Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Tiger offered $100 Million Sponsorship by Bodogbrand.com

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Though his personal life is in the rough and his golf game is as wayward as his sex-life, it seems Tiger Woods still can hit the green.

Despite losing huge endorsement deals after being forced into issuing a cringing public apology for being unfaithful to his wife, Woods still has pulling power.

For online gaming company Bodogbrand.com are offering the world No 1 a stunning $100million five-year sponsorship deal with a no-strings-attached clause.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-1279067/Tiger-Woods-offered-year-100m-deal-bookies-Bodogbrand-com.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0oEtxqKEF

#TruthDigest

Yea another betting house offered him i think 75 million when this all happened i doubt the pga tour will allow anythign liek that on a players bag.

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

What would be awesome is seeing Tiger Woods play Phil Ivey, the Tiger Woods of Poker!!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Ivey would never leave Fulltilt 1000/2000 to go on Bodog :) He would rather take Dwan's money daily. When I first read this, I thought "no way, that's a Calvin move" Well it was I guess. I could have sworn he sold Bodog but I guess he never did.

And while any publicity is good, I think Calvin and Bodog do great already but I really think signing Tiger would pay off in a huge way for them. After reading this, Fulltilt should really sign him if possible.

Brad, a poker player also I see. I agree, I was just hoping ion the WSOP maybe.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived