. 

  • Haha 5

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 HZRDUS Red CB 6.0 

:titelist-small: TSiR2 10.0  Tensei Blue X ink 55g 

:titelist-small: TSR2 16.5 PX Evenflow 5.5 60 g 

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T200 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Everything listed on thsi page as a purchase is cursed! 

Guess I’ll take one for the team and go buy something to help get iis to the next page. 

If I purchase something and it goes on this page I am going to have to take it to my priest to be blessed lmao 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MyWifesSwingCoach said:

If I purchase something and it goes on this page I am going to have to take it to my priest to be blessed lmao 

There are a couple ordained members that may be able to help out.  Makes me wonder is there a patron saint for golf?  🤔

  • Like 4

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Accra Tour Z M5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :Sub70: Raw 50*, Nippon Tour 120 X; :vokey-small: SM9 54* / 10* / S, Wedge Flex ;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 57*, PX LZ 6.5;   :ping-small: Ancient Anser or Heppler Fetch (depends on the week);  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

There are a couple ordained members that may be able to help out.  Makes me wonder is there a patron saint for golf?  🤔

Looks like St. Andrew the Apostle may be the one. 

image.png.0506a6ade1c0f0e253238669d058cbdb.png

  • Like 3

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

There are a couple ordained members that may be able to help out.  Makes me wonder is there a patron saint for golf?  🤔

I seem to recall that St. Sebastian covers sports in general but for golf, I’d go with St. Jude. The patron saint of lost causes. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Ping CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

Ping G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

PXG 0341 3 wood 15° w/Project X Even Flow Blue

PXG 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 

Ping G410 Crossover 23° w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

PXG 0211 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate 95

Callaway MD3 54°/12° S Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Callaway MD3 58°/09° W Grind w/True Temper Dynamic Gold

Evnroll ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Review

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Review

Kirkland Signature v2.0

Clicgear 3.5+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just came in I like the pix on the ball, it’s prob just in my head but I feel I focus better with this ball then the all white ones .. 699C4AAB-D68E-46F1-A746-5934473D3E7D.jpeg.742a333e88a57affa3fad6d41867d315.jpeg99FF8DF4-72C7-4F4A-A5C1-22BF3B4AA239.jpeg.b2bb8cc26f1976e65245a8f9ec64ef59.jpeg

  • Like 6

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2022 at 1:02 PM, chisag said:

 

... Downlow gets his share of HO attention and deservedly so but I have to say you are a pretty stealthy HO that seems to fly under the radar. 🤪

Well I thought I was flying under the radar but the UPS guy gave me a kick back to reality. I was working at a business about 25 minutes from my house and the UPS guy showed up to deliver to them. He seen me and said he had a couple packages for me that looked like more golf stuff and now he can save himself a stop! Lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

 

 

 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag

Driver:    :ping-small: G430 LST 9*(set at big minus) with a BGT Brava X shaft @ 45.25”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

 :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX5 4-PW with Modus 105S 

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Zipcore 50* bent to 48*

Putter:  SIK Jo slant neck @ 33”   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Well I thought I was flying under the radar but the UPS guy gave me a kick back to reality. I was working at a business about 25 minutes from my house and the UPS guy showed up to deliver to them. He seen me and said he had a couple packages for me that looked like more golf stuff and now he can save himself a stop! Lol

You need to add this one to the "you know you're a Golfspy if" thread 😜..

when the UPS guy knows you by your golf club deliveries  🤣

  • Haha 5

   PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I threw out a lowball offer on a L.A.B. DF 2.1 on "the bay".  Offer accepted and should arrive tomorrow.  The MGS Forum testing and discussion around the DF 2.1 has been great, and I'm looking forwrd to testing it out against my Scotty blades.

As I posted in my last "how did you play" I wasn't exactly on fire with the flatstick...  If I can lower my average putts by 2 or 3 a round... that would be huge for me. 

Of course, I wasn't fit specifically for this used putter, so I'm putting the cart in front of the horse a bit... all part of being a member of CHA.   

  • Like 4
  • Hmmm 2
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 12:57 PM, dlow206 said:

I eliminated my variety and just went 17 boxes of maxfli tour

Dang son.. I was feeling like a married man with the 4 pack bundle box.. you took commitment to a whole other level! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

   PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I threw out a lowball offer on a L.A.B. DF 2.1 on "the bay".  Offer accepted and should arrive tomorrow.  The MGS Forum testing and discussion around the DF 2.1 has been great, and I'm looking forwrd to testing it out against my Scotty blades.

As I posted in my last "how did you play" I wasn't exactly on fire with the flatstick...  If I can lower my average putts by 2 or 3 a round... that would be huge for me. 

Of course, I wasn't fit specifically for this used putter, so I'm putting the cart in front of the horse a bit... all part of being a member of CHA.   

I should add... I'm not going into this putter completely cold... I have been spending more lunch hours than I care to admit at the PGASS rolling a DF2.1 on their indoor greens.  and comparing it ito everything they have on the racks there - as well as my own gamer.  I am intrigued enough, and the price was low enough, to give it a true tryout on the course.

@Kenny Band @Rickp - I sense apprehension in your responses 🤔

  • Like 3
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last week has been fun…

Ordered a TSR3 (8*) w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4) that is expected Monday. 
 

Ordered a Evnroll ER5vB (short slant) but had the red paint fill changed to green, w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO in green. ETA mid October?

Ordered GFore mallet head cover in black. 

  • Like 4

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4)

5w: :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX

7w: :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX

4i-GW: :mizuno-small: JPX921 Forged w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

54º: :vokey-small: SM9 D Grind w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

60º: :vokey-small: SM9 D Grind w/ Nippon Modus Tour 105 S

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5vB w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO 

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x  play #45

Ball mark: Kraken Golf - Revolver, Weight Plate

Tracked and scored by :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Dog Faced Pony Soldier said:

The last week has been fun…

Ordered a TSR3 (8*) w/ LA Golf DJ Signature Series (65-4) that is expected Monday. 
 

Ordered a Evnroll ER5vB (short slant) but had the red paint fill changed to green, w/ LA Golf P-Series SOHO in green. ETA mid October?

Ordered GFore mallet head cover in black. 

Tried the 3 but ended up with TSR2 just for the help on all those times I don’t find the center of the club face, which is often…

  • Like 4

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Click here for my in progress Arccos Caddie Bundle test!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I should add... I'm not going into this putter completely cold... I have been spending more lunch hours than I care to admit at the PGASS rolling a DF2.1 on their indoor greens.  and comparing it ito everything they have on the racks there - as well as my own gamer.  I am intrigued enough, and the price was low enough, to give it a true tryout on the course.

@Kenny Band @Rickp - I sense apprehension in your responses 🤔

I guess a little bit but if it was a good price, I suppose it's worth tinkering.  I assume that your Scotty was fit to your stroke, and I was just wondering why you think a change is needed... especially to a putter that was not fit to you.

From LAB website...

"Lie Angle Balance doesn’t read greens. It doesn’t line you up at your target. You’ll have to figure out those things on your own. But Lie Angle Balance will help with distance control because your putter won’t want to flop around during your stroke like a fish out of water. It works with your stroke, not against it.  And if you do happen to contact your putt off-center with the DF 2.1, it won’t really affect the result. That’s the benefit of playing a putter that looks like Darth Vader."

I sincerely hope no one has a putter that flops around like a fish out of water.  I had my Ping fit at Ping HQ, and all putts feel solid.  As LAB says, misses come from misreading greens, not lining up correctly, and improper speed (maybe a mishit, but more likely poor read and/or stroke).  I don't even look at the ball when I putt, and mishits are extremely rare.  

One thing I have noticed over the years is that pros rarely change putters (unless they have serious issues), and amateurs change putters seemingly every year or so looking for some magic.  I've found that frequent practice (on course) helps build confidence in your stroke with your putter, and that where the magic happens.  I guess that's why the pros do it.  

The DF2.1 putter will be an interesting test on real greens compared to your Scotty.  If it doesn't work out, then it can always be used as a bottle opener.  🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

One thing I have noticed over the years is that pros rarely change putters (unless they have serious issues), and amateurs change putters seemingly every year or so looking for some magic.  I've found that frequent practice (on course) helps build confidence in your stroke with your putter, and that where the magic happens.  I guess that's why the pros do it.  

 

... Kenny I actually think Pro's and Ams are more similar in that good putters don't change often. Poor putters are always looking for a new putter that may help. Obviously Pro's will change less often than a typical Am that struggles so there is that. 

  • Like 3

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Hybrids:    :taylormade-small: SIM2 Hybrid 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R hy
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-9 MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 46*/50*/58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :bobby-grace-1: 6330 LTD Edition ...  33.5"
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour '22

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I guess a little bit but if it was a good price, I suppose it's worth tinkering.  I assume that your Scotty was fit to your stroke, and I was just wondering why you think a change is needed... especially to a putter that was not fit to you.

From LAB website...

"Lie Angle Balance doesn’t read greens. It doesn’t line you up at your target. You’ll have to figure out those things on your own. But Lie Angle Balance will help with distance control because your putter won’t want to flop around during your stroke like a fish out of water. It works with your stroke, not against it.  And if you do happen to contact your putt off-center with the DF 2.1, it won’t really affect the result. That’s the benefit of playing a putter that looks like Darth Vader."

I sincerely hope no one has a putter that flops around like a fish out of water.  I had my Ping fit at Ping HQ, and all putts feel solid.  As LAB says, misses come from misreading greens, not lining up correctly, and improper speed (maybe a mishit, but more likely poor read and/or stroke).  I don't even look at the ball when I putt, and mishits are extremely rare.  

One thing I have noticed over the years is that pros rarely change putters (unless they have serious issues), and amateurs change putters seemingly every year or so looking for some magic.  I've found that frequent practice (on course) helps build confidence in your stroke with your putter, and that where the magic happens.  I guess that's why the pros do it.  

The DF2.1 putter will be an interesting test on real greens compared to your Scotty.  If it doesn't work out, then it can always be used as a bottle opener.  🤣

Fair comments all Kenny.  🙂  The thing I love about the DF2.1 vs. my Scotty is that I have to manage the face a bit (I have a tendency to set up with a closed face, then work to "square" it back to my target line).  I also struggle with the proper "press'.  Both those things feel immediately natural with the LAB.  It sets up square when I put it down and I REALLY like the press grip.  I'm not kicking my Scotty out of bet for eating crackers by any means... but for a 50%+ discount on msrp... I've spent my money on worse things... haha.  Magic... yes, that is what I want 🙂 

oh, and I have a few bottles in the fridge that are waiting for it's delivery too 😉 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

I guess a little bit but if it was a good price, I suppose it's worth tinkering.  I assume that your Scotty was fit to your stroke, and I was just wondering why you think a change is needed... especially to a putter that was not fit to you.

From LAB website...

"Lie Angle Balance doesn’t read greens. It doesn’t line you up at your target. You’ll have to figure out those things on your own. But Lie Angle Balance will help with distance control because your putter won’t want to flop around during your stroke like a fish out of water. It works with your stroke, not against it.  And if you do happen to contact your putt off-center with the DF 2.1, it won’t really affect the result. That’s the benefit of playing a putter that looks like Darth Vader."

I sincerely hope no one has a putter that flops around like a fish out of water.  I had my Ping fit at Ping HQ, and all putts feel solid.  As LAB says, misses come from misreading greens, not lining up correctly, and improper speed (maybe a mishit, but more likely poor read and/or stroke).  I don't even look at the ball when I putt, and mishits are extremely rare.  

One thing I have noticed over the years is that pros rarely change putters (unless they have serious issues), and amateurs change putters seemingly every year or so looking for some magic.  I've found that frequent practice (on course) helps build confidence in your stroke with your putter, and that where the magic happens.  I guess that's why the pros do it.  

The DF2.1 putter will be an interesting test on real greens compared to your Scotty.  If it doesn't work out, then it can always be used as a bottle opener.  🤣

i had a LAB DF2.1 once, didn't work well for me. Could never figure out the distance control with that thing. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Could never figure out the distance control with that thing. 

That is a concern of mine... a common theme of comments is the lag putting... 

  • Like 2
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...