Mr_Theoo

MyGolfSpy Member of the Month - April

MoM.png

Congratulations to Bogey in The Woods

Bogey showed the values that we want to see in our members. Starting great threads and always joining in the conversations on the forums. Very glad he's apart of our community.

To the other members that were really close to being selected, start a few more topics and get the discussions going and your name will be on top in April!

Each month we'll pick a member to be our member of the month and they'll get to use a special avatar to show off their accomplishment. The MGS Member of the Month isn't about who has the most posts. In the past we had a member post a simple "Why I don't like Bubba" thread that exploded. Helping answer questions, creating new discussions and participating in others, being open to other's viewpoints, making new members feel welcome, and encouraging others to join the forum are examples of what we're looking for in our member of the month. Above all, have fun being a member of the forum and don't be a d-bag.

As a reward for being selected Member of the Month, the member will get to choose between a grip or cover from Ace of Clubs!

AoC.png

Please join me in congratulating Bogey in The Woods!

• Like 1

Thanks for being an incredible part of the MGS forums Bogey.  Hope you enjoy your prize.

Congrats Bogey!!

Way to go Bogey! Thanks for all your contributions and humor!!

Congrats Bogey well deserved and I concur with Kenny there on your overall contributions and humor

Another great choice. I'm very excited about the contributions made by our newer members. Congrats Bogey.

Now tell us about 17...... :)

• Like 1

It was a good run last month, but happy to pass the torch to a deserving member.  Congrats Bogey!!

• Like 2

Another great choice. I'm very excited about the contributions made by our newer members. Congrats Bogey.

WE WILL NEVER SPEAK OF IT GOD DAMNIT.

Congrats dude! We'll need to get another round in soon so you can show off your win.

• Like 1

WOW! Thank a lot guys. It figures, the weekend I spend away from the computer at the ranch is the weekend the MGS Gods smile down upon me. 

I am happy that you have enjoyed my small contributions. I have to say that I have learned more from the Staff and members here at MGS than anywhere else.  I saw the reason that X started this place. I am 100% behind it and am utterly grateful that I have been accepted here.

Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me and make me enjoy picking up my bag more than I did before.

I play the game for me.

I hope to eventually play the game with many , if not all, of you.   

• Like 2

revkev,

I am assuming that you have never met jdiddyesquire. I am 6ft, 230 lbs. He makes me look small. 

So unless you have a new Golfers Protection (witness protection) Program. There is no 17. 

• Like 1

It was a good run last month, but happy to pass the torch to a deserving member.  Congrats Bogey!!

Thank you sir. I may follow you, yet will never fill your spikes. 

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Bogey. A member by which all others are measured, to be sure. Always look forward to your comments. 

Way to go Bogey!!!  Thanks for being part of our little community!