Aotearoa_Brad

MGS Forum FREE Classifieds section

And I've got some Wishon heads that I won in an auction with R shafts that feel like noodles in my hands.

Dang you Sir,, really was done buying but now you peak my interest. I am playing some 560MCs in reg. Lol

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

One last follow up. No tracking info provided - no delivery received. No apology.

Please read prior posts. I will no longer be participating in MGS.

Thought you were leaving? That's a shame you got ripped.

I've done one Trade and one Purchase here on MGS and both were exactly as I expected. Perfect. Honestly I never had a moment's doubt about my transactions.

Of course I was dealing with guys that hang out here regularly.

• Like 2

On his defense, Xstiffshafts wasn't exactly new here. He shared a lot of DIY projects as well.

On his defense, Xstiffshafts wasn't exactly new here. He shared a lot of DIY projects as well.

That's a bummer. I did some deals with xstiffshafts and didn't have any issues.

This is probably not the section to air grievances, none the less, hopefully he responds and that gentleman can get some restitution.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

One last follow up. No tracking info provided - no delivery received. No apology.

Sorry to hear about your transaction.  Have read on other forums that he did the same things.  Seems like some deals went well and others haven't.   Unfortunately,  MGS and other forums don't have any responsibility for transactions.  If you used paypal,  you might have some protection.  

That's no defense, he took my money as well does that mean it's ok to take money because you wrote about some refinishing? He's a bumm

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a Scotty golo 3 available for sale

That's no defense, he took my money as well does that mean it's ok to take money because you wrote about some refinishing? He's a bumm

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh no, that's not what I meant at all.

My comment was directed at PlaidJacket, who mentions dealing with guys that hang out here regularly, so I said Xstiffshafts was kind of regular here.

My point is: even regular forum members could end up being a scammer, there is no guarantee there.

I certainly don't defend his actions.

• Like 1

I like the fact that this is being encouraged.  That "other" site has a very active classifieds section and I think mgs can easily become active as well.

One caveat - a number of 'for sale' postings I've seen are by folks who are brand new.  That takes a leap of faith because as someone else has already said - MGS is simply facilitating a transaction between 2 private parties, just like Craigslist.  There's no guarantee if things go wrong.

• Like 1

Also

(my post could possibly go into the rant thread.)

I demand all drivers, driver heads be high loft & shafts be reg flex. That way I could use em.

Whatever you do - no matter how active the member - if you pay through paypal - NEVER use Friends and Family. There is no recourse if you use this option. The other purchasing option will allow you to get your money back from paypal.

• Like 3

Whatever you do - no matter how active the member - if you pay through paypal - NEVER use Friends and Family. There is no recourse if you use this option. The other purchasing option will allow you to get your money back from paypal.

i didn't know this, thanks for the info

anybody looking to trade sure out callaway wedge? plz message me thnx

• Like 1

There should be a Lefty Specific Forum. Unless there is and I don't see it.

We have a lefty thread - just do a search and you'll find it. We have quite a few lefty's here. And a few righty lurkers that participate in the thread

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

We have a lefty thread - just do a search and you'll find it. We have quite a few lefty's here. And a few righty lurkers that participate in the thread

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Everyone wants to be in with the cool lefties

• Like 1