I am looking to maybe reshaft my Adams Speedline Driver, and my Taylor Made Burner 3 Wood, both are stiff flex and factory stock shafts. I need a regular shaft, but I want to go low cost, just because I may get rid of the driver soon if it still doesn't preform for me.

I tend to launch the ball high, but other than that, what else going into trying to pick a new shaft? I like so far, the UST Pro Force Shaft that came standard on my Wilson FyBrid 5 wood I won here.

The V2 is a great shaft at a low price, just make sure it fits you. The new UST Avix Core shafts are decently priced too and they also have more fitting options.

I am looking to maybe reshaft my Adams Speedline Driver, and my Taylor Made Burner 3 Wood, both are stiff flex and factory stock shafts. I need a regular shaft, but I want to go low cost, just because I may get rid of the driver soon if it still doesn't preform for me.

I tend to launch the ball high, but other than that, what else going into trying to pick a new shaft? I like so far, the UST Pro Force Shaft that came standard on my Wilson FyBrid 5 wood I won here.

Flight, feel, weight, and price are all valid concerns when picking new shafts. The one issue that I can see is that most of the time, shafts will perform differently in different heads. Example. I used to play the Adams Insight XTD Pro with the Graphite Design YSQ, and LOVED it. I have tried that shaft in 5 or 6 other clubs, and have never been happy with it.

So, taking into account the variables here, lower flight, lower price... I would suggest looking at the UST V2, Aldila NV, or ProLaunch Red. Fwiw..

As the AVIXCore is a great shaft the launch was a little to high for my liking so I am much more happy with the flight of the V2. I don't know about the voodoo in my 909 since I'm currently waiting to recieve it in the mail. As nicsherman said though the Graphite Design YSQ is an amazing shaft. I may end up puting one of those or a V2 in my 909 is the Voodoo doesn't work out for me. I also Played the GD YS+6 and its also a decent shaft.

Let me know when you're ready to get rid of that driver JB! Keep that stock shaft for me though!

I've always played stock shafts, although I try to demo all that are available for whatever club I'm buying. It seems to get real confusing really quickly when you start trying to figure out what you want and what is going to feel and play best with different heads, and you don't know until you try it, so I've just accepted what the manufacturers offer.

Thanks guys, I have V2 in my Wilson FyBrid 5 wood, and I really, really love it, I might give it a try.

What's your swing speed, launch angle, spin, etc? Hard to say what'll work without something to figure off of. Sure, we can all name shafts that are good shafts, but if they don't work for you, you'll hate them, and us collectively for suggesting something that won't work.

I'm inclined to agree with Nic. The V2, NV, and ProLaunch Red are all very solid, low price, lower launch options. I've had all 3 in my bag at one time or another. I prefer the feel of the NV, but it's tough to argue with the performance/results of the V2. No complaints about the ProLaunch red either.

T