I've played all 3 of these balls. I'm not a tester, but my preconceived notions for each are:

Duo: This ball is a monster off the tee from Driver to 7 - Iron. Extra distance, nice bounces off firm fairways. It's not as good the closer you get to the hole and the shorter the club you're hitting.

Duo Spin: Only have hit it once as I found one on the course. But I thought it had some pretty nice feel and seemed playable.

FG Tour: I've played this one a lot. It's nice off the club and has good spin. Decent feel off of the putter. But I'm convinced I lose 5 yards in iron play and more off the driver compared to the 330RX and the ProV1. I'm curious to see how the reviews pan out.

That was my experience also in regards to the 330RX and the FGA Tour.

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

Duo Spin Feel:

The first couple putts were a bit off because I was had to get used to the softness of the ball.  Once I was accustomed to the softer ball I was able to stike it so that I could get it to the hole.  Even if i missed, I just had a very short tap in.  I had several 15 to 20+ footers that died right at the hole....so once you get used to the softer feel off the putter, the softness is not an issue.

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*), 5-6W(20*) both w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft and Patriot 7W w/AccuLaunch 60 by Accuflex

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

I'm not a tester, but I'm one of the very few who will play the Wilson balls by choice -- WHEN I can get them cheap.   The Duo has been my absolute go to ball in cold weather for two years.  I won't hit anything else.  When the temp dips below 40, the Duo's softness becomes "normal" and it goes much further than just about anything else.   In warm weather, it runs out of gas for me off a driver and doesn't seem quite as long.   I've never been bothered by its sponginess while putting, but I've had several other single digit friends who couldn't bear it and tossed it aside after a couple of putts.   For me, it's like the spongy trigger on the Glock.   Different at first, but once you get used to it....

The FG Tour is my favorite ball.  Sadly, I don't play it enough because it's hard to find, period, and very difficult to find for less than $44.   I hawk for balls at my course so I have bags and bags of perfect ProV's, negating my desire to buy new balls.   The FG's cover feels stickier than the ProV but this stickiness wears off quickly.   Durability isn't quite up to ProV standards, but is fine.   I find them a shade softer than the ProV, MUCH softer than the Bridgestone, and I like this attribute.   After playing many many rounds of two balls side by side with ProV and FG, I can say with good confidence that the FG is a couple of yards shorter off the driver, but oddly it's about 5 yards longer off of any iron.   Many are the holes where I'd hit the same irons for both balls and be a tad longer on the green with the Wilson.   This attribute was what ultimately pushed me the FG tour's way because there are 4 par 3's per round that a longer iron benefits from.

Oddly, I haven't heard really anyone comment on spin or green holding differences with the FG.   That's because there really aren't any.   The spin charts say the FG is the closest ball to the ProV in terms of spin and I've never seen the slightest difference in my testing.  I make no mental adjustments at all when I switch back and forth.   I'll be interested to see what other say about this aspect.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

When the box of Duo Spin arrived in the mail, I was excited to break it open to see the product. I liked the way the balls look. The dimples seem very uniform and has a nice pattern. I couldn't spot any seam and the logo was fine. I compared it to a Pro V1 and the Duo Spin looks brighter and more glossy.

I didn't have time to really test the ball so I put it in play at a tournament a couple days later. I was impressed with the results from my round. The Duo Spin seemed to fly further off the tee, the short game was better, and the ball felt the same as the Pro V1 when I putted. I thought to myself, this ball could be my gamer in the future.

When I finally had the time, I played 9 holes comparing the Duo Spin with a Pro V1. Other than the first hole (I really spanked the Pro V1), the Duo Spin was longer off the tee. I used a driver, 3-metalwood, hybrid, and 6-iron and each time, the Duo Spin landed and rolled further. I could give you the difference in the yardage but to try to keep this post somewhat short, the difference was significant enough to club down on the next shot. Advantage: Duo Spin.

Th distances didn't vary much on the next shot. The results were similar when I was in the fairway or the rough. The biggest difference was when I was inside 125 yards. The ball traveled further with my wedges. After the second time the ball landed past my expected distance, I clubbed down and that worked out fine. I guess I need to redial my distance gap in the wedges. (P-wedge 45*, 49*, 53*, 57*) Advantage: Duo Spin.

I can't spin the ball on the short game of chipping and pitching, but the Duo Spin seemed to check up better and has less release than the Pro V1. On a full wedge shot (and I tend to hit these shots high), the Duo Spin released on average about 4 feet from the pitch mark. With chipping, I'm not afraid to go right at the flagstick. When I hit a good chip, I wasn't far from the hole and usually one-putt.

I played the Duo last year and I liked it a lot. The Duo Spin does feel softer, does travel farther (for me), checks up better, and putts just like a Pro V1, to me. I really like this ball and plan to put it into play at another tournament this Saturday and Sunday. I plan to take the Duo Spin and Pro V1 to a simulator and compare numbers with a driver, 7-iron and sand wedge in the near future. Please let me know if I can elaborate more on certain aspects that you want to discuss.

• Like 3

Great work so far guys!  Can't wait to hear from the rest of the gang!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

A nice review. Why the B330s though? It's bridgestone's Pro VI. The regular B330 or the B330 RXS would be the better choice. I will be anxious to hear about distance off the tee with the FGA Tour. I sampled their last generation ball but never considered putting it in play because I was shorter with it than other premium balls.

@Barbajo thanks for including our testers impressions on Wilson. If that's what they are getting from a group of us their marketing department has a long way to go. Wow, some of that was tough to read from a Wilson user's perspective. Do you really think my irons came from Walmarts? I've got my wallet lets go play shall we? :)

Actually it's pretty simple. I played the RX originally but couldn't spin it around the greens. The RXS in my mind wasn't going to fix that. I wanted to go to a full spin ball rather than one for lower swing speeds. In retrospect you are probably right. I haven't seen any distance loss between balls quite yet, but only got two rounds in with them so far.

• Like 1

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Contrary to the other reviews in limited sampling I spun the Pro v1x a lot better than the FG Tour. Again limited sampling, so could easily be technique rather than anything more. I'll try to play two balls a hole next time I play rather than go back and forth throughout the round.

Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright

Dynamic Duo

I was thrilled that I was chosen to test anything golf. To preface this, I shoot about 100 on a good day. My swing speed is about 90 mph.

I was surprised that I got a dozen golf balls to test. I was expecting a 3 pack. Nothing but the best from MGS.

The day before my round I had to mark the balls and other preparations for the golfer (see image).

I decided that the best test would be to hit with my usual ball, Srixon Soft Feel for a few holes and then with the Duo for a few. Then switch back and forth.

I chose the Soft Feel a few years ago because I like the way they worked around the green and especially putting.

I went out to The Sanctuary in New Lenox, IL. I decided I would measure the distance and count putts. It was a busy Saturday so I did not want to get too clever lest I slow things up and invite the wrath of the rangers.

I found that on average, I got 9 more yard per drive with the Duo. These were shots that were hit with the driver only. I also noticed the drives went straighter. I still tend to go left to right with my driver. Can a ball really straighten out my mini slice? That would be an engineering marvel to rival the pyramids.

I used each ball for 9 holes. Overall, I putted 4 less times with the Duo (14 to 18). I am not sure it is because they pitched better or putted truer.

Overall I liked the ball. I hope to test it again soon to see if the distance and putting numbers hold up.

4 - Pre round.JPG

• Like 5

Picture of the year right there!

• Like 4

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Working the Duo Spin today, I noted that the ball checked up a lot more than the other low compression balls I had been playing. Several times I had, what I thought was a great chip shot, only to see that it went 1/2 way to the hole and the Duo Spin checked and stopped rather than roll out. I guess I will have to start throwing it to the pin.

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*), 5-6W(20*) both w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft and Patriot 7W w/AccuLaunch 60 by Accuflex

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Did some on course testing and noted a few things. The FG tour is slightly longer off the tee in limited sampling today. I averaged anywhere from 3-10 yards more compared to the Pro v1x 2013 model when directly compared. On the downside: it does not have anywhere near the spin of the Prov1x around the greens.

Two shots stick out in that regard. I had about a 20 yard pitch over a grass bunker to a tight pin, so I had to hit a semi high spinner. I hit two good shots, one with each  and noticed that the Titelist checked up within two bounces and rolled out maybe a foot.  The Wilson, which I thought I hit with more spin and zip went and rolled out 2-3 yards after the first bounce. Not quite as much as the Bridgestone would have but there is a pretty noticeable lack of check. If I'm playing a shot that is a pitch I have to account for slightly more roll out with the Wilsons. 

That being said the ball does spin more than the Bridgestones I use, so it's somewhere in between those two. I'll have more tomorrow.

• Like 1

I have determined via on course testing that the Wilson Staff Duo Spin will sink to the bottom of the lake just like its competitors. And even after retrieving it from the lake, I have discovered that it will return to the water on the next shot. Fully understanding that the Duo Spin wanted to reside on the bottom of the lake the second time, I left it to wallow in it's own misery.

I also noted that they do have a tendency to stop short of the pin when you do not hit them hard enough, leaving a long putt to finish the hole. This happened on more than one occasion.

I then experienced at least five times where the Duo Spin would be going straight for the hole, then lip out and stop on the backside of the hole, leaving a 6 inch tap in for Par or Bogey or Worse.

Thus was my round of 91 today.

• Like 3

So I'm late to the party in getting my thoughts up.  It's been a crazy past couple of weeks.  I've been working summer programs for my school.  Week one was teaching 6 visually impaired kids to form a rock band, learn about being in such a group, and learning/performing three tunes.  I'm in the middle of my second program with kids learning about career exploration/opportunities in the field of music.  I get to take it easy after this coming week with a two week stint as a TA for a transition to middle school group (less paperwork for my part).  Anyways, that's not why you're here.  You want the review.  Well here goes with my first impressions:

Preface:

I was selected to review the Wilson Staff DUO Spin ball for MGS.  I was hesitant at first, thinking of all things this guy needs is a ball that's supposed to spin MORE!  Ask some of the Texas Open guys, and they'll tell you I was making last year's B330 stick and pull back a bit on some greens in Huntsville.  Plus, I've always been the typical golfer who put up with a fade/slice for most shots.  Between last and this season, I'd made some changes to my swing path and it seems to help not come in so steep on the ball and also allow for hitting the ball left.  Monitors don't always give me accurate numbers, but I mostly use them to compare distances with the same club or ball.  When I saw the W/S DUO Spin box, I thought "ooh a shiney!"  I liked the packaging instantly, bold colors are always good in marketing. While some have written off Wilson Staff and might consider them an antiquated brand, I've found that many of their products are top notch and rival most other OEMs.  Sadly, they don't push the envelope in advertising, but not everyone can.

The Rounds:

I have played three times with the DUO Spin in the bag.  The first round was a charity scramble with some older gents from my work.  We played out at Point Venture, a 9-hole course hard to get to but not lacking for scenery.  Needless to say, with a soggy course, a new shaft in my driver (a head I'd only hit on the range) and a new ball, we managed to use my shots a lot during the round.  The memorable shot happened on a Par 5.  We had about 200 in, I pulled my 21* hybrid, and smashed it 10 yards past and just off the green.  This ball was taking off for me in ways that prior versions of the DUO did not.  Thanks to my play (and the ball of course) we took 3rd net and split a $100 pot.

The next time I played was with Hula and JDiddy in San Antonio.  Unfortunately, factors out of my control cut that round short.  I wasn't hitting it well that day either so it's hard to comment on performance.

Third round was this past Monday at Morris Williams here in Austin.  This course was redone a couple years ago, with improvements made in the sand traps, rough, and tree lines.  Greens lately have been suffering a little bit.  They were actually quite patchy and resembling another one of the city courses that often struggles with a fungus that eats up the greens.  Still, I was able to play, albeit in soft conditions again.  Rain has been killing the chance for hitting runners and such up here.  Did you know Austin has had more rain this year than Seattle?  Anyways, shot of the round was on #8, a 170y par3 that was playing about 165 downhill with less than 5mph of helping wind.  Stroked a 7iron right over a tight pin about 3 yards past.  Ball hit and actually scooted back a foot.  Made the birdie.

Performance:

I really like the way this ball performs.  It combines the right amount of soft with the right amount of distance.  I actually found my swing/game to pair well with the ball from tee to green.  I think I hit into spots I've never played from before thanks to this ball.  Those of you that have played Mo Willy know about the par5 #11 with the big downhill.  I played from the blues and almost made the drop down, and had it not been so wet on the course (this was 6pm too), I might have bounced down and had a legitimate chance to get on in two.  Can't wait for this stormy weather to finish up and make the course play a little more normal.  Maybe it's the driver combo I'm playing, but this ball just screams for me and provides a really nice sound off the face.  Iron shots were equally impressive for me.  I hit plenty of shots during my scramble and Monday round that flew true and landed soft.  Ball would come to rest never more than 2 feet from the pitch mark on any given swing.  It'll take a round with some more dried out greens to test the true nature of the beast though.  Wedge play was really nice with this ball as well.  I hit plenty of flop and high pitches that had very little release to them and stopped as I had in mind.  Also, the little runners that needed some roll were true and easy to pull off.  Overall, I'd give the ball an A so far for performance characteristics.

Feel:

Okay, so I provided the dental analogy above in the first post.  I meant what I said.  I've never gotten along with most "spin" version balls for some reason.  I've tried to like the ProV1, ZStar, B330S/RXS, Project(a), and other similar balls.  About the only one that hasn't been terrible for me is the Chrome Soft, but I won't directly compare it to the DUO Spin because of cover materials.  However, I've never gotten along with "distance" balls that are marketed to the more typical weekend golfer.  Two piece balls and I just don't jive.  Where has that left me, with every iteration of a Ball-X possible.  However, I couldn't always make every tour level ball stop the way I wanted when it was needed.  Those B330's I mentioned earlier, yea I was mostly playing for roll out each time I made one stop cold.  The DUO Spin for me wraps up a lot of great things about several balls and packages it into one neat piece.  I like the multi-layer construction, and I'm ok with it not being a urethane ball.  Urethane might improve spin even more around greens, but then it'd be priced in the $30+ category.  Where the Spin sits now is perfect cost/value/performance.  It's a great ball that gives plenty of feedback on all shots.  Woods make a nice "thwack" and it's soft off the putter face.  Still there's no harsh feedback, nor is there the feeling like it's going to wrap around the face of the club on impact.  Just a nice feel at compression is all she wrote.

I plan to get a few more rounds in with the remaining sleeves, hopefully sooner than later.  I'll update more with progress using the ball.  All I can say is that if I needed to purchase any golf balls at this time, the DUO Spin would likely be the ball I'd choose for price, performance, and feel.  Seriously.

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3894.JPG

IMG_3895.JPG

Bag One: :taylormade-small: '16 M2, Tour AD-GP 7S

:adams-small:  XTD Ti 15*, Tour AD-GT 8S

:taylormade-small:  RBZ Stage2 Tour Issue 18.5* hybrid, Matrix Ozik Altus 85S Wilson FG Tour F5 21* hybrid, stock

:mizuno-small:  MP-H5 4-PW, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 51/08, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 58/10, DG Spinner

:cameron-small:  2012 Newport2, 34"

Excellent write-up txstcatman! Very interesting stuff.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Played another round with the Wilson. I've lost about half of my balls already due to two factors: A complete loss of long iron swings and a driver that has given me fits. Today I started out with it and hit a good wedge shot. The ball didn't spin back or check, partially due to the downslope. 

Feel is something I'm still figuring out. The Pro v1x still feels much softer off the face of the driver when I hit a solid shot. There's almost a smush to it that the Wilson does not have. Also it spins a lot more around the green. For instance, I was 140 out today with the wind at my back to an uphill green. I was hitting the Prov1x and spun a slight draw into the green. The ball checked nearly straight horizontal and ended up 7 feet away. As of right now, I'm still loving the Pro V1x over the Wilson, but for the sake of this test I will continue to go out and play both until I lose them all.

Side note: this week I may not get as much time... I strained/sprained something in my left hand around the thumb area making it almost impossible to grip a club. I've been icing it all night and currently have it wrapped up. Hopefully it's a minor thing, but I may skip my midweek range session to let it heal up.

• Like 1

Hello fellow MyGolfSpiers, so sorry for the tardiness of this review in comparison to the punctuality of others who participated in this review. With that being said, I tested out the Wilson FG Tour golf ball. I was completely giddy with excitement when I was chosen so first of all a big thank you to MyGolfSpy for this opportunity.20150608_2022301.jpg

When I first opened the box i was happy with the more than adequate packaging to make sure these babies got to me safely. Once I opened one of the sleeves and held the ball for the first time, I could already tell that this was gonna be a good ball. It felt soft to the touch without feeling squishy or like i could squeeze it and dent it. I was ready to go. I went out to the course the next morning and played 36 holes with the ball. I hit driver off of the first tee but didn't hit it low and off the heel. I thought i was going to be well right of the fairway and well short of my normal drive. I was pleasantly surprised when my ball ended up only maybe five yards short of where i wanted to be and maybe two yards off the fairway. I knew then that this ball would be long. The next hole is a par 3, about 150 yards. Normally i would hit a 9 irons but I wanted to see just how long the ball was. I hit pitching wedge and landed it pin high but it spun back probably 15 feet. Shown below

20150609_0632151.jpg

I was impressed with the spin here as well as the distance. I know that when you take a wedge and trap it like I did and hit it full, you're going to create a lot of spin, but i didn't think it would do that. If you have any questions, please just ask. I do have some more pic if you want to see them too. Thanks for reading

• Like 1

Driver = Cobra Fly-Z + 10 degree w/ Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft

3-Wood = Cobra Fly-Z + 14.5 degree

3-Iron = Ping iBlade w/ Ping Standard Graphite Shaft

4-PW = Ping iBlade w/ Project X Rifle Shafts

50 degree = Titleist SM5

54 degree = Titleist SM5

58 degree = Titleist SM5

Some great reviews here!  One thing that I would love to see would be if we could get some official driver spin and wedge spin rates on the Duo and Duo spin if possible.  I know they are not being reviewed but I would be interested in seeing that same information on another Wilson low compression ball, the Wilson 50 Elite.

My weekly partner is a 5 Hcap and games the Fifty elite.

Well my curiosity has been piqued enough to buy a sleeve of their tour spin balls.  I admit I am not fully convinced given some of the reviews seeming to confirm doubts that I have about the balls. For example more run out around the green than other balls which isn't good if you're like me and short side your self a lot.  What is the launch like on these balls? I like a higher launching ball given my propensity for a low ball flight. Well done though men and keep 'em coming I don't think you can beat user reviews from unbiased testers! ;)

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Well my curiosity has been piqued enough to buy a sleeve of their tour spin balls.  I admit I am not fully convinced given some of the reviews seeming to confirm doubts that I have about the balls. For example more run out around the green than other balls which isn't good if you're like me and short side your self a lot.  What is the launch like on these balls? I like a higher launching ball given my propensity for a low ball flight. Well done though men and keep 'em coming I don't think you can beat user reviews from unbiased testers! ;)

As far as the launch on these, I may not be the best judge, I have a naturally high ball flight anyway. With that being said, I had no problem getting the FG Tour ball up in the air even with my long irons. Will it help your "propensity for a low ball flight" ? I honestly can't say. What do you mean when you say "more run out around the green" ? Do you mean that it doesn't check up as much when chipping or when hitting shots into the green?

Driver = Cobra Fly-Z + 10 degree w/ Aldila RIP Phenom Shaft

3-Wood = Cobra Fly-Z + 14.5 degree

3-Iron = Ping iBlade w/ Ping Standard Graphite Shaft

4-PW = Ping iBlade w/ Project X Rifle Shafts

50 degree = Titleist SM5

54 degree = Titleist SM5

58 degree = Titleist SM5