GolfSpy MBP

Lamkin US Open Patroit Grip

patroitgrip.jpg

Lamkin Introduces Special-Edition Grips Honoring 115th National Championship

Signature Patriotic Themed Models Now Available

(SAN DIEGO, CA) â€“ Lamkin Corporation â€“ the original manufacturer of premium golf grips – introduces a new Special-Edition Crossline grip designed in honor of the second Major Championship of the year, which will be held June 18-21 at Chambers Bay outside of Seattle, WA.

Available beginning June 1st at LamkinGrips.com, these limited-edition models fuse a red, white and blue patriotic theme with the company's popular Crossline ACE, which features ideal characteristics for golfers who prefer an incredibly secure and comfortable grip that is super-tacky and exceptionally shock absorbing. The major championship themed grips arrive just in time for Father's Day and make a wonderful commemorative gift for golfing dads everywhere.

“We wanted to do something really special for the second Major of the season and our engineering team did a tremendous job with the design and performance of this product,” says Bob Lamkin, President and CEO of Lamkin. “This event is a time honored tradition, uniting professionals and amateurs in a competitive field. In a similar way, Lamkin grips have always been designed to offer Tour players and weekend golfers with the highest quality and most dependable grip options.”

Celebrating its 90th anniversary this year, Lamkin continues to be an industry leader among grip manufacturers by offering the widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips. The company's famed products are preferred by PGA Tour superstars Justin Rose, Keegan Bradley, Brandt Snedeker, Miguel Angel Jimenez and the legendary Arnold Palmer among others.

Lamkin grips are unrivaled in quality thanks to world-class engineering, premium materials and handcrafted, repeatable production techniques. The company's popular lines include the Wrap-Tech, UTx Wrap, Crossline and i-Line grips.

More information: www.LamkinGrips.com or 800-642-7755. Get social: @LamkinGrips.

About Lamkin Grips

Lamkin Grips' golf heritage dates back to 1925 when founder Elver B. Lamkin began manufacturing golf's first leather grips. Today, the family-owned business delivers the industry's widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips that continue to earn loyal customers worldwide. Through their ongoing dedication to unequaled product quality and service support, Lamkin Grips is passionately committed to connecting golfers to a more confident, consistent and enjoyable game.

• Like 1

Ordering some new irons hopefully next weekend. These grips will be on them for sure! Does MGS have a lamkin discount code?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    deaner

• By fixyurdivot
      My grip changed from interlock (index and pinky) to overlap back in the late 70's.  I don't even recall why the instructor made that change - but it was an easy switch and never felt odd.  In fact, I recently tried interlocking again and it does feel odd.  Most I see and golf with use interlock and I'm curious how many others do not.
    • By GolfSpy STUDque
      From the news feed today.
      It's sad that the first time I've heard this story was for Forest Fezler's passing but I'm glad to have read it nonetheless (I'm actually younger than the event itself 😊). Besides the fact that he had a hell of a golfer name, I think it's so awesome he had the guts to publicly throw a middle finger to the USGA in its biggest event. It's one thing to do it before missing the cut, it's another to do en route to a runner up finish on the 72nd hole. 
      I'm sure this was quite controversial when it happened but could you imagine how bad it would be if someone did it now??? Social media would explode.

Check out the full story here: CLICK HERE

• By GolfSpy Dave
      Trigger warning Patriots Fans

Woo Hoo football is back baby. No longer will our weekends be spent without watching giant men bash into each other. This is the week that we can all fantasize about our teams winning the Super Bowl.

With that, I suppose that it is a fine time to reflect upon last year's winner, the Philadelphia Eagles. I hope that the Eagles fans have enjoyed their time with the trophy. Once again, all teams sit at records of 0-0-0.

Bettinardi has given those Eagles one more chance to soar though with the release of their limited run BB1 putter commemorating their Championship season.

Tom Brady may not be buying one of these, but if you want one, act fast tomorrow when they go on sale. Bettinardi's Hive releases have been selling out in a hurry these days.

SPECS - Bettinardi BB1 Eagles Putter 
      - Soft Carbon Steel - Flymill Face Milling - Plumbers Neck  - Single Flange Sightline  - Black PVD Finish  - 355 grams  - 70 degree Lie - 3 degree loft - Lamkin Deep Etched Grip     BB1 Philadelphia Eagles Putter Fly, Eagles Fly! Robert J. Bettinardi is proud to showcase his latest creation in partnership with the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. The limited edition BB1 putter, milled from the finest soft carbon steel and given a Fly-mill face milling for a soft and responsive feel, features a durable black finish with key engravings honoring their first ever Super Bowl Championship. Featuring SB LII date and final score on bumpers, Philly pride engraved perfectly in the pocket with ‘Fly Eagles Fly', and World Champions with the Eagles logo on the sole, this putter was milled with the same precision as the ‘Philly Special' that propelled the Eagles to lift the Lombardi trophy. Paired with a premium leather ‘Philly Special' headcover and black Deep Etched Lamkin grip, the limited BB1 Eagles putter will be available in select Philadelphia Bettinardi retailers and specialty accounts.   About Bettinardi  Founded in 1998, Bettinardi Golf crafts the finest putters and golf equipment in the world. Family owned and operated by Robert J. Bettinardi and Sam Bettinardi, Bettinardi putters have won over 100 worldwide Tour events, and are trusted by many PGA and LPGA Tour Players. Bettinardi Golf is located in Tinley Park, IL, where it's proud to mill each putter in their own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility here in the United States of America.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Press Release From Lamkin

LAMKIN GRIPS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH WOMEN'S PGA CHAMPION DANIELLE KANG

SAN DIEGO, 01 August 2018– Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips - is very proud to announce Danielle Kang, the winner of the 2017 Women's PGA Championship, as their new LPGA brand ambassador and the company's first female spokesperson.

Upon signing the new multi-year agreement, Kang commented on working with the Lamkin team to create her own customized grips, “I've really enjoyed the process of testing and refining my grip selection with Lamkin. It's a privilege to work with a company that is so committed to developing new grip innovations and groundbreaking technologies. With such a wide assortment of grip materials, surface patterns and sizes, even the most discriminating golfers can find a Lamkin grip that's perfectly suited to their game.”

In addition to playing with Lamkin grips, Kang will provide valuable player testing, product development feedback and appear in upcoming Lamkin Grips' advertising and promotional campaigns in the United States and in key international markets. Lamkin is also working closely with Kang on a signature line of golf grips incorporating the company's patent-pending GENESIS material and new FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY.

Bob Lamkin, CEO and President of Lamkin Grips, shares Kang's enthusiasm for the new partnership and the company's growing presence on the LPGA Tour, “Danielle is an exceptional athlete who is at the forefront of a new generation of players making the LPGA Tour one of the most entertaining places to watch golf. Since Danielle moved into the spotlight after her Major win, she has handled herself with tremendous confidence and poise. I am extremely proud of this new partnership and look forward to Danielle representing the Lamkin brand to golf enthusiasts around the world.” 
      Throughout the upcoming season and in 2019, Kang will be highlighted in various Lamkin marketing and social media campaigns as well as swinging the company's grips in the world's biggest Women's golf events.

More information: www.Lamkingrips.com Get social: @LamkinGrips.

ABOUT LAMKIN GRIPS
      Lamkin Grips' golf heritage dates back to 1925 when founder Elver B. Lamkin began manufacturing golf's first leather grips. Today, the family-owned business delivers the industry's widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips that continue to earn loyal customers worldwide. Through their ongoing dedication to unequaled product quality and service support, Lamkin Grips is passionately committed to connecting golfers to a more confident, consistent and enjoyable game.

###

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Press Release from Lamkin Grips 

JUSTIN ROSE EXPANDS ROLE AS LAMKIN GRIPS' EXCLUSIVE PGA TOUR SPOKESMAN & BRAND AMBASSADOR

SAN DIEGO, 11 July 2018– Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips - is delighted to announce that 2013 U.S. Open Champion and reigning Olympic Golf Champion Justin Rose will continue his long-standing partnership with the brand. Rose has had an official agreement with Lamkin since 2014, however his relationship with the company goes back to a custom grip fitting at their U.K. office more than 15 years before.

Upon signing the new multi-year agreement with Lamkin, Rose reflected on the relationship, commenting, “I've used Lamkin grips for as long as I can remember and they've been a part of every success in my professional career. The company is steeped in tradition but still stays at the forefront of grip technology. It's that combination that makes me excited to extend our partnership and I look forward to many more successes together.”

Rose is currently using his favored Lamkin REL ACE grips. These grips benefit from a proprietary, super-tacky ACE 3GEN material which dampens vibration and combines with a unique keyhole pattern to maximize contact with the golfer's hands and provide an incredibly secure connection to the club. In addition to using Lamkin Grips on all his swinging clubs, Rose will provide valuable player testing, product development feedback and appear in future Lamkin Grips' videos and television commercials.

Bob Lamkin, CEO and President of Lamkin Grips, is thrilled to expand the company's partnership with Rose and looks forward to introducing a new Justin Rose signature grip line later this year. The new line, a variation of the brand's TS1 grip, will feature Lamkin's patent-pending GENESIS material and proprietary FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY.  â€œJustin has represented Lamkin with incredible poise and dignity both on and off the course for the last four years. He's an exceptionally gifted golfer and it has been our honor to share in his successes.”  Bob continued, “We're especially excited to unveil Justin's new grips in the second half of 2018. Without a doubt, these are the most innovative and performance-enhancing grips we've ever produced.”

Throughout the upcoming season and in 2019, Rose will be highlighted in various Lamkin advertising, promotional and social media campaigns as well as swinging the company's grips as he competes on golf's biggest stages.

More information: www.Lamkingrips.com Get social: @LamkinGrips.

ABOUT LAMKIN GRIPS

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!