Sign in to follow this  
Kenny B

Kentwool Father's Day Special

Many of you probably already received the same email I did today.

Buy any 3 pairs of Kentwool socks and get $20 off using coupon code DAD1 at checkout.  Free shipping.

http://shop.kentwool.com/cart.php

I am thinking of furu.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge sock snob or anything, but these definitely are the best socks I've ever owned. A few years back as a part of their gifts, I bought everyone in my wedding party including FIL and my father a couple pair. They still rave about them LOL

I've got one pair and I find that I get upset when I play two days in a row and can't wear them both days. I did it the week after I got them without washing them and my girlfriend judged me.

• Like 1

Wish the deal was for every three pair save $20- I'd probably completely replenish my sock drawer.

Great deal and thanks for sharing, assuming this is only through their website and not Amazon...correct?

Great deal and thanks for sharing, assuming this is only through their website and not Amazon...correct?

Correct

20.00 for a pair of socks DOES seem high.  No "try before you buy" program either!  :-)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ThumperK

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      From today's Inbox....

Semi-Annual Sale - if you want to try some Kentwools to see what all the fuss is about, or if you already know and want to stock up, it doesn't get any better than this...

Click here to check out what's on sale.
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      It's apparently that many of us here are big fans of Kentwool socks (count me among you!).  Found this in the InBox this morning -- the family owned company from South Carolina has had a very good 2016 so far...

KENTWOOL EXPLODED ONTO THE PGA TOUR IN 2016 WITH PLAYERS AND CADDIES WALKING MORE THAN 100 MILLION BLISTER-FREE STEPS

GREENVILLE, S.C. — KENTWOOL, makers of the “World's Best Sock,” partnered with the Association of Professional Tour Caddies (APTC) in 2016 to put its socks through a rigorous quality, comfort and durability test.  In doing so, KENTWOOL spread like wildfire among the world's best players as well, with more than 100 caddies and 94 PGA TOUR players wearing its popular Men's Tour Profile and Men's Tour Standard socks in competition by the end of the 2016 season. KENTWOOL passed the test as caddies and players combined to take more than 100 million steps without a blister.

KENTWOOL's Men's Tour Profile and Men's Tour Standard socks are constructed from a proprietary blend of Super Fine Merino Wool and other natural and high-tech performance fibers.  Each pair is infused with an innovative WINDspun technology to deliver unparalleled comfort, and is designed to reduce friction, abrasion and muscle fatigue. 

“We had a great deal of confidence in our products at the outset, but we also knew that 100 million steps without a blister was an ambitious undertaking for sure,” said Dan Murphy, president at KENTWOOL. “After having just 6 players and a handful of caddies wearing KENTWOOL in 2015, we experienced unparalleled growth this season, with 94 PGA TOUR players and more than 100 caddies realizing the clear performance and comfort benefits of our socks.  We are proud to be one of the fastest growing brands on the PGA TOUR, as a result.”

FUN FACTS ABOUT KENTWOOL'S 100 MILLION BLISTER-FREE STEPS

·       KENTWOOL players and caddies walked over 50,0000 miles during the 2016 PGA TOUR Season.

·       KENTWOOL players and caddies could have walked back-and-forth between Pebble Beach and Bethpage Black 8 times in 2016, and still had enough steps left over to play both courses.

·       KENTWOOL players and caddies walked approximately 88,800,000 yards during this season.  With that many yards, they could have walked the PGA TOUR's longest course (7,698 yards) Torrey Pines South a total of 11,430 times.  

·      KENTWOOL players and caddies could have walked more than 1/5th of the way from Earth to the Moon blister-free in 2016.

“2016 was a big year for me,” said Ryan Moore, KENTWOOL Tour Team member.  “I achieved a lot of career milestones this season and KENTWOOL was with me every step of the way.  After all of my PGA TOUR success, helping to bring the Ryder Cup back to the United States with the clinching point was the perfect way to cap-off my year.”

Since 2008, KENTWOOL has been manufacturing the “World's Best Sock,” just outside of Greenville, SC.  Drawing on over 150 years of mastery in wool manufacturing, KENTWOOL leverages the attributes of wool, nature's performance fiber, for unmatched comfort and performance in the sock category. For more information on the KENTWOOL brand, visit http://www.kentwool.com.

• By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Oh now these are sweeet.....

And $17.76 for a price? Love it!

KENTWOOL CELEBRATES ITS “AMERICAN-MADE” HERITAGE WITH NEW USA COLLECTION

â€œWorld's Best Golf Sock” Now Available in 5 Patriotic Colorways to Help Golfers Showcase Their American Pride

GREENVILLE, S.C. — Just in time for Independence Day, KENTWOOL, maker of the “World's Best Golf Sock,” announced today that it is celebrating America with the introduction of a new USA Collection in its popular Men's Tour Profile sock model.  The USA Collection showcases 5 fun, new designs in red, white and blue hues:  Liberty, Stars – Blue, Stars & Stripes, Stars – Red and Independence, shown in order from left to right. 

“KENTWOOL is proud to be an American manufacturer with roots dating back to 1843, so we wanted to create a sock line to honor that heritage and help golfers celebrate our great country,” said Dan Murphy, president of KENTWOOL.  “Something seems a bit disingenuous about companies who offer American-themed products but then choose to produce them off-shore.  We offer a true Made in the USA product that is unrivaled in quality and comfort, and we're excited to share it with golfers from sea to shining sea.”

KENTWOOL Men's Tour Profile socks are constructed from a proprietary blend of Super Fine Merino Wool and other natural and high-tech performance fibers.  Each pair is infused with innovative WINDspun technology to deliver unparalleled comfort and is designed to reduce friction, abrasion and muscle fatigue.   In fact, KENTWOOL is so confident in the comfort of its socks, the company offers a lifetime “Blister-Free Guarantee” with the purchase of every pair.

The new KENTWOOL USA Collection will be available June 22nd at KENTWOOL.com  and select retail locations. The USA Collection will feature a festive retail price of $17.76 per pair (regularly $19.95) online for a limited time only.  For the bold patriots looking to make a fashion statement, KENTWOOL will offer a limited edition “Mix & Match” pack featuring one each of the Liberty, Stars – Blue, Stars & Stripes and Independence styles.  The Mix & Match pack features a retail price of $35.  The USA Collection is available in men's sizes L and XL and in women's Medium. 

Since 2008, KENTWOOL has been manufacturing the “World's Best Golf Sock,” just outside of Greenville, SC.  Drawing on over 150 years of mastery in wool manufacturing, KENTWOOL leverages the attributes of wool, nature's performance fiber, for unmatched comfort and performance in the sock category. For more information on the KENTWOOL brand, visit http://www.kentwool.com.
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Love these socks --- love them even more at 25% off....

Click here
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Another one from the inbox....

4 pair of Kentwool Fashion Performance Socks for $60 - save $52

CLICK HERE

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!