Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Nike international gear?

Ok y'all, I've noticed by now that Japan gets some neat stuff that we don't and vice versa but I've yet to see anything what's probably the most recognizable logos there is, yup I'm talking about that all to familiar Nike "swoosh" (or "check" "slash" or as my grandfather calls it "that danged ink splotch!") anyways does anybody know of any Nike goodies that we don't get or is it all the same everywhere? Thanks for taking the time to read and may your drives find the fairway, or at least stay on the course.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

A few things here and there. For current: the VPCs don't have the black coating on the back. For older stuff the VRS Forged appeared in Asia 2 years before as SQ forged irons iirc. I still have a T100 hybrid from the early 2000s- a titianium half wood/half iron.

Stock shafts are different.

Bag and shoes almost all the same except maybe 1 or 2 more models.

Balls all the same.

I think Nike in Jp has the same issues everywhere else. Everyone oohs and aahs over the equipment but ends up buying nike shirts and shoes then a Callaway/TM driver-irons only in Japan they buy Toustage, XXIO, and Srixon.

Nike Japan has the fixed hosel, 2 dot cavity vapor speed fairway that's very much like Tiger and Rory's fairway (theirs are 3 for). They get a few putters as well. Atomic Golf on Rakuten.jp carries them and you can have them in about 10 days

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

There a a few shops in Hawaii that I visit when I go home that have some stuff that I have never seen before.  Most of it is overpriced......

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

That's what I figured, the most I've seen is different color schemes

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

• 10 months later...

The Nike clothes in Japan is different too - they have modern designs and cuts.

The Nike clubs I've seen in Japan all have upgraded shafts - AD DIs, Rombax, and others.

NS Pro is standard along with S200s.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived