Sign in to follow this  
wheelerje

Bermuda Sands Apparel Online Store

Hi everyone! First off, I just wanna say that I work for Bermuda Sands Apparel, and let you know that this is NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT! We recently launched our e-commerce site (which I was very integral in pushing) and I would love to hear some opinions on it.  Layout, ease of use, pictures, whatever.  Let me repeat THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT. I'm not asking anyone to do anything more than to look around and let me know what you think of the site. I'm always looking to get better feedback, and who better than you fine folks!  Thanks again.  CLICK HERE to check out the site.

• Like 1

Some notes:

* http:// does not redirect to the correct https:// url

* SSL certificate is showing as insecure in some browsers (Edge in Windows 10 most notably)

* works fine with a mouse but touch functionality is weak due to overuse of mouseover behaviors

* many pages are using both http and https to fetch content, which is a no no with modern browsers and security controls

Home page looks really good, but the individual category shopping pages are a little  too busy IMO.  For example, the Men's shop is a grid 4x4, with only 2 items in the last row. pictures. No names, no descriptions (unless you mouseover). Honestly it doesn't work, and it makes it feel like the entire product lines is too small.

With tablets and touch becoming the new normal, I would look really hard at eliminating the mouseover and going to a 2x grid with picture and details (picture left, details right, repeat a second column). 

This would help with the other issue. Multiple items that look to be the same item in different colors, when in fact clicking through not only reveals that they are different products, but that multiple colors are offered in those designs (Mirage vs Tioga as an example).  Adding 'color blocks' to the details on the collection view would visually clarify that and hopefully drive click through for purchase.

Those are my quick thoughts on a quick overview. I'm sure I can upset your web developers more if you really want me to. :)

• Like 1

Whoa.  Thanks for the pointers dru_.  We will try to fix as many of these as we can, but when you're working with a template, sometimes you can't fix everything.  But I definitely think those are some spot on criticisms.  Thanks for the help!

wheelerje,  I just have to say that my club uses your shirts for our club logo.  They own 3 golf clubs, so your shirts are in the Pro Shop at each course.  I personally have a bunch of them, all solid colors.

I take my guys on a Buddy Trip every summer (24 golfers). We go to Kissimmee and play two courses, where Bermuda Sands logo'd shirts are on sale at both of their Pro Shops.

Someone is definitely been making the rounds with this brand.

Thanks for all your work and best of luck to your company.

BTW, I really like the shirts.......This is an official endorsement.

If Foz like the construction, I would say, you need more flash and style, and then you would hook me onboard!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Thom

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Now that it's no longer part of the Adidas family, TaylorMade has teamed with Peter Millar to enter the performance apparel line.   I suppose it will be a way to get it's name on any staffers who may not have an apparel deal. 

INTRODUCING TAYLORMADE PERFORMANCE APPAREL  Premium apparel designed by Peter Millar for TaylorMade is engineered to enhance your game and elevate your style on and off the course. 

Available exclusively at taylormadegolf.com. 
      EXPLORE THE COLLECTION THE COLLABORATION
      This collection reflects the essence of both brands delivering performance, style, and comfort that all golfers demand. 
      SHOP NOW THE ULTIMATE BLEND OF PERFORMANCE AND STYLE
      Our collection features premium fabric and sophisticated styling with performance-enhancing benefits like four-way stretch, moisture-wicking, odor control, shape retention, wrinkle resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and easy-care.
      SHOP NOW  UPGRADE YOUR CLUBS  CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLUBS  PERSONALIZE YOUR GEAR  FIND A RETAILER    
    • By PING Apologist #9
      Fixin' to order up a fresh batch of MTB Blacks and noticed that Snell has several models on sale right now if interested... $150/6-doz which is $25 per dozen, or single dozen boxes at only $26.99 each! Delivered! NO TAX! Sweet deal for us Snell honks!
      https://www.snellgolf.com/
      https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-black-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722119311401
      https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-red-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722172887081
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      This is a press release from adidas golf regarding it's 2019 adicross line.
      CARLSBAD, Calif. (November 28, 2018) – For golfers, the game never stops. adidas is continuing to push the boundaries with adicross, the urban-inspired, non-traditional line that’s meant for golfers both on and off the course. Today, adidas unveiled the 2019 adicross line, highlighted by Primeknit material and new footwear specifically designed for wear-anywhere versatility. The new apparel will be available December 1, 2018 and footwear beginning February 1, 2019.   The spring/summer 2019 adicross apparel line differentiates itself by featuring select articles with adidas’ Primeknit material, a first in the game. Because of its seamless construction, the material wears flatter to the skin, features a lot of stretch, and has a look of a woven garment without losing its shape. These pieces are cool to the body, feature moisture-wicking fabric and will form for individual fit. Key articles include the adicross Primeknit Polo ($110), adicross Primeknit Sweatshirt ($200) and adicross Primeknit Anorak Hoodie ($180).   Other new additions to the adicross spring/summer 2019 line include:   adicross Piqué Polo ($80) Wider at the body with a straight silhouette Shaped hem, soft feel Unique golf print   No-show Transition Henley Shirt ($70) Three-button Henley collar Short sleeves No-show technology stops appearance of sweat before it gets to the surface   adicross Hybrid Shorts ($85) Stretchy fabric Front pockets, one back pocket Drawcord-adjustable elastic waist with zip fly   adicross favorites like the No-Show Transition Polo ($75), Henley Long sleeve ($80), Anorak Jacket ($120), Graphic and Big Logo Tees ($40), Five-Pocket Pants ($90) and shorts ($75), Flat bill hat ($30), and Oxford Shirt ($90), which now features mesh ribbed cuffs, will round out the apparel line.   Continuing to shake up the traditions of the game, the adicross line will also introduce new footwear: the adicross PPF and the Crossknit 3.0.   The latter is the latest rendition of the popular Crossknit franchise that was first introduced in 2016. Built on the same last as adidas’ Ultraboost running shoe, this version will feature a lace closure with reflective laces and internal lace loops, a lightweight water-repellant heathered textile upper and the spikeless Puremotion outsole. The Crossknit 3.0 ($150) available in three colorways (grey, blue, and black with green outsole) is designed for comfort utilizing BOOST™ cushioning without sacrificing traction, favored by players who are looking for something both comfortable and untraditional.   The adicross PPF ($90) is new to the adicross line, giving golfers another non-traditional spikeless footwear option for the course. The sneaker-like upper features leather, microfiber and textile materials to provide a breathable feel that’s also water-repellant. The Puremotion outsole features 169 strategically placed lugs for optimal traction and flexible Bounce midsole cushioning giving wearers a springy feel for wear-anywhere comfort.   Both the Crossknit 3.0 and adicross PPF will be available online at adidas.com and at select retailers worldwide beginning Feb. 1, 2019.   The entire adicross apparel line will be available online at adidas.com and at select retailers worldwide beginning Dec. 1.   Here are just a few images.  You can find more at the above links on the dates listed.      

• By LankyGolf
      I have three (3) driver shafts up for grabs. All are standard length (one was lengthened to standard), TaylorMade adapters, and Golf Pride MCC +4 grips in great shape.
      All prices include shipping to the continental US. Can discuss prices if you are elsewhere. I will entertain all serious offers and I can supply more photos on request. PM me with any questions, concerns, offers!
      Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.3 Tour Spec X-Flex - $110 $90
      Used maybe 2 rounds. Got it from a friend, didn't like the feel.

Aldila Rogue Silver MSI 110 70-3.1 S-Flex - $100 $75
      Used approx. 15 rounds by me. Came with a used driver I bought. This has been lengthened by approx. 3/4"

Fujikura Pro 60 S-Flex - $75 SOLD
      I only used this on the range. Another pick up from a friend, launches a bit too high for my liking.

• By GolfSpy MBP
      Hey gang.

NoSweat reached out to me with a sample pack (with demo kit!) and I'll be following up in the future with what I think.

For now let's review what they are and see if any of you might have tried them already.

NoSweat

What is it?
      they are hat liners to absorb sweat

What's special about them?
      They're apparently dry to the touch and odor free

Why should we care?
      I've heard from a good buddy they actually work well to save your hats from sweat stains

From what I can see NoSweat is quickly becoming a name and even signed their first tour players: Scott Langley and the man with the best tanned lined head in golf - Stewart Cink.

Scott Langley looks pumped to be wearing his NoSweat

Here's some company marketing to get you excited:

That's a quick breakdown. I'll be back in the future with more on what I think about NoSweat hat liners.

MBP OUT

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!