Sign in to follow this  
Hula Rock

NIKE Method Prototype 006, released to the "public"

For a little salt in the wound, Golf Galaxy actually put the putter in their daily email blast ad today.

http://view.ed4.net/v/722OEVA/5239S/K1N58A6/UU6HNX/MAILACTION=1&FORMAT=H?camp=PromoEmail:20150417_eNewsBasketOfferRoryMethod:Header-Hosted&csm=743755241&csc=171739&csa=740408311&csu=171782&mcid=196654465

As Rookie already noted, it was sold out before the email blast even went out.

Wow! I am worn out just trying to read this stuff. These "Bots" can be really mean. I thought companies put things out like "enter the code you see on the screen" to ensure that you are a Human. You mean Nike does not do this?

Nope, they dont

I've got one last hope at getting one and the guy is trying GolfTown in Canada today. He's going to buy as many as he can and if he gets one he's going to sell it for the actual price plus shipping. I'm not holding out a ton of hope though. I just paid for a Mannkrafted

• Like 1

I did get a call from the PGA TSS corporate office after I called yesterday and the chief club buyer for the PGA TSS called me. Their corporate offices are local and are owner by Arthur Blank, the falcons owner. We talked for a while and he gave me his personal number and cell phone number and said if there's anything he could do in the future to skip the store and call him direct.

• Like 3

Well I know it doesn't completely rectify the situation but that's a pretty decent hook up for the future haha

Well I stand corrected PGA SS did more than I expected but like you said wait and see.

Told my wife last night about the bots and she did not really understand then I showed her your posts on the subject we really got somewhat educated. Like you I had no idea until you posted yesterday. Got a little more educated on it today a friend of mine whome I used to work with is a computer whiz. talked to him about 30 minutes on this. He offered to set me up on it and you just have to know this guy I told him what I would like is for him to show me how to use my new camera to post pics on here and WRX. Getting him to actually do anything is like finding Hen's teeth. I told him I was not interested in bidding on stuff like that anyhow.

I actually did get a rather lengthy response from Mark Parker's assistant. Didn't do anything to convince me to buy anything of theirs in the future but at least I did get a response.

• Like 2