TESTERS WANTED! ×

First Look-DogLeg Reaper Belts

There's a new player in the "ratchet-style" golf belt - DogLeg Reaper!  Here's a before-release look at their 2015 line:

ADblk1.JPG

ADblk3.JPG

ForeTheCure1.JPG

Here's what owner William Stokes has to say:

"Our story is simple. Make the highest quality buckle made of zinc alloy, pair it with a rich stylish double stitched belt, add the coolest logo on the face, make it affordable for every golfer and you get our new DogLeg Reaper line of ratchet belts...R.I.P. to single hole belts!

Our new line consists of a single mold buckle. The logo is now embossed directly into the high grade zinc alloy face. It's unlike any other buckle. Let your cool side by choosing one of our 4 logo colors. 

1. Black logo (Original Reaper)

2. White logo (Ghost)

3. Pink logo (fore the cure)

4. Royal Blue logo ( the iceman)

...and for those who don't want any color in their logo we have the new Bullet 2.0 which features our logo embossed into the face paint free for a subtle edge. 

Our leather is treated to sustain daily wear and course play while snazzy enough to combine with your night dress attire. Our unique ratchet system allows for 1/4" space fitting providing you with the perfect fit every time it's around your waist. Even through those weight fluctuating periods we all seem to endure. 

Our logo originated out of accident through a practice round of golf in a PGA tour qualifier. You can read about it in our story section of our site.

The logo represents what we all want in golf...to hit it long, to "kill the dogLeg" hence the Reaper."

DogLeg Reaper is taking pre-orders for their new line -- and is offering 25% off any new buckle from the new line.  They're also offering their original belt, the Bullet, for an additional $15 with any pre-order.  All you have to do is select "Add The Bullet" with your pre-order from the drop-down box.  

Not a bad deal, eh GolfSpies?

ADbullet4.JPG

Black2.JPG

White1.JPG

White3.JPG

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Pretty stylish looking belt there.  Not too sure about the pink though.

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

• 3 weeks later...

I love my ratchet belt. I own another make (my ball marker hides inthe buckel) and LOVE them. Every golfer should own one!!! This one looks GREAT!!!!! I think I may have to go buy a REAPER!!!!!

In my bag

Drivers: Grenade II, Standard flex!

FW Woods:  Cobra Fly-Z set 14.5* w/VLCT-Sp Stiff graphite shaft

Irons:  Taylor Made Speed Blades tweeked 1* w/graphite Matrix 55 gram  M shafts

Wedges:   Taylor Made Speed Blade P & A w/Matrix 55 gram M shaft, 56* SCOR V sole w/Genius 9 graphite shaft, Cleveland 60* w/steel Stiff shaft.
Putter:   SeeMore X2 custom

Balls: Snell

The name got me to click, but skulls and crossbones? C'mon Rory Sabbatini is done for... Love the concept but wouldn't even consider it due to the skulls. Granted nobody would see it under my fat belly (other than my wife) but I'd know it's there!

Archived