Review: Snell- My Tour Ball

apprenti23

This is the photo of the ball from the Email, the one on the site is not this one. The writing on the side, notice the new one just says "MTB", last years model has "My tour ball"written out. The one on the website shows "my tour ball" written out. ImageUploadedByMyGolfSpy1458860424.353553.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

The old logo never bothered me.  No one here at my club plays Snell balls as far as I know; I've never seen another one.  This lessens the chance that someone will play the wrong ball, or even pick it up before I can get to it!

I will be ordering the MTB next month, but not 6 dozen!  Maybe 2 dozen.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just checked and the Snell is thin like Kor's photo, but it has My Tour Ball written out.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just got an email back from Snell Golf, they are shipping the MTB with the updated Logo, but they don't have the updated alignment aid. That will be sometime in April.

• Like 2

Just got an email back from Snell Golf, they are shipping the MTB with the updated Logo, but they don't have the updated alignment aid. That will be sometime in April.

Yep, just got mine. I like the updated logo. Don't mind not having the updated alignment aid.

I'm the only one at my club that plays Snell. One of the older guys goes out and hunts balls all the time, the benefit is that whenever he finds a Snell he knows it's mine and saves them for me.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, just got mine. I like the updated logo. Don't mind not having the updated alignment aid.

I'm the only one at my club that plays Snell. One of the older guys goes out and hunts balls all the time, the benefit is that whenever he finds a Snell he knows it's mine and saves them for me.

There are about 4 of us in our Saturday group that play Snells so we have to mark them now.

Appreciate the review, I will try them out for myself.

Sent from MyGolfSpy Mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

• 1 month later...

Hey all,  just got an email this morning from Revolution Golf....Offering Dean Snell's  My Tour Ball for only $27/dozen!

That's right, only $27!

I had to pull the trigger on this as I was planning on ordering them in Mid Summer.

http://access.revolutiongolf.com/snell-golf-balls?email=fozcycle@icloud.com&utm_source=SpecialOffers&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=C&utm_campaign=SnellGolfBalls

Let me know what you think. Even if you don't order, the video shows how the My Tour Ball performs and the interview with Dean is great!

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Great ball, I personally prefer it to any others I have used, I play off 1 in Melbourne, Australia, and have to buy them there and ship them to friends in the US who then forward them on to me somehow!