Aotearoa_Brad

MGS Forum FREE Classifieds section

One question before I post anything further: Can I post an autographed item here? It is not a used club, but it is not a retail/new item either. I have a Sergio signed driver I received from a PGA Tour Superstore contest and just don't have the room for it in the den/collection.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

One question before I post anything further: Can I post an autographed item here? It is not a used club, but it is not a retail/new item either. I have a Sergio signed driver I received from a PGA Tour Superstore contest and just don't have the room for it in the den/collection.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

I don't see why not. As long as it's your property and not counterfeit, you can sell pretty much whatever you want.

• Like 2

Must be pretty cramped around your place if you don't have room.... any room for even one more club to fit into your space.

• Like 1

Must be pretty cramped around your place if you don't have room.... any room for even one more club to fit into your space.

Well, if I were to keep it, I'd want to showcase it somehow. Right now it is taking up space in one of 3 bags of spare/extra clubs, which, by the way, are taking up a little too much room in my DC apartment and will also be finding their way onto this forum soon.

My girlfriend won't let me turn the master bedroom into the golf storage room for some reason...haven't figured that out yet. Hmmm...

I don't see why not. As long as it's your property and not counterfeit, you can sell pretty much whatever you want.

Thanks. I just saw rule number 2 in the classifieds forum:

2. Sorry but only used items can be posted. 

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crossing any lines before I posted.

Appreciate the reply!

Thanks. I just saw rule number 2 in the classifieds forum:

2. Sorry but only used items can be posted.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crossing any lines before I posted.

Appreciate the reply!

A lot of people have sold new clubs or in mint condition. Shouldn't be a problem. The idea is to keep this section for private users and not a commercial platform.

• Like 4

Maybe someone can help . I’m looking for a Ping, regular shaft, Std length for a Ping G driver.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, Kanoito said:

A lot of people have sold new clubs or in mint condition. Shouldn't be a problem. The idea is to keep this section for private users and not a commercial platform.

That would be my thought as well.  If new items are not allowed, how are our single digit spies going to be able to offer up some of their prize winnings to the rest of us mere mortals? 😉

• Like 1