GIVEAWAY: #PimpList Paderson Green Kevlar Shaft

GolfSpy_X

Very cool opportunity!

Just spent a pretty good session on Paderson's site trying to divulge into the world of "Premium Graphite Shafts." Probably going to have some crazy dreams tonight about vacuum cured amporphus composites made up of carbon and other exotic fibers with thermosettting epoxy resin systems and other nano materials. Man they use a lot of big words on there. Lots of cool info and videos though.

I kind of wish they had a chart on a single page that would help you compare the shaft offerings to your needs.

Very glad to find out that the shaft that would best suit my needs looks FREAKING SWEET! 

I'd probably do a total overhaul and go complete Kinettix Kevlar Nickel Fiber x-stiff through the bag!

KINETIXX® IMRT LIMITED EDITION

Driver- KNI495-D40

KINETIXX® LIMITED EDITION 110G TAPER TIP

Hybrid/Iron Shafts- KNI290-IRT40

• Like 1

Have to be the kinetixx IMRT Green kg860 D30 Stiff flex.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

KINETIXX® IMRT GREEN - KG860-D20

My SS: 90-97 mph

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

I would like to try the Kevlar Green KG860-F30 in my Jetspeed 15 degree 3W head.

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

I would like to try the Paderson Kinetixx IMRT Limited Edition KNI492-D in "X".  Swing speed is 118-122. 

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Callaway Steelhead Plus 4 wood

Hybrid: 18* 2 & 22* 4 Sub 70 949

Irons:  Sub 70 

639 CB 5 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Arm Lock
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Handicap index:  +2.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

CONGRATS SSCHAFFER24!

You are the winner of the Paderson Shaft Giveaway.

Please email us at contact@mygolfspy.com with your shipping information and we will get your new shaft out ASAP.

Just poking around here late at night when I can't sleep. (I've been playing golf in my mind. Navigating around my local course.)

And stumbled upon this. I saw the Paderson reviews and all of the hype on the boards recently (Bones talked them up in the iron shafts he's gaming) and after reading the reviews from other guys I've been curious.

Actually was telling my dad to consider these shafts because of the positive thoughts people have shared.

That being said I just poked around their website a little bit, and feel the Kevlar Green in Stiff would be a perfect fit for me.

The vacuum wound one that's really soft sounds very interesting, but that's not my type of needs. Just seems like a unique kind of shaft.

That being said, man would a Kevlar Green Paderson shaft look sweet sitting in my G30!

Best of luck guys!

• Like 1

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

CONGRATS SSCHAFFER24!

You are the winner of the Paderson Shaft Giveaway.

Please email us at contact@mygolfspy.com with your shipping information and we will get your new shaft out ASAP.

Just poking around here late at night when I can't sleep. (I've been playing golf in my mind. Navigating around my local course.)

And stumbled upon this. I saw the Paderson reviews and all of the hype on the boards recently (Bones talked them up in the iron shafts he's gaming) and after reading the reviews from other guys I've been curious.

Actually was telling my dad to consider these shafts because of the positive thoughts people have shared.

That being said I just poked around their website a little bit, and feel the Kevlar Green in Stiff would be a perfect fit for me.

The vacuum wound one that's really soft sounds very interesting, but that's not my type of needs. Just seems like a unique kind of shaft.

That being said, man would a Kevlar Green Paderson shaft look sweet sitting in my G30!

Best of luck guys!

#TruthDigest

Wow!

Thank you MGS for this shaft! I'm so pumped to get this shaft into play and see how it performs for me! I'm thrilled! What an awesome way to start a Monday.

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Congrats SSCHAFFER24, I hope you enjoy your Paderson as much as I do mine!

• Like 1

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

I hope I do as well! I'm extremely pumped to get this thing in play! 

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Congratulations! i am sure that the shaft will be a great addition to your arsenal. Hope you write about it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Looking forward to a great review Sean....

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

I hope I do as well! I'm extremely pumped to get this thing in play! 

I will note, the Paderson performs best when my tempo is in sync.  I've out-driven friends of mine this year that have always been longer off the tee, than me.

What's In The Bag

Driver :titelist-small:

Titleist 913 D2 10.5* (set to 9.75* / Neutral) 46" Paderson KINETIXX Kevlar Green - R

Fairway Wood

Tom Wishon 949 MC 16.5* Fujikura Speeder 569-A

Hybrid  :cleveland-small: Hibore 22* Aldila VS Proto Blue

Irons  :ping-small: G series 5-P

Wedges :ping-small:Glide 54* SS / 60* TS - SCOR 53*

Putter     :nike-small: Nike Method 001 / P2 Reflex grip 35"

Ball

Master Grip Tour C4

Bag

Datrek DG Lite  

Awesome man! Can't wait to hear about those long bombs!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Guys,

everyone here can expect a review of this thing. I have a couple of golf items that I'm planning on doing small reviews on, but this shaft has now easily climbed to the top of the list! I'm going to follow the same review structure as the Hogan irons. So look for that over the coming days!

• Like 1

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Congrats 

• Like 1

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Congrats!

• Like 1

D: Ping G400 Max, MRC Tensei Pro Orange 60 TX

3+w: Callaway Rogue, Aldila Synergy 60 S

3H, 4H: TBD

5i: MP18 Fli-hi, 6i-8i: MP18 SC, 9i-PW: MP18, MRC OTi 100 S

50, 55, 60: Edel