Our Sponsors

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cobra certainly is on a roll, isn't it?   Rickie wins The Player's Championship, is no longer overrated and his girlfriend steals the headlines, cover girl Lexi Thompson can probably kick your ass,

1) Your handicap No legal handicap but I've had a knee replaced. 2) Your current fairway Currently on the 14th fairway at Southwyck CC, 155 to the pin. 3) Current Shaft flex Not right now but i

By the end of this they might only end up with 6 people that were actually able to follow the directions. It clearly says picture of your bag as well as shaft flex.

Posted Images

My Current (GRINT in MN) Handicap is 7.9 ....(see how I threw that in from a previous forum...)  :ph34r:

Current Fairway: :titelist-small: 913F 15* set at 15*  (I'd love it bonded) with the Diamana D+ 82.

Past "tinkerings"....Tour Edge XCG6 13.5, Tour Edge CB5 17.5 and 15.

Favorite past "tinkering" (and one I wish I kept)   :adams-small: Idea Super Black 15* (2) Hybrid....played to equal or better length than any fairway I have ever owned... 

I am a 12 handicap from Cincinnati. I am currently playing Mizuno MX-23 irons, Calloway X2 driver and Titleist 975-D fairway woods.  I would love to test out these new Cobra's and see if I can improve this aspect of my game.  I don't hit the old long irons quite as far these days so fairway woods are much more important to me now!!519EA59A-63F0-4845-A167-EF57DE1CADB2.jpeg

• Like 1

Handicap +1.4

Current 3W Callaway Xhot 3deep 13* Adila RIP Alpha x flex

Switched to a cobra driver this year and LOVE it, would like to try 3w.

I play 3 times a week and provide a comprehensive review.

I Love my 3 wood! It's a Cleveland DST, regular flex (built to help slow swing speeds and to help get the ball off the ground, I need both...) but it always gets the job done. Gives me a ton of confidence on Par 5s which I used to hate.

Handicap: 25

The DST and my putter are the only non-cobra clubs in my bag. Wedges, Irons and hybrids are all AMPs. Current driver is an AMP Cell

I demoed the Fly-Z and it was awesome. I would love to collect more data on it and see how it performs under different conditions.

Thanks,

J

bag - Copy.png

First time post so let's win this!!!

My handicap is a 13. I get to play often since I'm in sunny Florida.

My bag what's in there.

First I have stiff shafts in all my clubs.

I have a Nike Covert Tour Driver, Nike Covert 3 wood and a Taylormade hybrid

My irons are Mizuno MP-4

Cleveland Wedges

White hot putter.

Clubs.jpg

I've tried many but still may favourite fairway is my Mizuno T-Zoid Blue Rage #3 RH, stiff shaft

Like the feel and lift and ease to hit - still working hard to beat my +12 handicap under 10

Perhaps this Cobra fairway would help?

Forgot pic of my golf bag.As before I use a Mizuno Blue Rage T-Zoid 3 wood RH and stiff shaft- my handicap is +12 and hoping to be under this year - perhaps a new Cobra FlyZ fairway could be the answer? Tried many but the Mizuno my favourite - image.jpg

Handicap: 12.4

Currently playing Cobra S9 with a 70 gram stiff shaft.

I have been looking at the Fly- Z clubs since they came out but the 3 wood would have to be

Simply amazing for me to give up my S9. But I would so love to give it a try. I am going to try

to get the irons and retire my older Callaways I have been playing very soon.

11 index.

Currently using a 13.5* Ping Anser with X-stiff Shaft.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

I would be happy to test the Cobra FlyZ or FlyZ+ fairway wood. Here is the required information.

Your handicap:

Your current fairway wood and shaft flex:

TaylorMade V Steel 5 wood (18 degrees), True Temper Dynamic Gold Lite stiff shaft, 240 yard club

TaylorMade V Steel 7 wood (21 degrees), True Temper Dynamic Gold Lite stiff shaft , 220 yard club

A picture of your current bag:

IMG_20151.JPG

Thanks, Steven

I am currently playing a Titleist 915fD with a Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 9x

My handicap is 1.7

20150611_193755.jpg

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Mitsubishi Tensei Raw White 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Mitsubishi Tensei Raw White 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist TS3 19*/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 100 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U510 Project X Hzrdus Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Titleist  T200 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 120 Stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 48*F/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey SM8 58*D/ TT DG s200
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1