dirtgrinder

Best Sunglasses for Golf

If wants 100% UV ray protected, eco-friendly hybrid wooden sunglasses for Golf - Breakwater Shades designed handmade eco friendly hybrid wooden sunglasses with handmade frames with 365 day guarantee which are 100% UV ray protected stylish sunglasses for you to protect your eyes and keeps you stylish.

I have the half jackets with the Prizm lenses. Only sunglasses I'll ever wear playing golf.

I'll jump in here and say I usually only wear Oakley with the prism lense. But was given a pair of tifosi sunglasses and they are really just as good as oakley

... After going thru multiple sets of inexpensive sunglasses on the course over the years, an optometrist friend of mine recommended Kaenon sunglasses. Amazing clarity and used on all the tours. A little pricy but well worth it imo. I have 5 pair that I picked up on sale over the winter when Kaenon usually has up to 1/2 off sales. I wouldn't wear anything else:

http://www.kaenon.com//?nocache

... After going thru multiple sets of inexpensive sunglasses on the course over the years, an optometrist friend of mine recommended Kaenon sunglasses. Amazing clarity and used on all the tours. A little pricy but well worth it imo. I have 5 pair that I picked up on sale over the winter when Kaenon usually has up to 1/2 off sales. I wouldn't wear anything else:

Nice never heard of them before. Really like the styles they have

Freddie wears them.

Oakley Prism's. I've worn a lot of sunglasses (and buy new ones at an alarming rate due to cycling). Of everything I've worn over the years, there is nothing currently on the market that is superior to the Prisms. There is nothing really even close IMO.

Complete agreement here. I've tried Sundog in the past and even tried some UA this summer, but the Oakley Prizm are my favorite by a long shot!

The best lens I've EVER had were the Nike golf contact lenses!!!! Those were fantastic! Contacts and sunglasses all in one. It made my eyes look sort of evil as it made the pupils look like they were huge! Loved them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Oakley Prizms, but I couldn't pass up the deal at Rockbottom Golf.

Bolle Bolt Photo V3 for $70 with the coupon code RyderCup

16bolboltsg11111111rv301__01385.1470943550.jpg

I am a Maui Jim fan and like the gray lenses in the 701 brown frame. My other fall backs are Oakley M frame heaters with either the gray polarized or g30 lenses.

Hands down the Oakley pair. Best ones ever, used them for baseball as well. I'll never wear anything else .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, definitely I wish to share my expertise on sunglasses. Let me introduce these amazing pairs of sunglasses. They are hybrid, stylish, polarized, and earth-friendly and actually possess looks to make you appear different. You must try if you love wearing hybrid sunglasses and look gorgeous. Experience these elegant sunglasses and give yourselves a really different look. So, feel the beauty and look astonishing: http://breakwatershades.com/3-wooden-sunglasses