TESTERS WANTED! ×

GIVEAWAY: #PimpList Paderson Green Kevlar Shaft

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

THE GIVEAWAY:

Our sponsor Paderson Shafts sent in a shaft for the #PimpList and we want to give it away to one of you.

Follow Paderson on Twitter

ABOUT PADERSON:

KINETIXx" IMRT loaded shaft technologies are the worlds only golf club shafts that combine filament winding and table rolling construction methods with a vacuum curing process making Paderson KINETIXx loaded shafts. the most advanced, multi-structure, multi-material, precision tailored high performance composite shafts in the world!

TO ENTER:

Visit the Paderson Golf website and let us know which Paderson shaft you would most like to try.

All entries must be made by August 7th 12 midnight EST.

paderson-green-kevlar.jpg

#TruthDigest

If you're unsure as to what shaft would best suit your swing, contact Paderson and describe your swing.

I have a mid-80s swing speed, but fairly aggresive swing and they replaced the Kevlar Blue they originally sent me to evaluate, with the Kevlar Green that's working great for me!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

I'd love a Stiff Kevlar Green. 

In my Bag

Driver- Taylormade RBZ 10.5 w/ Matrix Black Tie Stiff

3 Wood- Taylormade R11s 15 w/ Matore Speeder 7.3 Stiff

Hybrids- Adams Super LS 19 w/ Kuro Kage Stiff      Adams Super 9031 23 w/ Diamana D+ Stiff

Irons- Mizuno MP-60 5-9 w/ TT Black Gold Stiff

Wedges- Scor 48,51,55,59 KBS Genius Stiff

Putter- Rife Aussie

Ball- ProV1x

I would like to try the Kevlar Green Hybrid/Utility shaft in a driving iron. 

ogio_logo1.jpg?w=690Shredder Stand Bag /  :taylormade-small: TP SLDR S Mini 16* /  adams-golf-logo.jpg?w=690Pro DHy 18* /  :cobra-small: Baffler 7w 20* /   :cobra-small: King F6 irons 5i-GW /                                     bsglogo1.jpg?w=690 J15 54* /  putt.jpg?w=690 Sierra 101-Soft /  :srixon-small: Z-star balls / all shafts regular flex / Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN oversize grips 

I noted that there are several references to the "Fit" Tab on their website, yet no such Tab exists.  How do you determine the correct shaft?

If the choices are Green or Blue....I would select Blue on color alone.....LOL

KB972-D20  kEVLAR bLUE 

mY ss IS 90-97 MPH REGULAR

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I would be interested in trying the Kevlar Green, specs seem to match my preferences.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

I just don't believe you can "describe" to someone what type of shaft you think you need and expect it to work. I for one would never attempt to guess my way into a shaft over the internet. Oh, there may be times when you luck out. But don't expect it. If buying or even getting a free shaft over the internet is the way to go then why should anyone ever go to a fitting? Doesn't even make sense to me why a shaft mfg. would want to sell or give a shaft out if not properly fit. I can hear it now.... "don't buy X brand of shaft. They're no good". Oh well.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Nickle fiber in an X!

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

So, did I read this right?

Paderson sent in two shafts for the #PimpList contest.  MGS is giving away one of them.  Nobody knows what the shaft specs are.  ????

While the shaft looked nice, I am probably sure that it will not be a fit for me.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just poking around here late at night when I can't sleep. (I've been playing golf in my mind. Navigating around my local course.)

And stumbled upon this. I saw the Paderson reviews and all of the hype on the boards recently (Bones talked them up in the iron shafts he's gaming) and after reading the reviews from other guys I've been curious.

Actually was telling my dad to consider these shafts because of the positive thoughts people have shared.

That being said I just poked around their website a little bit, and feel the Kevlar Green in Stiff would be a perfect fit for me.

The vacuum wound one that's really soft sounds very interesting, but that's not my type of needs. Just seems like a unique kind of shaft.

That being said, man would a Kevlar Green Paderson shaft look sweet sitting in my G30! 😋

Best of luck guys!

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

After reading through some of the specs there are only 2 options for me the Kevlar green XX, and the IMRT Nickel Fiber XX. With the Nickel Fiber looking to be a better fit.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Nickle Fiber X

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

I was a reviewer for the Paderson shaft. When it arrived they said it had already been tip prepped, and you could see something had been done. I did not think it would hold up, which was okay because I knew nothing about the shaft.

So fast forward several months, 5 or 6 months, and I played this shaft in the SLDR and hit it on the range. (maybe 2000 hits in all because I was working on my driving.) It was a love/hate relationship with the SLDR/IMRT combo. I could only hit a draw with this combo. After about 14 holes, clearing my hips to hit the draw took its toll on my back and I basically limped in and played poorly on the last 4 holes. Finally, I decide since this gave me the best distance by far, I was going to keep hitting it and practicing with it until I became proficient at hitting it both ways with it.

Then, 3-4 weeks ago, the SLDR head and sleeve took an aerial tour of the first 80-90 yards of the 14th fairway. The tip finally did come unglued. So I went to the back up shaft and liked that combo better. Then after a week maybe 10 days without it, I decided to put it in the Titleist 910D3. This is my favorite driver and have always been able to play this both ways.

Boom! Shoot the fireworks, uncork the champagne, play the theme from Romeo and Juliet, whatever, I finally really do love this shaft. A primarily 5-10 yard fade, high flying that still hits and runs out. I am back to the best hits I had with the SLDR/IMRT combo, but I am hitting the fairway. 13 of 14 fairways today and the one I missed was where I tried to go over trees (like I did yesterday) and came up about 1 foot too low. This also allows me to set up a little open with my hips and hit fades.

I have the green shaft, in regular flex. I swing 98-102 mph. I was a low ball hitter but not so much anymore. And certainly not with this shaft.

I would like to be able to tell you how this shaft will work for you, but can only say what it has done for me. Also, the head you use and your swing will have different outcomes than me.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

I would like to try the Kevlar Green KG860-D20shaft in Regular.  Like Rover Rick has, I have a similar swing speed and need help hitting it higher for more carry and distance.  That's if I qualify being across the pond.

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Kevlar Green Stiff - KG-860 D30 for my swing. 

Reviews are intriguing to say the least.... 

D: Ping G400 Max, MRC Tensei Pro Orange 60 TX

3+w: Callaway Rogue, Aldila Synergy 60 S

3H, 4H: TBD

5i: MP18 Fli-hi, 6i-8i: MP18 SC, 9i-PW: MP18, MRC OTi 100 S

50, 55, 60: Edel 

I'd fancy a KVMT870-D30

Mahalo!

Driver:  TM 2009 Burner, 10.5*, stock stiff

Fairway:  Adams XTD Ti 15*, Aldila Voodoo stiff

Hybrid:   Adams XTD Ti 19*, Ozik Matrix Red Tie stiff

Hybrid:  Adams XTD Ti 23*, Ozik Matrix Red Tie regular

Irons:  Cobra S3, 5-PW, Nippon NS Pro 1030H regular

Wedges:  MacGregor VIP V-foil, 48*-4*, 52*-6*, 56*-10*, 60*-2*

Putter:  TearDrop TD 42, 35", Tiffany blue leather stitch-back grip

Ball:  TM, Srixon

Bag:  Titleist stand bag, black with Campbell of Argyle headcovers

Shoes:  adidas Pure Motion and lucky purple socks

Kevlar Green in Reg (D20) flex.

Can we request a certain tip trim? The website says 240cpm for regular and 255 for stiff. Presuming the same butt clamp for the shafts I order I generally play 245-250 depending on tip stiffness.

Very cool opportunity!

Just spent a pretty good session on Paderson's site trying to divulge into the world of "Premium Graphite Shafts." Probably going to have some crazy dreams tonight about vacuum cured amporphus composites made up of carbon and other exotic fibers with thermosettting epoxy resin systems and other nano materials. Man they use a lot of big words on there. Lots of cool info and videos though.

I kind of wish they had a chart on a single page that would help you compare the shaft offerings to your needs.

Very glad to find out that the shaft that would best suit my needs looks FREAKING SWEET! 

I'd probably do a total overhaul and go complete Kinettix Kevlar Nickel Fiber x-stiff through the bag!

KINETIXX® IMRT LIMITED EDITION

Driver- KNI495-D40

KINETIXX® LIMITED EDITION 110G TAPER TIP

Hybrid/Iron Shafts- KNI290-IRT40

Have to be the kinetixx IMRT Green kg860 D30 Stiff flex.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

KINETIXX® IMRT GREEN - KG860-D20

My SS: 90-97 mph

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I would like to try the Kevlar Green KG860-F30 in my Jetspeed 15 degree 3W head.

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

I would like to try the Paderson Kinetixx IMRT Limited Edition KNI492-D in "X".  Swing speed is 118-122. 

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

CONGRATS SSCHAFFER24!

You are the winner of the Paderson Shaft Giveaway.

Please email us at contact@mygolfspy.com with your shipping information and we will get your new shaft out ASAP.

Just poking around here late at night when I can't sleep. (I've been playing golf in my mind. Navigating around my local course.)

And stumbled upon this. I saw the Paderson reviews and all of the hype on the boards recently (Bones talked them up in the iron shafts he's gaming) and after reading the reviews from other guys I've been curious.

Actually was telling my dad to consider these shafts because of the positive thoughts people have shared.

That being said I just poked around their website a little bit, and feel the Kevlar Green in Stiff would be a perfect fit for me.

The vacuum wound one that's really soft sounds very interesting, but that's not my type of needs. Just seems like a unique kind of shaft.

That being said, man would a Kevlar Green Paderson shaft look sweet sitting in my G30!

Best of luck guys!

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

CONGRATS SSCHAFFER24!

You are the winner of the Paderson Shaft Giveaway.

Please email us at contact@mygolfspy.com with your shipping information and we will get your new shaft out ASAP.

That being said, man would a Kevlar Green Paderson shaft look sweet sitting in my G30!

Best of luck guys!

#TruthDigest

Wow!

Thank you MGS for this shaft! I'm so pumped to get this shaft into play and see how it performs for me! I'm thrilled! What an awesome way to start a Monday.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Archived