Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

**SPOILER** WASTE MANAGEMENT OPEN

TWShoot67

How about the play of HUNTER MAHAN. This guy shoots back to back 65's to win this tourney today. He does this and doesn't even make a BOGEY for the last 36 holes. If I heard this correct on the Golf Channel today he was the only golfer to bogey free this weekend. Pretty Impressive, NO? This is the type of golf I've been expecting from Hunter. His putting stroke looks so simple. I know everyone was pulling for Rickie Fowler, but it was good to see another young American play well this weekend IMO. What do you guys think?

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I really like Hunter Mahan and I am glad he pulled out the win this weekend. I would have loved to see Fowler get the win, but Mahan really needs a spark to get him going. He has a lot of potential, but seems to play really good in spurts. If he can hone in on his game then I think Hunter can contend for majors. The US really needs him on the Ryder Cup team and playing in his prime, because he brings a lot of energy on the course which is what we need in Ryder Cup matches.

I really like Hunter Mahan and I am glad he pulled out the win this weekend. I would have loved to see Fowler get the win, but Mahan really needs a spark to get him going. He has a lot of potential, but seems to play really good in spurts. If he can hone in on his game then I think Hunter can contend for majors. The US really needs him on the Ryder Cup team and playing in his prime, because he brings a lot of energy on the course which is what we need in Ryder Cup matches.

I totally agree, I believe we need Hunter when it comes time for the Ryder Cup. I would also like to see Rickie Fowler on the team as well. If he keeps playing like he did this week I believe he will be on the Ryder Cup team as well as Hunter.I truly believe if Rickie keeps up his playing at this level he's sure to win sometime this season. It just goes to show that it's never over nobody was picking Hunter to win this weekend....

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

I totally agree, I believe we need Hunter when it comes time for the Ryder Cup. I would also like to see Rickie Fowler on the team as well. If he keeps playing like he did this week I believe he will be on the Ryder Cup team as well as Hunter.I truly believe if Rickie keeps up his playing at this level he's sure to win sometime this season. It just goes to show that it's never over nobody was picking Hunter to win this weekend....

Tim

The US team needs a lot of the younger players to step up!! There are only so many more years that the US will have Tiger, Phil, Stricks and others there for the Ryder Cup so we need the young guns to step up and play to their potential.

The US team needs a lot of the younger players to step up!! There are only so many more years that the US will have Tiger, Phil, Stricks and others there for the Ryder Cup so we need the young guns to step up and play to their potential.

I agree and with all that's happened there's no better time then NOW to make that move!

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472