Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

FORUM MEMBER (PRODUCT REVIEW PROGRAM)

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

FREE GEAR + PRODUCTS TO TEST

I think you guys are going to enjoy this!

We are getting ready to start a Product Review Program just for Forum Members very soon. We have begun to put together a good list of products for you guys to get in your hands to be able to test and post your own personal reviews on the forum.

We are finalizing the first round of products right now (some great stuff is included...Nike Method Putters are just one of the pieces on the list)...and when we are done we will put up the list for you guys to see.

How It Will Work

Once the list is posted we will assign a number to each product that only we know (1-100). Then you guys will get to put in one entry with the number you choose (1-100) as your entry. Whichever one of you guess closest to the number related to one of the products on the list will get that product sent to you for you to do a review on.

Some of the products will be yours to keep after the review...some of the products will be forwarded on to other members for them to get a chance to test out and review for the forum. Those products will then be sent back to us after 3 members have reviewed them and we will then run contests for you guys to have a chance to win all that gear!

RULES

1. If two members choose the same number…the first one to have posted the number in the forum will be the one to receive that product.

2. Members who receive equipment must be able to do a review of the product for the forum which includes pictures and a detailed review with your opinion on the gear/equipment. If you cannot do this the person with the next closest number will receive the product.

3. Once products have been reviewed that get forwarded on to other members…we will re-post that product with the same number system for the next member to receive. You will be responsible for shipping costs to other members (sorry).

4. Once the products that get forwarded to other members have been reviewed 3 times they will be shipped back to MyGolfSpy. And we will run contests for you to have a chance to win all the gear/equipment.

5. Clubs being forwarded must be sent in the same condition you received them.

6. They need to be shipped in a timely manner to the next recipient.

7. To enter you will need to be a member of the forum (it's free) and have a minimum of 10 posts.

SOUND GOOD?!?!

#TruthDigest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SPY VIP

Thanks Morris! I hope to make this a big part of the forum. I started this forum for you guys so it is now time to start making it about you guys. It took some time for the numbers to reach a point where companies will do this. And the larger our membership grows the more opportunities you guys will have.

We have lots more planned that will all roll out over time but it is a great time to start this program.

#TruthDigest

I would do this but my specs are diff than standard so I don't believe my input would be very worthy...

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

Many of the products we will be getting will be custom spec'd to your needs.

I would do this but my specs are diff than standard so I don't believe my input would be very worthy...

#TruthDigest

that sounds like an awesome idea...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Many of the products we will be getting will be custom spec'd to your needs.

So Short and flat?

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

Depends on whether it is a putter or not. Some of the items will be shafts...like Miyazaki which will be custom spec'd for whoever picks that number.

#TruthDigest

What an awesome idea. I'm looking forward to watching this happen and grow... and to some really good reviews!!

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

I like it..... in

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Oh man I am loving this idea. Can't wait for first items to be lsited

WITB

Taylormade Light Stand Bag

Titleist 913 D3 8.5 X-Stiff Diamana Whiteboard D+72

Titleist 910 F 15 X-Stiff Matrix Ozik Black Tie 8M3

3 Iron Adams Super DHY 21 X-Stiff Matrix Ozik White Tie Altus HX3

4-PW Mizuno MP32s Project X 6.5 

50,54,58 Titleist Vokey Spin Milled + SM4 DG S300

Nike Method Putter

• SPY VIP

Really glad you guys like the idea.

I will be posting the first round of gear soon :rolleyes: It is a list with a good mix of types of equipment, clothing and accessories.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

I agree 100%.

I think this is a magnificent idea. There is no better way to test gear than to use honest reviews from the public who use it. Can't wait to hopefully participate in this!

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

You are more then welcome...really think this will be a lot of fun for you guys.

So....darned....cool! This is an awesome way to get the members involved and to get some great content on the site. Thanks a ton MGS!

#TruthDigest

Very cool!

I would suggest that instead of the number picking thing, you just have whoever is interested in reviewing a product post on the announcement, and then you guys random draw it. I just think that will be an easier system for everyone, MGS especially.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

• SPY VIP

Very cool!

I would suggest that instead of the number picking thing, you just have whoever is interested in reviewing a product post on the announcement, and then you guys random draw it. I just think that will be an easier system for everyone, MGS especially.

Matt did something like this for the putter rack auction...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

That is how we plan to work it exactly...we will post the items. Then people interested in reviewing have to come and post their numbers.

Very cool!

#TruthDigest

Archived