TESTERS WANTED! ×

TESTERS WANTED - SUPER STROKE TX1 GRIPS

JBones

Tx1-Grips-28.jpg

TESTERS WANTED - APPLY NOW

We are looking for 10 MyGolfSpy Forum members to test the Super Stroke TX1 club grips.  Many of you have tried Super Stroke putter grips and now they are making a play to get on the rest of the clubs in your bag.  The Super Stroke TX1 is a multi-material grip, with the upper section being soft, tacky cord and the bottom section being soft rubber.

As usual, we're looking for readers who can put the grips through their paces and be willing to write coherently about your experience and provide good quality photographs. 

To apply for testing, reply to this thread with the following information:

• Your handicap
  • What grip you are currently playing
  • How often you regrip your clubs
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester

This testing is open to those in the Continental US.  If selected, you will receive a full set of 13 Super Stroke TX1 club grips.

Tx1-Grips-16.jpg

Good luck

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Your handicap - 7.5

• What grip you are currently playing - GP Tour Wrap
  • How often you regrip your clubs - once a season
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester - besides being just and awesome guy I've been looking at re-gripping and soon. I play a lot meaning probably + - 75 rounds a year. I also use a SS grip on my putter. Those SS grips look similar to the GP grips I'm currently considering. I'll give you my best unbiased opinion. With Photos!!!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• Your handicap - 20
  • What grip you are currently playing - Golf Pride Tour Wraps
  • How often you regrip your clubs - every two seasons
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester - While i may not be as awesome a guy as PlaidJacket I am training to be. Additionally, I wore the largest gloves the Army made while in the service. I have plenty of surface area on my mitts to put the Super Strokes to the test. Last, but certainly not least, if they are in fact the Red blend shown in the photo above, they will go perfectly with my red paintfill and the rest of my Covert red.

Additionally, 

Many moons ago before Uncle Sam sent me back overseas, I was a journalist. If you want the full blown ABC News treatment (my old employer) I would be glad to provide it. Starting as a photojournalist and then becoming an on air journalist, I will give you the full meal deal if that is what you are looking for. 

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

Your handicap: 12 and climbing

What grip you are currently playing: Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Midsize (I see the TX1 is now available in midsize)

How often you regrip your clubs:2 times a year

Why you would be an awesome grip tester: because I'm an equipment ***** and I take great pictures. I'm picky about equipment too and I'm honest in reviews I do.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Your handicap: Currently 20

What grip you are currently playing: Lamkin REL 360 and Pure P2 Wraps

How often you regrip your clubs: Just started doing my own, usually re grip once a year.

Why you would be an awesome grip tester: As I just started re gripping, I am very interested in trying different grips that I can install with air pressure.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Handicap: 11

Current grip: Golf Pride NDMC standard size

How of do you regrip? Once a year typically. I do them myself.

Why would you be an awesome grip tester: I typically hit 1000 balls per week on the range and play at least twice a week. Durability would be tested rather quickly. Grips would be tested in various conditions - hot, humid, cold, rain etc.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Handicap: 4

Current grips: usually golf pride NDMC or sharpro dual compound if I'm in a pinch.

How often do you regrip? About twice per year although it depends if how quick the grips wear out. I do all my own grip work.

Why would you be an awesome grip tester? I'm an awesome individual all the way around ;) Seriously though I am very touchy about grips and have very sweaty hands that seem to only work with some form of multi compound grips. Grips are huge for me, I can rarely test a club fairly if it doesn't have a grip that I like on it.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Handicap: 30

Current grips: Golf Pride z-grip

How often do you regrip? Every couple years previously. I just wasn't playing often enough. Now that I'm playing every week, I suspect I'll be regripping twice a season.

Good news is I'm totally due for a regrip. I've been testing a bunch the last few weeks looking for what I like. I'd be a great tester because I haven't settled into a grip I love. I'm kind of like a fresh slate. No preconceived notions! I'll also write an absurdly over the top review that gives each of the 13 grips a name and back story.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Handicap +0.3

Grips Lamkin Utx

I regrip 2-3 times a year depending on number of rounds

I would be a great tester because I am very particular it how a grip feels and performs. I tend to find one grip and never change. I play a lot of golf and put my grips to the test

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Apprenti23's Submission

Handicap: Who's asking? Anywhere from a 0 to a 6 depending upon which baggers I'm playing with!

Current Grip: Grip Master Stitchback

Frequency of Regrip: Haven't played enough combined with frequent club hoing has lead to a lack of requiring a regrip, but when I used to play a lot it was 3-4 times a year. Hoping that will be the case in 2015.

Why me: Guaranteed to provide a thorough unbiased review much akin to that of the mission statement of MGS. I have used/sold/installed every grip from Winn Excels and Boccieri's to New Decade MCC's and Iomics. Personal favorite grip is Tour Velvet cords, but my tendinitis hates them. Early 30's scratch golfer and currently unemployed PGA Professional who used to own his own shop. Frequently plays with other PGA Pros and plus handy's to whats-a-handy.

• Your handicap  14
  • What grip you are currently playing   Lampkin uTX
  • How often you regrip your clubs   once a year
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester   - I love seeing how products compare to others and see how they match to others I have used to give other people a fair comparison to help them make a great decision for their golf game.

Handicap: 4

Current Grip: Golf Pride 1/2 cords

How often do you change them: As needed, generally one a year.

Why would you be an awesome tester: I believe I have a good track record as a tester. I don't throw my name in the hat for every test either, only those items where I may be of assistance to the company needing the test. I would do an awesome job for Super Stroke. I play 50 plus rounds a season, the test would take place in Florida during hot and often wet conditions and being in my late 50's I'm struggling with the onset of arthritis so grips are an extremely important equipment piece for my game.

Thanks for the opportunity to submit an application. I hope that I am chosen but also know that any testers chosen from within the MGS community will do a great job.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Handicap: 11

Current Grip: All my woods have Golf Pride NDMC's either Whiteouts or Platinums, and all my irons have Golf Pride Dual Durometers

How often I re-grip: I re-grip as needed, which is usually about every other year. With the short golf season here in ND that's about equal to southerners that re-grip every year.

Why Me: Well, I love re-gripping my clubs to try out new grips. I use my air compressor, so for me it is a painless task that takes just minutes to do. I also like to test my club's grips with and without a glove to know how that affects feel and play. Now that the season here in ND is starting, I will be playing Men's league weekly, couples league every other week, and rounds with buddies occasionally on weekends. I will have plenty of time to get a feel for these grips and tell everyone here how I felt about them. I love SuperStroke putter grips and was just about to re-grip my irons with the Splash grips over the winter before I heard rumors of these new grips coming out. I planned to have a trial between the TX1 and Golf Pride's new MCC+4 this season. This would be a great way to initiate that showdown.

Thanks for the consideration!

Cleveland Classic 290 12°, C. Kua 43s

Cleveland Launcher FL 17°, C. Kua 43s

Wilson Ci7's 4-PW, TX-105 stiff

Renegar RXF 50°, 54°, 58°, KBS Wedge

Cobra Tour Trusty 58°, DG s200

Nike Method Core MC11w, Flatso Mid

Your handicap

- I currebtly play between a 13-14

What grip you are currently playing

- I have Pure P2 Wraps on one set of irons, and Golf Pride NDMCs on my most recent set

How often you regrip your clubs

- generally once a year unless I find a grip I like after trying and switch my set over

Why you would be an awesome grip tester

- i tend to have a strong grip on the club. This usually means I wear a grip out more often than I'd like. I enjoy check out grips for durability and also comfort. As a review writer, I feel I am articulate and thorough. I will always include as much information as I possibly can. In this case, I would try to simulate different condition (stick a club in the freezer to simulate cold conditions, spray with water for rain and sweat, etc.). I enjoy tinkering with my equipment and grips are especially fun to work with since I do my own install work and could even comment on that aspect of the grip.

Bag One: :taylormade-small: '16 M2, Tour AD-GP 7S

:adams-small:  XTD Ti 15*, Tour AD-GT 8S

:taylormade-small:  RBZ Stage2 Tour Issue 18.5* hybrid, Matrix Ozik Altus 85S Wilson FG Tour F5 21* hybrid, stock

:mizuno-small:  MP-H5 4-PW, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 51/08, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 58/10, DG Spinner

:cameron-small:  2012 Newport2, 34"

• Your handicap: Grint Index - 6, but with my first baby here that is going up...baby!
  • What grip you are currently playing: Lamkin Crossline Full Cord
  • How often you regrip your clubs: Every Six Months
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester:

• I play and practice weekly and in a variety of locations and conditions. I travel weekly for work and I typically lug my clubs with me.  Over the last few months my sticks have scraped grass in VA (Home), PA (prior home), FL and the UK.  I'm a committed range-rat during the week while I'm working and that gives me ample time to put these grips through their paces and provide a thoughtful review to the MGS Community.  Let's do this MGS!

Husband, Dad, Dog-dad and a fly-fishing golfer.

• Your handicap  9

• What grip you are currently playing  GolfPride MultiCompound black/black
  • How often you regrip your clubs  I regrip my clubs 3-4 times each year
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester
  • I would be an awesome grip tester because I play in absolutely every conditions here in Hammerfest, Norway (Hammerfest is the northernmost city in the world, at 70 degrees north).  In may we play in 54 degree FH, in june around 60, july in 65 in august 70-80 and in september we play until ten days after it has begun to snow.  June and july we got the midnight sun, so I do around 100 rounds a year.  

My handicap: 7.2

My current choice of grip is the GP MCC, I have switched back and forth between these and the iomic sticky 2.3s

I change my grips once a year, past couple years I have done it twice switching sets and liking a different grip in the process.

I think I would be an awesome grip tester because I feel I put more into the grip than I should. Going between the sticky's and the MCC got me thinking about how those different grips could change my swing. It got me curious, and I have been tinkering with grip details ever since. I feel that the grip is an extremely important factor in providing a golfer with the ability to feel how their shots react to minor changes in the swing and hands. I would love to see these new Super Strokes and get a feel for how these will effect my shots. To top it all off, I am in a position to be able to test them directly against the others in the wonderful steamy conditions of South Florida.

WITB:

Cobra FlyZ+ 8.5* w/ Kuro Kage TiNi 70X

TourEdge XCG7 Beta 3w w/ Matrix OZIK 7M3 X-flex

Ping G30 19* Hybrid w/ Ping Tour 90 X-Flex

Vapor Pro Combo (4-6) and Vapor Pro (7-PW) [1*strong] w/ KBS C-Taper S+ Flex

Mizuno Yoro Craft custom MP-R4 53*,56*,61* w/ KBS C-Taper S-Flex

Ping Anser Milled - Anser 1

• Your handicap 10.4

• What grip you are currently playing Golf Pride VDR (midsize)
  • How often you regrip your clubs Start of each season (getting ready to do it for this year)
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester I hit the range twice a week and get in at least 2 rounds per week.  I travel quite a bit, so I play all over the country and abroad so I am always facing different conditions.  

• Driver-  Ping G410 Plus 9*
  • Fairway- Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 3 Wood 16.5*
  • Hybrid- Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 19* & 22* 
  • Irons-PXG 0211 DC, 5-GW
  • Wedges-  Sub70 286 54* & Sub70 JB 58*
  • Putter- Ping Sigma G Tyne (Superstroke grip)
  • Ball- Snell MTB-X Maxfli Tour X
  • Grips- Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize
  • Bag- Ping Hoofer USA Edition 
  • Arccos 

Handicap-9

Current grip-Lamkin

I regrip every year

I would be a good tester because I play at least 2-3 times a week and always with different players so would have a chance to get your grip in a majority of players hands so that they can see how your new grips feel. Thanks for the opportunity

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

4 hybrid-Tour Edge EXS 220

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

wedges-Sub70 JB wedges, 50, 54, 58

putter-Sub 70 FN 001 with Evenroll Gravity Grip

Ball-OnCore Elixir

• Your handicap - 13.8

• What grip you are currently playing - Standard Callaway Grip

• How often you regrip your clubs - Not often because I'm constantly purchasing new clubs almost every year or two. I practically never regrip my clubs 

• Why you would be an awesome grip tester - I'm going into my third year with my much love Callaway Razr X Black Irons and I need to regrip them now. Since I'm very new to aftermarket grips. This will be a new experience for me and I have no preferrence to any particular style, feel or brand

Thank you for your consideration,

• Juan Ayala

Ping G410 Driver
Homna TW 737 Fairway Wood
Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 19 & 21 degree
Callaway Epic Set of 7 Irons (5 to AW)
Callaway Mack Daddy CB Wedge 54
Homna T// World W4 Wedge 60
Ping Heppler Ketsch Putter
Titleist Jet Black Midsize Bag
Snell MTB-X Yellow Optic Golf Ball

Your handicap - 6

What grip you are currently playing - Pure Pro and Lamkin REL Ace 3gen.

How often you regrip your clubs - 1-2 times per year

Why you would be an awesome grip tester

I am just about to regrip! I have tried various grips the last 2 years and really cant find the perfect grip. Ive tried NDMCs, Pures, Lamkins, Golf Pride VDRs and TVs, and would LOVE to try these superstrokes and see how they compare.

Im hoping its like a goldilocks story.. some are too hard.. some are to squishy.. maybe these are just right.

What's in the Bag?

- PING G400 SFTec driver, Mitsubishi Chemical C6 Blue Stiff, @ 9*

- PING G series 3w, Alta CB Stiff shaft @ 16*

- PING G400 19* & 22* Hybrid, Alta CB Stiff

- PING i200 Irons, Modus 105 stiff, soft stepped, purple dot 5-AW

- PING Glide 56, 60 wedges, Modus 105 wedge shafts

- Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C @ 32.75 inches

Handicap : 15

Current Grip : GP half cord

How often? : once every couple years. May end up being more often with plans to play a lot more

Why would I be good : I am very picky about my grips. My hands tend to sweat in the humid ohio weather so my search continues for the perfect grip and I'd love to give this one a try. I'm also due for a regrip so it is good timing. I will also give honest and detailed feedback.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

• Your handicap--6.8

• What grip you are currently playing--Golf Pride CP2 Wrap
  • How often you regrip your clubs--once/season
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester--Not only do I love everything golf, but you should get more feedback from us female golfers.  We love the game as much as the guys and are always looking to improve and use great equipment.

I love Super Stroke putting grips...would be great to try the club grips!!

• Your handicap 12
  • What grip you are currently playing Winn Dri Tac
  • How often you regrip your clubs About every 18 months
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester I don't play with a glove, so I think I can offer a different viewpoint than most of the other testers. I'm also in pretty dire need of a re-grip, so would really be throwing me a bone, especially given my re-grip fund will be going to Uncle Sam next week :( Am also a SuperStroke user on the putter, so would love to complete the set. Lastly, living in Michigan, there's a chance I could put it through every element in a single range session.

Thanks for the consideration.

My handicap = +2

Current grips = Golf Pride Tour Velvet

Number of regrips per year = 2-3

Why I'd be an awesome tester = I'd be an awesome tester because this summer I will play most of my golf in Arizona, where golf grips go to die.  However, I will also play some in humid Oklahoma.  If the SuperStroke grips can hold up through a summer of hot/dry and hot/humid, they will do well anywhere.  

Thanks for your consideration.

Chris K

Handicap: I did not know the grip cared about your handicap.

Current grips: Lamkin crosslines full cord with the logo upside down. For some reason that increases my accuracy due to the less wind resistence when turning the club over.

How often do I change grips?: This is more dependent on the clubs. I regrip the clubs I practice with the most more frequently. This boils down to 3-4 times a season. But I always regrip my clubs at the beginning of the season.

Why would I be a good grip tester?: Why wouldn't I be a great tester. Due to my occupantion I perform tests ver frequently and I believe that following the scientific model would produce the greatest results. Allowing a control fell of the grip and testing it against different conditions. For example how does the grip hold up after it has been thrown in the pond and then played for the rest of the round? These are real world situations that need to be tested.

• Your handicap: -15

• What grip you are currently playing: Lamkin I-Line
  • How often you regrip your clubs: twice per season
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester:  I play golf at least once a week, and due to work and family I have a set day to play. My family knows that on Monday afternoon I'm golfing rain or shine. In Michigan most of those days are hit or miss and I've had to play in the rain and wind plenty of time. I have tried many different groups from the cords that come with the irons, to thewrap (which are my favorite, but only for good weather golf), to the multi-compound which suits my needs the best but are sometimes too expensive. I currently have been playing the Lamkin I-Line grips due to them being on clearance on Lamkins website and since I frequently change grips.  So to answer the question of why I would be an awesome grip tester its because: I have used many different types of grips, I use them in all weather conditions, and I play at least once a week.

• Your handicap:  15

• What grip you are currently playing:  Winn DriTacs
  • How often you regrip your clubs: 2x a year.
  • Why you would be an awesome grip tester:  I just put the Winns on a set of clubs, and this would be a nice comparison to those grips.  I cin rite purty good, but my wife sez that I have no sinse of humer.  The only humerus thing is my backswing.  

6......handicap......,.winn..dritac....change 1 to 2 per year.....I am an avid player that loves the newest technology......at my club there are at least three people who still talk to me so my influence is in question.....mainly due to loudmouth clothes array.....I was going to get best grips leather and compare to something but since football was not my strong suit i need something to bounce off of as a comparison....the dots are a painful way to string these sentences together.

David Taylor

StealthPlus2 Driver and 3W

Paradym 5-A

Taylormade High Toe 54, 58

Ping Oslo putter

ProV1x

Your handicap: 18

What grip you are currently playing: Sharpro dual grips

How often you regrip your clubs: about every 1.5 years

Why you would be an awesome grip tester: because I'm ASIAN ! You need diversity on your panel of testers, I'm an equipment ***** so I will test anything and give excellent feedback. I've worked in retail golf and at the PGA tour in the past. And for petes sake, you you don't think I know how to use a camera effectively? One of my relatives probably built the thing!

Archived