TESTERS WANTED! ×

TRUE Linkswear Game Changer Pro

SPY ZINGER

Just got mine in a few days ago. They'll get their first feel of (hopefully) fairway grass this weekend. Man, they just make great shoes those TRUE folks.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

• 4 weeks later...

Quick follow up after 4+ rounds of walking in these. The highlights:

- Supremely comfortable: no hot spots, no break-in period, no slippage at the heel, and a comfortable toe box.

- Great traction. No slippage there, either.

- Love the zero drop feel, as always, and TRUE have certainly figured out how to do it in a spiked shoe without the wearer being able to feel the spikes through the foot bed.

All in all, this is (so far) the best golf shoe I've ever owned.

PING i20 8.5*, TFC707D (S)
Callaway RAZR Fit 15*, neutral setting, stock shaft (S)
PING i20 20*, TFC707H (S)
Adams Pro a12 23*, Matrix Ozik Altus (S)
PING i20 5-PW, TT DG S300, 1.5* flat (purple dot)
SCOR 50*,54*,58*, Genius 12 KBS Tour (S), 1.5* flat, -1/4"
STX xForm 3, 35"

Nice to read these great reviews. I walked 18 holes recently with my trusty Puma's and got blisters the size of quarters on my heels by the 10th hole. Played the rest of the round bare foot--which was actually kind of nice except for my buddy making bad Sam Snead jokes. 

That being said, I want to like the True Linkswear but their classic shoes I never found comfortable, the low heel and high foot bed just messed with my head. Though these look like a more traditional shoe and will give them ago. Although I don't need these shoes to make me taller and better looking than Zinger.....

Driver: Call Epic 9* Stock Fujikura FW: Cally Rogue 17* R Hybrid: Titleis 910h 21* Blue Diamana Irons: Mizuno 850 Forged 5-G Nippon 1150 2 up 0.5" Sand: 54* Vokey SM6 M Grind Lob: 58* Vokey SM6 K Grind Putter: Scotty Select Newport 2 35"

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old topic, but I've been playing with these shoes for most of the year and absolutely love them (white/red).  I ordered them through my local pro shop.  The only problem that I have with them is that the shoelace broke on my mid round and when I tried to contact true golf and get another pair, it seemed like I was blown off.  They said they would send me a pair of shoelaces and never did, then after repeated callbacks to them no one ever got back to me.  Has anyone else dealt with their customer service?  

I know this is an old topic, but I've been playing with these shoes for most of the year and absolutely love them (white/red).  I ordered them through my local pro shop.  The only problem that I have with them is that the shoelace broke on my mid round and when I tried to contact true golf and get another pair, it seemed like I was blown off.  They said they would send me a pair of shoelaces and never did, then after repeated callbacks to them no one ever got back to me.  Has anyone else dealt with their customer service?

PM me your address

image.png

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

Archived