Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Where to get colored softspikes

steppertech

I am one of the lucky few that have a girlfriend who really loves golf. But, being as she is a girl, she likes to accessorize with color.

Her golf shoes need new spikes and when I offered to replace them, she stated her desire for some colored spikes. We have seen a variety of colors for spikes while watching some of the LPGA events and the newer shoes come with orange, pink, red and other colored spikes. But I cannot seem to find a store that carries anything other than black, white or silver. She has considered buying a new set of shoes just to get some color under her feet but her shoes are in decent condition and she says they are comfortable. I cannot see spending $190 to get colored spikes when not really necessary. Plus they would wear out and need to be replaced.

Does anyone have a source for "fashionable" colored softspikes?

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

It probably depends on the show brand and spike type.  I know that Champ makes colored spikes for Footjoy.  I am not sure if you can get them locally; probably order them.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

It probably depends on the show brand and spike type.  I know that Champ makes colored spikes for Footjoy.  I am not sure if you can get them locally; probably order them.

She sports an Adidas pair that uses the PINS system. Based on what I have been able to rumage up, that has got to be the most non-color of the bunch.

She sports an Adidas pair that uses the PINS system. Based on what I have been able to rumage up, that has got to be the most non-color of the bunch.

Yep!  I have the same on a older pair of Adidas Tour 360.  Not many choices.  I don't use them much anymore since I went to the spikeless True Linkswear.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived