• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    seattlemags

• By JimNantzsToast
      Hey everyone! new member/first post here so bear with me!
      Callaway (unknown model) Grey Goose stand bag (looks awesome, purchased from PlayItAgain)
      Cobra F7 Driver - Stiff 60g Fukijura shaft - Garfield "Born 2 Birdie" Headcover
      Callaway Rouge 3 wood - Adila Synergy Regular shaft
      Cobra F7 5 wood - Regular Fukijura shaft - My old Callaway Diablo 3 wood Headcover
      TaylorMade TP Rescue 4/22* - I'm not sure how old this is, I am in the market for something new
      Cobra F8 Iron set 5-GW - Regular flex TrueTemper XP90 shafts 
      Ping Tour-S 54*/12* bounce wedge - KBS Tour Shaft
      Adams Tom Watson 58*/8* bounce wedge - Adams branded shaft
      Tommy Armour Impact #3 Putter - 35" Black painted shaft
      I think the next things to be replaced are the Rescue, then the wedges, then the driver. I also have the 38" Counterbalanced TA putter I have used twice if anyone is interested! Enjoy the pictures:

• By Rob L
      Cobra F8+ fujikura atmos red ts 6s
      Callaway rogue 4 wood fujikura pro 7s
      Ping g25 20 degree fujikura pro 8r+
      cobra forged tec black 5-g oban ct115 r+
      cleveland cg10 52 stock
      cleveland rtx3 56 60 stock
      odyssey stroke lab Tuttle flow 
      tp5 
    • By rattlergolfer
      ACCRA Shaft Cobra Tip 42.25 inches - NEW GRIP $75 OBO
      ACCRA Shaft DEMO - Fx260 M4 DYMTEC Cobra Tip NEW GRIP 42.25 inches - $75 OBO
      Kuro Kage Shaft 60g Stiff ST 65 Tour Z M4 43.25 Inches Cobra Tip NEW GRIP $75 OBO

• By GregT
      Hi all,
      Mixed bag of goodies coming at you from Canada!
      Driver:  Cobra Biocell (set at 12º)
      Cobra Baffler Hybrid - 18º
      Mizuno MP-18SC irons (3-PW)
      Cobra Tour Trusty Wedges (52º and 58º)
      Odyssey White Hot Pro CS7 putter
      TaylorMade TP5x ball
      Still got room for one more club - demoing 3/4 woods at the moment, but I also tend to switch my wedge configuration to a 50/54/58 from my current 52/58 ... depends on the course.

Cheers to a new season! 😄
    • By Thin2win
      Hello all. I've been helping my wife get fit for a driver this year, it has been an interesting experience. But one that I think could benefit many others as well. Her driver swing speed is normally about 70mph, trying to find a driver that has enough loft for her to get better numbers than just hitting a 3 wood has been hard. 

But today we found an incredible winner, and massive value. A driver that many of you have probably read up on or watched Rick Shiels gush over. The Cobra F9. 
      Why was this club so amazing for her? Well, a couple reasons. First, she is 5'1", and with her swing speed, loft and backspin are huge helps. Cobra offers the F9 with a head that goes up to 14* of loft, that was 2 more degrees than her previous game. That got her launch angle up and increased her spin for 30 more yards of carry. The second reason and why this club is a massive value. The Cobra Jr program. 
      We got her the Jr's version of the F9. Same exact head(only available in the 12.5 loft head), but comes with a junior length and flex shaft. Which as it turns out, is basically prefect for her height and swing speed. The real icing on the cake is that for the next 2 years, if she ever wants a new shaft cobra will give a free 1 time upgrade to any shaft in their stock lineup. Their thinking is a junior golfer will increase club speed over two years and will need a new shaft, so they include one. So if she does want a new shaft of full length, she gets one for free. 
      To top it all off... It is $100 less than their current list price of the regular F9. $349.00, all day every day. 
      So if you are looking for a driver that has a loft setting up to 14, don't buy the regular F9, buy the Jr version and use your free shaft upgrade. 
      This is amazing in my book. That is basically $200 less than most of the other offerings out there. 

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!