Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

A Bobby Grace Question

JohnBarry

Ok, we have all seen the 100's of great pictures of the Bobby Grace putters, but I have a question. What does a Bobby Grace Experience cost, the fitting, testing, and making of a putter for common (or uncommon if you may) consumer. How does it work? Where does it take place, how long is the process? Is this something you do for the regular consumer, or is it open to only the Pros?

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

Probably in the same ballpark as the Edel fitting and manufacturing process. I know that my buddy paid about $900 for the Edel fitting and the putter, but claims it is the best putter even and his game has improved significantly.

I would expect Bobby Grace to deliver a similar experience. Hopefully not just for Kenny Perry... :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Bought my first Bobby grace yesterday, I know, not a pure one, but I really like the look of it, so for the price, i am sure going to give it a try!

Putter I Bought

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you kind sir. I promise to dance a jig at the 17th of Pebble should I win.

Too bad no cameras are allowed on the course that day... :)

Does the US Open not allow ladders, or was that the Masters? Either way, you should bring one. Get a better view.

Archived