TESTERS WANTED! ×

Would you rather...

hckymeyer

Thinking this could be a new ongoing topic. Start a "would you rather" discussion each week. Here is the topic for this week...

Would you rather be the best golfer in the world for the next 10 years but then never play the game again, or play as you are now for as long as you can?

Keep in mind that being the best golfer in the world means you are on tour winning tournaments and majors and get all of the trappings (money, fame, endorsements, lack of privacy etc.) that come with it.

I've been thinking about this for the past few days and still don't have an answer.

Also would it change your answer if it was a different time frame?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Best in the world for 10 years. Too many good things to come out of it for me and my loved ones. Means everyone is more than set for forever. I can find another game to play the rest of my life. I do still get calls to play competitive tournament softball and coed every weekend. Its not my fave but I could make due.

I won't act like I wouldn't miss it dearly though. Great topic hcky

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Good question!

That's a hard one because of the tour/money stipulation. If I was the best golfer in the world but didn't make enough money from doing it to retire after the ten years (like I would if I were on the tour) then I'd say play at my current skill level.

Eventually it would become mundane so being that good would lose its luster at some point.

But knowing the money/majors are in play, it's hard to go against the tour. If I could choose that and then the game after I was done, I'd probably go that route.

If I had to move on from the sport completely, I'd stay where I am now. I love it to much to just walk away forever.

Simple answer. I'd stay at my current skill level and work to be the best I can be.

:titelist-small: TS3 8.75 with HZRDOUS Yellow and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:callaway-small: XR 16 3W & 5W with HZRDOUS Red shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:srixon-small: U65 4i with Fujikura MCI shaft and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: AP3 5-PW with Accra Tour 110i shafts and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:titelist-small: SM7 50F, 54S and 60M grinds with Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue S400 and Black MicroPerf Best Grips.

:bettinardi-1: Queen B #6 with 34" Stability Shaft and P2 Aware Tour Grip.

:titelist-small: Pro-V1 Golf Ball.

Jones Utility Golf Bag.

Dormie Custom Headcovers.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Rangefinder.

Easy. 10 years as #1.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

No Brainer for me.  I would love to be the best but am pretty happy with my game as it is with all it's faults and gd bits so I'd keep what  hav and play for as long as I could.  I love the game too much to give it up after ten years.

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

No Brainer for me.  I would love to be the best, but am pretty happy with my game as it is with all it's faults and good bits so I'd keep what have and play for as long as I could.  I love the game too much to give it up after ten years.

My Bag

Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.

Easy, be the best for 10 years and spend the rest of my life trying to manage a few hundred million bucks.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Real easy! 10 years at #1. That means I get to live for 10 more years! I may not be playing in 10 years anyway.

OK, so now the time scale slides and you will say "How about for 1 year?" Then my answer is I will stay where I'm at, thank you very much.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yeah, I don't love anything enough that I wouldn't give it up for a couple million. Except my wife and kids. I'll give the dogs up though. Might only take a couple thousand for that actually...

Give me #1 for 10.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

How old are when you start this reign? Like Jordan's age 22 to 32 or more like Tiger 38 to 48 ha ha. As a young man I think play golf forever as  my current age of 32 I'm not sure I could never golf again. Fame and fortune aren't everything. I'm picking golf,.  

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

You know this is a great question -

My first impulse was to say number 1 of course - I'll be closing in on 70 in a decade and who cares at that point.  

However on second blush, the stress relief and comradeship that golf has brought into may life may be even more important at that point than it is today despite diminishing physical skills.  For the most part I've been a person who is comfortable in his own skin throughout adulthood why should I change that even speculatively?  I've consciously followed a road less travelled professionally and personally and there is very little that I would change.  I'm sticking with being able to play as long as I'm able according to God's will. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Don't get me wrong, I love golf... I mean damn... I think about golf everyday when in the office and wish I could make a living out of it.

But then... I love my family more, so it wouldn't be hard to sacrifice the game in order to give them a better life.

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

Here's a question for Steve - could you do that now?  Could you sacrifice golf to work extra hours or to focus on career advancement in such a way as to give your family a better life without becoming world number 1 in any sort of sport?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here or to pick on you.  This is what makes the question so good.  You could go with a simple answer and not think about it again or you could use it as a spring board for reflection on where you are at in real time.

I effectively quit playing golf after our first child was born.  I got laid off from work a month or two prior so money was a bit tight and while I did go back to work I was getting active in the church.  I actually started playing again two years latter when I started seminary.  We discovered that golf was much more affordable in the Midwest.  I was busy and didn't play a lot but once I had been in the Parish for a couple of years and the kids got old enough to come with I started playing a couple of times a week again.  My game was totally changed because by then I was in my late 30's but it came back in regards to score.

Regardless if you would be willing to give up golf after 10 years of world number 1 because it would help your family would you be willing to give it up now if the same were true? 

Oh and one more factor, perhaps not playing golf would change you in some way or another.  Would that be positive or negative?  If it were a negative perhaps your family wouldn't be so happy with you.  We've learned that I'm not as happy without golf or some other physical, sports related activity in my life.  No money in the world is worth sacrificing relationships IMO.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Here's a question for Steve - could you do that now? Could you sacrifice golf to work extra hours or to focus on career advancement in such a way as to give your family a better life without becoming world number 1 in any sort of sport?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here or to pick on you. This is what makes the question so good. You could go with a simple answer and not think about it again or you could use it as a spring board for reflection on where you are at in real time.

I effectively quit playing golf after our first child was born. I got laid off from work a month or two prior so money was a bit tight and while I did go back to work I was getting active in the church. I actually started playing again two years latter when I started seminary. We discovered that golf was much more affordable in the Midwest. I was busy and didn't play a lot but once I had been in the Parish for a couple of years and the kids got old enough to come with I started playing a couple of times a week again. My game was totally changed because by then I was in my late 30's but it came back in regards to score.

Regardless if you would be willing to give up golf after 10 years of world number 1 because it would help your family would you be willing to give it up now if the same were true?

Oh and one more factor, perhaps not playing golf would change you in some way or another. Would that be positive or negative? If it were a negative perhaps your family wouldn't be so happy with you. We've learned that I'm not as happy without golf or some other physical, sports related activity in my life. No money in the world is worth sacrificing relationships IMO.

The question wasn't directed at me but I'll bite. No overtime or second job I work is going to net me 100 million in 10 years. Yes I may make more money than I do now but not in that amount. I won't have to work again unless I wanted to so I could spend as much time as I wanted with people. At that point I could take up another sport to try and fill the golf void. I may not love it as much but I bet I could make due. This from someone who loved to play baseball competitively and can never do that again.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

would you rather....

Be a scratch amateur or be a once great player who shoots high 70s on the Tour regularly and be embarrassed as people around the world declare you're DONE on a weekly basis?

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Love golf but I could replace it with something else. Good chance I won't be making 100 million + over the next 10 years though. 

:taylormade-small: R15 White 10.5° Accra FX-260 M4

:titelist-small:        915F 3W Aldila Rogue Black 110 stiff 

:titelist-small:        915H 4H MRC Diamana D+ Whiteboard 90 HY Stiff

:titelist-small:        716 T-MB 3 iron True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:taylormade-small: Rsi 2's 5-9 - True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT S-300

:vokey-small: SM6 46

:vokey-small: SM6 52* 

:vokey-small: SM6 56*  

:callaway-small:  Mack Daddy 2 PM grind 60* 

:scotty-cameron-1:   Newport 2.5 Dual Balance

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

Game Golf : kfilly20

Here's a question for Steve - could you do that now?  Could you sacrifice golf to work extra hours or to focus on career advancement in such a way as to give your family a better life without becoming world number 1 in any sort of sport?

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here or to pick on you.  This is what makes the question so good.  You could go with a simple answer and not think about it again or you could use it as a spring board for reflection on where you are at in real time.

I effectively quit playing golf after our first child was born.  I got laid off from work a month or two prior so money was a bit tight and while I did go back to work I was getting active in the church.  I actually started playing again two years latter when I started seminary.  We discovered that golf was much more affordable in the Midwest.  I was busy and didn't play a lot but once I had been in the Parish for a couple of years and the kids got old enough to come with I started playing a couple of times a week again.  My game was totally changed because by then I was in my late 30's but it came back in regards to score.

Oh and one more factor, perhaps not playing golf would change you in some way or another.  Would that be positive or negative?  If it were a negative perhaps your family wouldn't be so happy with you.  We've learned that I'm not as happy without golf or some other physical, sports related activity in my life.  No money in the world is worth sacrificing relationships IMO.

Snap! Under beat me to it :P

It's a matter of "price performance ratio"

Right now I get to play weekends only. By giving up 2 days of golf, how much extra dough would I make in 10 years? Definitely not 10-20 million.

If working 2 extra days per week meant putting more food on the table or paying for the kid's education, then sure... I would definitely give up golf.

But right now it wouldn't make any difference.

I picked up golf about 4-5 years ago... before that I had other hobbies such as basketball and tennis so I don't think giving it up would change me that much. There are always other cheaper hobbies you can pick up.

But I agree with you, money is not everything... but assuming all things remain equal (relationship with family, personality, etc.), I would still choose 10 years as #1.

Definitely valid points, Rev!

I'd rather be a scratch amateur I think.  No actually I'd rather be a +4 amateur.  I don't think Tiger is a particularly happy person at the moment.  For all his riches and past glories he just looks plain miserable and has us plebs writing in a golf forum answering a question if we'd like to be in his shoes.

My Bag

I'd rather be a scratch amateur I think.  No actually I'd rather be a +4 amateur.  I don't think Tiger is a particularly happy person at the moment.  For all his riches and past glories he just looks plain miserable and has us plebs writing in a golf forum answering a question if we'd like to be in his shoes.

Could I be in his shoes on a date?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

#1 by far. I'd like to once play in the 70's. Add in all that money and it's an easy decisoin. I can find a new passion with a few million dollars instead of just golf.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Just got a family game that asks a bunch of "would you rather" questions, and thought that a golf version of this would be fun. Looks like @hckymeyer beat me to the idea—four years ago!

So let's do a throwback Friday!

I think it's fine for this thread to be chaotic: throw out topics, reply to others. And I think a measure of absurdity can be fun with these!

So I'll offer a few:

• Would you rather play golf with no depth perception (and no distance aids), or with only one arm?
  • Would you rather have a helping breeze on every shot, or have friendly trees that knock your ball back in play?
  • Would you rather have the starter tell you that the round is going to be six hours, or that somewhere on the course, there's a bear in the woods?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Just got a family game that asks a bunch of "would you rather" questions, and thought that a golf version of this would be fun. Looks like @hckymeyer beat me to the idea—four years ago!

I think it's fine for this thread to be chaotic: throw out topics, reply to others. And I think a measure of absurdity can be fun with these!

So I'll offer a few:

• Would you rather play golf with no depth perception (and no distance aids), or with only one arm?
  • Would you rather have a helping breeze on every shot, or have friendly trees that knock your ball back in play?
  • Would you rather have the starter tell you that the round is going to be six hours, or that somewhere on the course, there's a bear in the woods?

No depth perception, friendly trees, i choose life -- give me 6 hours

Would you rather never lose a ball off the tee, or never 3 putt?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

2 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

So I'll offer a few:

No depth perception, friendly trees, and since the trees are friendly, I wouldn't need to go into the woods, so I choose bear. 

32 minutes ago, yungkory said:

NEVER LOSE A BALL!!!!!!

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I’ll take never 3 putt!

Would you rather get a Hole In One and quit golf forever or knowingly go without one forever?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

15 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’ll take never 3 putt!

Would you rather get a Hole In One and quit golf forever or knowingly go without one forever?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Knowingly go without one. 

Edited by GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

2 hours ago, GB13 said:

Knowingly go without one. 

I'm going to agree. Honestly, knowing in advance that it's never going to go in probably removes one distraction. There would almost be a tiny bit less pressure on each par 3 in that case.

Which would result in better shots. But, paradoxically, still not good enough shots. 🙂

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures