GolfSpy Dave

MyGolfSpy March Madness 2015--Win a Sun Mountain Collegiate Bag!

You know I got nothing for winning this the first time that we did it and now in these last two years there have been great prizes!

I'm going to enter Penny's school picks, she's won the school pool twice in four years and my Fantasy Football league's pool twice in the last three years. 

Here's a hint as to where she's going - she's from Wisconsin and knows the Dekker family well!!!!!!

If we were to win my bag would have the colors of last year's champs.  I'm fine with alternating seasons with Foz and Matt.

Go lady Huskies!

Can't wait to show off the Michigan bag at the charity outing I play in. Polo Fields Golf Club in Ann Arbor! Go Blue!

Less than 24 hours. Get those brackets in!

Group Name: MyGolfSpy Madness 2015

Pool ID#: 60672  
Password: mygolfspy15

Joining the Pool:

Go to the link below and enter the above Pool ID# and Password after clicking on Join Private Group

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup/

Let's get this party started!

Go CATS!

Go Big Blue Nation!

Go KENTUCKY!

• Like 1

UAB with the first upset. Anyone with the UAB pick?

Edit: looks like only 1 person with the UAB pick in our group.

I put my money (golf bag) on Wisconsin.  Went with the heart.  I'll either win it all or crash and burn.  Smart money would be crash and burn.

Ahem.  I have my final four intact.  Strangely, don't have the title locked up yet.  Go Badgers!

For those who may wonder, yes, I would root for the Badgers in the finals against Duke even though I may need Duke to win in order to win the pool.   

I put my money (golf bag) on Wisconsin.  Went with the heart.  I'll either win it all or crash and burn.  Smart money would be crash and burn.

Not gonna happen..........They can't get past Kentucky!

#BigBlueNation is in!

• Like 1

Well I didn't see that coming

Ahem.  I did.  

Having a few second thoughts on picking Duke over my Badgers in the Finals.   Actually, a quintillion second thoughts.   I didn't want to be a too extreme homer in my bracket, but I want it NOW!

Go Bucky!

• Like 2

Ahem.  I did.  

Having a few second thoughts on picking Duke over my Badgers in the Finals.   Actually, a quintillion second thoughts.   I didn't want to be a too extreme homer in my bracket, but I want it NOW!

Go Bucky!

Wow this is close.   Looks like if Duke wins, you win.  If the Badgers win, I win.  Awesome

When I was growing up I was told to root for two teams......Kentucky and anybody playing against Notre Dame. After 1992, it has been Kentucky and anybody playing against Duke......so I am putting my support behind the Badgers of Wisconsin tomorrow night.

• Like 1

When I was growing up I was told to root for two teams......Kentucky and anybody playing against Notre Dame. After 1992, it has been Kentucky and anybody playing against Duke......so I am putting my support behind the Badgers of Wisconsin tomorrow night.

Appreciate the support Foz and my condolences.