hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

Here's what he replied:

Hello. I took the club over to my friends house last night, he works on golf clubs. Wanted to see if there was anything we could do. He said since the face was scratched up and the shaft broken it was garbage. He said it would be much cheaper just to buy another used one off ebay than to try and fix this one. After a couple beers and bad words it was tossed in the garbage. Currently you are out $0, I'd recommended taking the $120 that you were going to spend on this putter and buy a long big sur and just cut it down yourself to the length of your preference and put the grip on it of your preference, they are getting cheaper by the day based on the new pga rules coming into effect in 2016. Sorry this happened but I'm also out the $120 I was going to receive for the putter after paying $190 for it late last year. I still have the head cover if you're interested in it. It's my last chance to salvage anything out of this putter mess.

Either he has a very vived imagination or he just might be telling the truth....either way i don't think i would have thrown it away....could have had it reconditioned.

He's lying. Pay him and leave him a negative. It will be back up within a few weeks. What's his eBay ID so I can add the clown to my blocked list.
  • Like 1

He's lying. Pay him and leave him a negative. It will be back up within a few weeks. What's his eBay ID so I can add the clown to my blocked list.

nolimithunters_com

He did send me a sleeve of new Pro V1x's....guess he wanted positive feedback.....He has been on ebay since 2011.

Just when I thought I was satisfied with my bag... here I go and buy a set of Mizuno MP-T5 wedges :D

50, 54 and 58.

The things are sooo beautiful... I don't want to play them!

Just when I thought I was satisfied with my bag... here I go and buy a set of Mizuno MP-T5 wedges :D

50, 54 and 58.

The things are sooo beautiful... I don't want to play them!

Love the T-5s. Really hitting good shots with my two.

Bought some .370 KBS Tours for the Burner heads. Gotta build and list hahaha! Yay for getting things into then out or the house!

Love the T-5s. Really hitting good shots with my two.

Bought some .370 KBS Tours for the Burner heads. Gotta build and list hahaha! Yay for getting things into then out or the house!

What's your set composition? PW 52 56?

Did not buy anything but ended up with a lot of stuff. A good friend of mine sold his club building and repair business and he ended up giving me a lot of good stuff. Lots of custom component heads new shafts and grips. Got so much stuff in my shop now that probably today I am going to have to use the old lady's mini van ( it is tropical storm raining here) and move a lot of stuff to my storage unit across the street. I cant even move around in my shop now to do any work

I've got a few questionaires in on PM Grind wedges... Gonna order with whomever can get them here fastest.  Right now, Callaway has the 56 and 60 in stock ready to ship.  I'd also need a 64* so now just waiting on hearing back from a few guys.

Had to buy a driver yesterday since I left mine in the dining room on my way out for a tournament. I now have a full compliment of Adams XTD clubs in my bag since I picked up the driver yesterday.

I've got a few questionaires in on PM Grind wedges... Gonna order with whomever can get them here fastest. Right now, Callaway has the 56 and 60 in stock ready to ship. I'd also need a 64* so now just waiting on hearing back from a few guys.

Thinking about adding that 64* to the collection. Definitely want to see at least the 56* in person before buying, though. Can't find any in stock anywhere in Houston. You would think this club is made by Nike.

Yeah right! :D

I would be right there with you if it was a putter, but I tend to stick to what is in my bag for the rest of the setup.  That being said I think that the XTD may stay for a bit.

I've got a few questionaires in on PM Grind wedges... Gonna order with whomever can get them here fastest.  Right now, Callaway has the 56 and 60 in stock ready to ship.  I'd also need a 64* so now just waiting on hearing back from a few guys.

Mine is on the way.  Starting to wish I did not order it because I am really liking the Mack Daddy 2 58* U grind that I have in the bag.