TESTERS WANTED! ×

FIRST LOOK - Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

• SPY VIP

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Dear Team Titleist Member:

Titleist will soon begin testing and seeding a new line of metal woods called 910 on the US PGA Tour, followed by the worldwide professional tours. This is an important part of our go-to-market blueprint and it calls for getting performance validation from the world's best players before we launch any product to you.

Some of you may have seen images of prototype 910 Titleist drivers on various industry blogs and websites. These images came from the USGA approved driver database as the first step in our performance validation process which is to submit the products for USGA and R&A approval.

As loyal members of Team Titleist and dedicated fans of the Titleist brand, we are committed to providing you first-hand "inside the Tour Van" information and going forward, you will be able to see more and read more about 910 on TEAM TITLEIST. We look forward to sharing our exciting new product introductions and success stories with the entire Team Titleist community.

Regards,

Team Titleist

titleist-910-d2-1.jpg

titleist-910-d3-1.jpg

#TruthDigest

Those look real nice, and I think its time I upgraded

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Fastback (A015066),

Scotty Cameron Tour P330 Squareback,

Scotty Cameron Inspired By Brad Faxon,

More just cant write them all in here :)

i think these might go in the "badass" looking category with the new lineup of adams black clubs

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

Very nice, hope they'll make a comp model too, also does it look adjustable like the TM and Nike to you guys, or is it just me hoping it is? lol

Titleist 909Dcomp 10.5º Aldila Voodoo svs6, 44" | Titleist 909F3 15º 18º | Ping Anser Forged, 3 - pw | Ping Tour W 54º 60º | SC Studio Select Newport 33" | Titleist ProV1x

It does look adjustable with the hosel,

On the 7.5 degree thing, I have been playing for 20 years and never seen a lefty driver under 9.

I hit the ball high when i mean high it is up there with bird genitials, not so bad now with my new driver shaft combo but always wanted to try soemthing under 9 degrees once!!!!!!!

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

• SPY VIP

Very nice, hope they'll make a comp model too, also does it look adjustable like the TM and Nike to you guys, or is it just me hoping it is? lol

Yeah...the heads pictured are most definitely adjustable. Essentially it's likely same system Cobra uses (and very similar to what TM uses). They've used it in their fitting carts for a few years now, so it certainly wouldn't be a big deal at all to make it available to the public.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Looks nice, like the color, and 7.5 is crazy. A hitting would be required to pass further golf judgment though.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

These are great looking dirvers. I can't wait to hear more about them. I think the day they come out is the day I get my 909 on sale lol.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

• 1 month later...

Archived