Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Ace of Clubs Golf Co. Exotic Belt Line

P1080817.jpg

THE EXOTIC LOOK, WITHOUT THE EXOTIC PRICE.

Our handmade belts feature the look and feel of luxurious alligator leather, without the lavish price tag. They are made from 100% genuine cowhide leather and are now on sale for $69.99 on our website. 

PRODUCT DETAILS

100% Genuine Leather

1 3/8" Strap Width

Water & Stain Resistant

​Interchangeable Belt Buckle Included

Sizing: 34-40

augusta-alligator-leather-belt copy.jpg

AUGUSTA ALLIGATOR

black-alligator-leather-belt copy 2.jpg

BLACK ALLIGATOR

blue-crocodile-leather-belt_ed07b6ae-21d8-4193-ba6e-64610ee56d7c 5.42.35 PM.jpg

BLUE ALLIGATOR

Brown-alligator-leather-belt copy.jpg

BROWN ALLIGATOR

gray-white-alligator-leather-belt 5.42.35 PM.jpg

GRAY ALLIGATOR

​Please let us know if you have any questions, feedback, our company, or other products that we offer? 

Also, please contact us if you are interested in receiving a BELT COUPON CODE exclusively for MGS Members?

post-54443-0-07055700-1406684950.jpg

Blue gator is my favorite.

What I would love to see is you going to a system like Adidas did/does with their Trophy line. Buy the belts and buckles seperate and be able to mix/match them up.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Thanks for the feedback John!

Actually all of our belts and buckles are fully interchangeable with each other. You can mix and match from our buckles, or use your own belt buckle.

The buckle change out process is incredibly quick and easy. Please see the attached photos:

P1080977.jpg

P1080978.jpg

P1080979.jpg

P1080981.jpg

P1080980.jpg

Perfect, and beyond perfect. I would suggest maybe some distintiive belt buckles also being made.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Hi John,

I have been talking with the guys at 59 belts about the possibility of designing some distinctive belt buckles. But their buckles are very expensive.

Also, we are working with some other companies to expand our buckle offerings in the near future.

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

We can make up to size 40"

Like I said, what about the fat guys? 40" belt will fit a guy who wears 38" waisted pants, right? Tons of golfers are fat- charge an extra $5 for over 40" belts and they won't care, eyre used to it as most Big & Tall clothes you have to pay extra for anyway.

I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business, but I hope you realize you're missing out in a huge market. Fat guys, even though you can't see their belt, still have to wear them as well!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback from you guys, and I greatly value your opinions.

For all of production belts, we are currently only able to produce a sheet of leather that allows us to cut up to a size 40. But I am currently working to remedy this issue so that we can offer up to size 44 or larger. 

Also, we are working on a new 2 sided, trim-to-fit model belt that would be a raw size 44. 

I will keep you guys updated on the larger size availability. 

Thanks again, and keep the comments coming.

Sounds good and I'm glad to hear you're open to feedback. I just know from looking at what is in the stores. If every golf manufacturer is making pants up to waist size 42 and some even 44, why would you not offer belts in those same sizes? Fat guys have to buy their belts from somewhere!

Nobody likes a belt less tuck job, well unless you're out there in a cotton polo, crew socks, and cargo shorts. Then I could definitely see a beltless tuck job!

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good and I'm glad to hear you're open to feedback. I just know from looking at what is in the stores. If every golf manufacturer is making pants up to waist size 42 and some even 44, why would you not offer belts in those same sizes? Fat guys have to buy their belts from somewhere!

Nobody likes a belt less tuck job, well unless you're out there in a cotton polo, crew socks, and cargo shorts. Then I could definitely see a beltless tuck job!

I definitely understand what your saying. Most of the belts I see in stores only go up to a size 40, especially the "trim-to-fit" models.

We are still experimenting with the 2 sided, trim-to-fit belt prototype. If we go with it, it will be a raw size 44 and then you will have the ability to trim it to size at home.

We will keep working and let you know when we have something for you "guys".

• 4 weeks later...

Just discovered this thread and I plead still new to the forums.  Great belts and I second the call for bigger sizes.  Love the grey alligator as well as the black.  Those colours tend to go with everything.  Do you guys ship internationally.  I'd love to buy your stuff and support you as a supporter of MGS but live in Australia :)

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

• 4 weeks later...

Just discovered this thread and I plead still new to the forums.  Great belts and I second the call for bigger sizes.  Love the grey alligator as well as the black.  Those colours tend to go with everything.  Do you guys ship internationally.  I'd love to buy your stuff and support you as a supporter of MGS but live in Australia :)

Yes we do ship internationally.

Archived