hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Made it two weeks without buying any clubs (mostly due to the fact I lived in hotels and on airplanes), but somehow spent a ton at the Master's pro shop and ordered a few Master's themed head covers.  Took my son to get new shoes at PGA Superstore yesterday and we both left with new putters.  Got him a gently used Scotty Mil Spec 33/350 and I bought a Studio Select 2.6.

• Like 1

My name is TxStCatman and I have a problem. You see I've been posting about how I'm done buying golf related things, but it's all a lie! If I'm not honest with myself I won't be honest with you guys. Just lately:

Tour issue SLDR 460

UST Elements Earth 7F4 (currently bidding on a Fire 6F4)

TM Burner 2.0 iron heads (purely to shaft up and resell)

Adidas golf pants

Five Nike Golf polos

Set of Lamkin grips for aforementioned iron heads build

Phew, glad that's off my chest!

• Like 4

My name is TxStCatman and I have a problem. You see I've been posting about how I'm done buying golf related things, but it's all a lie! If I'm not honest with myself I won't be honest with you guys. Just lately:

Tour issue SLDR 460

Adidas golf pants

Five Nike Golf polos

OK, what are you holding back?  C'mon, out with it!

"TM Burner 2.0 iron heads (purely to shaft up and resell)"

Put some Paderson shafts in those things and I might have a relapse myself!!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but the main things are a Never Compromise Dinero Mogul and a 9.5 Tmag R15 TP that Tmag sent me to warranty a SLDR. Still waiting to hear what was wrong with it. Some small things include a Fatso 5.0 and some mg c4 golf balls. I do have $100 worth of Edwin watts gift cards to figure out what to do with.

20150422_200526.jpg20150418_192945.jpg

"TM Burner 2.0 iron heads (purely to shaft up and resell)"

Put some Paderson shafts in those things and I might have a relapse myself!!!

Hah only things I've got to go in them are either PX 5.5s or DG S300 (shimmed for the hosel size).

• Like 1

Tour issue SLDR 460

Adidas golf pants

Five Nike Golf polos

You should try the elements chrome. Wow what a shaft

• Like 1

You should try the elements chrome. Wow what a shaft

Oh I have a 7F4T in my Covert 2.0. The Earth is for my SLDR experiment. The Fuel TS played nicely in it yesterday.

Not golf related per se but I just had to buy a new modem and router (so I guess it's semi golf related as it relates to browsing this and other golf sites lol).

• Like 1

Not golf related per se but I just had to buy a new modem and router (so I guess it's semi golf related as it relates to browsing this and other golf sites lol).

And a bot??
  • Like 1

Bought 3 dozen brand new lethal practice balls for $30 today. As a result of me not being able to pass up a deal, I now have over 40 dozen balls in my garage.....

• Like 2

did you run out of Pro V's already...... 

No but I couldn't pass up the chance to lose a ball with someone else's name on it! :lol:

So uh guys... I may or may not have also just picked up a new uncut Elements Fire 6F4... But it's ok because I sold some irons and plan to sell another set, right? RIGHT?

So uh guys... I may or may not have also just picked up a new uncut Elements Fire 6F4... But it's ok because I sold some irons and plan to sell another set, right? RIGHT?

That's what I tell myself!

• Like 2

8 new Project X 5.0 Blue graphite shafts.......planning on changing out the Cobra Bio Cell's from Dynalite 85's to Project X graphites.

• Like 1

Odyssey #9 ProType this morning at PGA Superstore. Went in for some grips, tape and solvent and left with another putter.

• Like 1

I stopped the denial a long time ago, now when I run out of room I just get another golf bag.