Sign in to follow this  
Baseballfrk8998

Picked up a Scotty Cameron Newport 2

And I'm putting better than ever!

Obviously it's not just this particular putter, but rather the appropriate toe hang, loft, lie, etc. that fits my stroke. Or seems to anyways!

I typically struggle with the putter (and short game in general), but the last few rounds have been a welcomed change. I hover around 32-34 putts per round, but have given increased focus to my short game (chipping and putting) over the last 3-4 weeks and I'm now seeing the results! 25 putts last Friday marks my lowest number of putts ever for a complete round. I was stoked!

Anyways, here are a few pics of the putter. Thinking about doing some paintfill work.. When I do, I'll be sure to reply back with pics!

https://flickr.com/photos/131906042@N05/sets/72157651712476271

• Like 2

Sweet!  Have that grip on one of my putters -- will have to break it out again 'cause the current gamer ain't cuttin' it.  

Gorgeous putter!!!

Very nice looking stick there!

I love the Ryder Cup Super Stroke Grip.....got one on my Nike method Drone.

I picked up a previously loved Newport TeI3 recently. I putted so well with it this past weekend I can't even convince myself to remove the small rusty spots on the face much less change paintfill. Superstition or something

• Like 1

Putting and well, do those 2 words even belong together in the same sentence, it is a nice putter

Putting and well, do those 2 words even belong together in the same sentence, it is a nice putter

Yes... yes they do. If I didn't putt half way decent, my index would be 5-6 shots higher. Putting will save a short hitter! ;)

Yes... yes they do. If I didn't putt half way decent, my index would be 5-6 shots higher. Putting will save a short hitter! ;)

Saves bombers as well....only way I can stay around scratch with minimal practice time on the range.  Always can find half an hour to putt on the green at home though.

• Like 2

I picked up the same one in grey 3 weeks ago,  just need to upgrade the grip now

Scotty's are great putters. I had one years ago. I just found it too "mushy" I like soft but not too soft. Still a beauty though :)