Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy Barbajo

Rory McIlroy's Old House Up For Sale!

Looking for a 2nd home on the Emerald Isle?  Rory's old house is on the market...

3816401.jpg

3816402.jpg

3816404.jpg

If you have 2.5M pounds in your couch cushions, click here to check out the listing....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    seanjpc

• By jaymikem
      Since we are now almost a year removed from Nike getting out of the equipment game, I was wondering if anyone has ever come across any photos of the 2017 equipment line that would have been launched.

Based on the chatter last year, the 2017 equipment was already finished and 2018 was in development, but I personally haven't come across any photos of what they left on the table when they decided to close up shop. And in this day and age, there isn't a lot that you can't find on the internet with a quick google search. Was everything completely locked down, destroyed and burned once ping bought some of their parents? We're the innovations so mind blowing that the CIA is covering it up and using the technology in its clandestine assignments across the globe?

I know the majority of the golfing community was not a fan of Nike equipment, but I have gamed their drivers for a while as they just seemed to work for me. Heck I still bag the covert tour 2.0 driver with that bright red paint and huge cavity (which I use as a couch for my golf ball while waiting on the tee box for the rest of my group to tee off. I think that is really what it was built for!) So naturally, as a purchaser of their clubs, I am curious what innovations (or gimmicks, if you prefer to call the, that) the company was attempting to bring to the table.
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      From the Inbox -- this one's interesting.  It appears Rory isn't happy with the ProV1 and is on the hunt for a new ball.  Who will it be? Srixon? Bridgestone? Kirkland? STROK?

Rory McIlroy plans on switching golf balls after Masters performance
      Golf News Net
      Rory McIlroy is looking for a new golf ball, apparently ready to move on from the Titleist Pro V1x after a disappointing finish at the 2017 Masters.

Speaking after winding up tied for seventh place at Augusta National, McIlroy expressed concern with the spin he saw from the ball in difficult conditions on Thursday and Friday.

"I need to change my golf ball. That's a big thing," McIlroy said Sunday. "I thought my golf ball this week was doing weird things in the wind. It was very inconsistent so there's one thing I will change and try to work on the next few weeks."

McIlroy didn't allude to a slate of potential balls he could be playing. The four-time major winner chose to put the Pro V1 into play at the start of 2017, a consequence of moving on from Nike Golf equipment after their decision to exit the golf hard goods business in 2016. He also chose to play Callaway Golf's Great Big Bertha Epic driver and fairway woods and irons, as well Bob Vokey wedges from Titleist. McIlroy said he would be willing to change equipment at a moment's notice, having the freedom to do so without contracts that tie him to certain manufacturers. He exercised that flexibility at Augusta National, taking out the Epic fairway woods and putting in TaylorMade Golf M2 fairway woods.

Despite the disappointment of not completing the career Grand Slam in his third crack at it, McIlroy is the only player to finish in the top 10 in the Masters in each of the last four years

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Rory is definitely doing what he can to corner the 10-year old demographic.

The look on the kid's face is priceless.
    • By stickswap_mike
      Hey guys, wanted to take a minute to introduce to y'all - STICKSWAP.

My buddy and I created this golf club marketplace so people like you could easily buy & sell used clubs.  Just like eBay, but just clubs.  Also, we'll be spending money on advertising to make sure your clubs get seen, and ultimately sold. 

Check it out and let me know what you think. - www.stickswap.co

Best, 

Mike
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!