TESTERS WANTED! ×

Powerbilt Air Force One N7 Driver

• SPY VIP

These came in the tail end of last week for review. 2nd Generation Nitrogen injected clubs from Powerbilt. They sent us both the Regular and Tour models, which I guess means just "one perr"

AF11.JPG

AF12.JPG

AF13.JPG

AF14.JPG

AF15.JPG

AF16.JPG

AF17.JPG

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I still don't get the nitrogen thing. Air is 78% nitrogen, so all that really matters in the club is that the air is pressurizes. Sure, nitrogen has a slightly higher mass than oxygen, but adding a little more pure air is a the same thing, and likely less costly.

But I guess "Air Injected" isn't as awesome.

heard the first generation version of these were so loud that was one of the main things being negatively said wonder if these are any better

i understand the tech behind but im with jamo kinda bland if u think about it.

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

I have a friend who won one, first gen I assume, and he swears by, and replaced his Sumo with it.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Replacing a Sumo is not much cred JB! It is a good looking driver in its own right though, but the gimmicky Nitro thing is a bit of a put off.

Go ahead and put regular old air in my driver, save the nitrogen for my Guiness Draught bottles!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

• SPY VIP

So here we go with the anecdotal first impressions. Maybe, just maybe there is something to the Nitrogen (but not for everyone). I didn't collect a complete set of data, but my initial impression is that it's about 5 yards longer than anything I've hit so far this year. Will have more concrete information soon.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

My friend loved his Sumo, but he was much longer ( 10-15) yards and didn't lose any of his control.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• 3 weeks later...

My friend loved his Sumo, but he was much longer ( 10-15) yards and didn't lose any of his control.

I got mine in February....10.5*, Regular Fujikura shaft.

My Cobra L5V was going about 195 - 210 yards

My new Powerbilt Air Force One is 205 - 250 yards.

Much better distance than my Cobra.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I've been interested in the technology since version 1 came out. BUT.. I'm a bit nervous as I usually play at high altitudes (6000+ feet) and am concerned about the pressure leaking from the club. I know they are guaranteed, but the nearest dealer WAS a couple hundred miles away and I don't want to go thru the hassle of trying to do everything by mail. Supposedly a pro shop here has recently become a dealer. Guess I'll have to swing by there and give it a look see!

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

I wouldn't worry about leakage, and you are guaranteed for 5 years as the original owner.

I dealt directly with them via internet and telephone.....they were terrific!

I also bought the nitrogen charged irons (4 - PW) + AW + SW + 3 Hybrid.

My handicap has dropped from 20 to 14 in 6 weeks!

Thank you Powerbilt!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived