GolfSpy_X

FORUM MEMBER (PRODUCT REVIEW PROGRAM)

I agree 100%.

I think this is a magnificent idea. There is no better way to test gear than to use honest reviews from the public who use it. Can't wait to hopefully participate in this!

You are more then welcome...really think this will be a lot of fun for you guys.

So....darned....cool! This is an awesome way to get the members involved and to get some great content on the site. Thanks a ton MGS!

Very cool!

I would suggest that instead of the number picking thing, you just have whoever is interested in reviewing a product post on the announcement, and then you guys random draw it. I just think that will be an easier system for everyone, MGS especially.

Very cool!

I would suggest that instead of the number picking thing, you just have whoever is interested in reviewing a product post on the announcement, and then you guys random draw it. I just think that will be an easier system for everyone, MGS especially.

Matt did something like this for the putter rack auction...

That is how we plan to work it exactly...we will post the items. Then people interested in reviewing have to come and post their numbers.

Very cool!

I'm ready for this one.... great concept MGS. Should be fun for those who get this opportunity!

V-E-R-Y cool. I'm game.

down like a clown charlie brown...great freakin idea! I call dibs on the Srixon driver review!

PS Where will you be posting the list when it officially comes out? I dont want to miss this

That sounds awesome! What a great chance to ry new gear. I'd love to be lucky enough to try those CB-501's!

6. They need to be shipped in a timely manner to the next recipient.

Do I get a few extra days if I am going to the NASCAR race that week? :)