TESTERS WANTED! ×

New MACHINE M12 Mini Megalodon for 2015

Choeppner

Hey Everyone,

I'm excited to show off a new model that we have in the final stages of development.  This is our new M12 Mini Megalodon and the first "Super Converter" model.  

The new M12 head is a modified version of our M11 that is symmetrical in the M12 vs. slightly heel biased in the M11.  

This is a super solid feeling, high MOI design that really rolls the ball great, feels so soft yet responsive, and sounds great too.  The weighting works out great for all types of our modular hoses to be used on the M12 with the Mini Megalodon flanges.  And like it's big brother the M4 Megalodon, there is a wide range of weight adjustability with these models.

We've also added a new and revolutionary mode of adjustment on these patented Converter putters.   We're making a few tweaks to those technologies, and as soon as they are ready we'll unveil them here in this and our other threads.  Sorry for the tease!  lol   I do think everyone will like the new innovation and I'm eager to show and tell more about these cool features and benefits.  

M12 Prototype #1 of 3 shown here with a Mini-Megaladon flange and set up with the following necks:

A Fully Skeletonized Square Cut Plumber Neck

A Stubby Modular Center Shaft (for slight toe down to FB using our Delta Mods)

A Double Bend Shaft over Stud.  

A new Limited Edition "Major Hunter Green" Logo Medallion is also shown in honor of the first major of the year taking place this week!  

A couple of comparison shots show the M12 next to a M4 Megalodon.  

Please contact us at Customerservice@Doglegright.com if anyone is interested in the first three (3) Prototypes, the first Limited Edition run or a Custom version after the Limited models are spoken for.

Thanks for checking them out!

All the best,

-MACHINE Putters

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_FSPN_WIP_14c2.jpg

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_ModCSO_WIP_14c2.jpg

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_WIP_14ch.jpg

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_WIP_14s.jpg

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_WIP_14ad.jpg

MP_M4Megalodon_&_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_x2_c.jpg

MP_M4Megalodon_&_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_x2_ad.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

Choeppner@Doglegright.com

I love the detail and machine work it is beautiful. In fact so beautiful I would be hesitant to actually game it

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thanks for the great comments!

Here is a picture showing the face.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks in advance

-Chris

MP_M12_Mini_Megalodon_PT_1of3_DBSOS_WIP_14f.jpg

MACHINE Custom Putters Rep

Feel free to contact me with any questions at:

Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Archived