TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cart Tunes with the UE BOOM -- REVIEW

GolfSpy Dave

• SPY VIP

Ultimate Ears Boom Wireless Speaker -- REVIEW

By Dave Wolfe

UE_Boom-1.jpg

Music on the Course is Here To Stay

The last time that I reviewed a Bluetooth audio product, I opened the discussion about playing music on the golf course. Not all are in favor of it, but many of you reported that you enjoy listening to music while playing.

After a summer of observation, I now firmly believe that music on the course is here to stay.

Some of you will bemoan this deviation from the purity of the game, but really, that “purity” is a sliding scale anyway (see persimmon woods). The game changes, and the new rapidly becomes the new norm.

Audio tech devices (i.e. your phones) are so prevalent, and inexpensive that their presence as a part of the golf experience in inevitable.  That's not a bad thing though. Golf course music spreading is not like a nasty flu virus pandemic. It's spreading because we, the majority of the golf-for-fun population, like to play golf with a bit of background music, and we want the music.

So the question now becomes not if music will be on the course, but rather, what are the best products for playing music on the course?

Ultimate Ears BOOM

UE_BOOM_sbs.jpg

I'm going to get right out in front of this one and say that the Ultimate Ears BOOM (UE BOOM for short) may in fact be the best speaker that I have ever used.

End of review.

Go buy one now.

I'm being a little flippant here, but I am so confident that you will be amazed by this little speaker, that sending you off to buy one without any more info is not really a credibility risk. It's that good.

I've got lots more info about the UE BOOM for you, and actually a couple of minor critiques, but it you stop reading now and click this LINK to buy one, I'll understand.

What makes the UE BOOM stand out?

So you are still here? Not yet convinced to part with your hard earned coin? I get that. We all like to have as much information as possible before we buy stuff. I'm going to hit the key elements for me that separates the UE BOOM from other wireless audio devices.

Simplicity

Though most devices are pretty simple to pair with our phones these days, the UE BOOM seemed simpler than most. The first time you turn it on, it searches for devices to pair with automatically, finding my iPhone in about 1 second. If you need to pair it with another device, hold the Bluetooth button on the top for three seconds and it will be ready to pair again.

UE_Boom-3.jpg

This is where the UE BOOM starts to pull away from the other speakers I have used. The UE BOOM can pair with up to eight devices. That means you can pair your phone and your tablet. For my other speakers that is an or operation. Phone or tablet. My son sometimes borrows my other speaker, and I always need to re-pair it after. Not so with the UE BOOM. It remembers.

Cool Story Bro Time:

This summer my brother and I were hiking in Tahoe and we both paired to the UE BOOM. This allowed us to swap in and out of DJ duty. The UE BOOM played music from the first phone, and when that one stopped, it would play from the second without any additional setting changes or prompting.

On the course, your whole foursome could pair with the speaker, taking turns playing music. I imagine that this could quickly become part of the foursome's house rules. Make a birdie, pick the next playlist.

Control-wise, you have four total buttons on the UE BOOM: On-Off, Bluetooth, Vol (+), and Vol (-). That's it. When you press power, it comes on and pairs, saying hello and playing a tone to let you know that the speaker is connected.

The +/- volume buttons are huge and easy to press. If you press them both, it will tell you how much battery life have left. Mine really seems to be stuck at “100% Charge”. More on the battery life in a bit.

UE_Boom App1.jpg

There is also an app that lets you enhance the UE BOOM experience even more. You can set the EQ, rename the speaker, pair two UE BOOM speakers together, and even turn on the speaker from the app.

That was my favorite discovery. Just hit power on button in the app and the speaker turns on. I don't know why this is so cool to me, but I smile and feel like a wizard every time I make the speaker come alive without touching it.

Sound Quality

So here is where the rubber hits the road with the UE BOOM. The sound out of this small speaker is amazing. The bass is deeper than any other small speaker I have used. Somehow they have packed deep bass into a unit the size of a tall beer can. That's 16oz, not 24oz.

The sound quality is impressive, rich, and can be quite loud. Surprisingly loud for a little speaker. Most importantly, it does loud well, distorting only slightly when you max it out.

It can keep up with your deep bass needs on the course. It may not vibrate the cart, but it does pretty well. Running The Chemical Brothers through the UE BOOM did not phase it at all.

On The Course

UE_Boom-7.jpg

There are a couple of key elements that make the UE BOOM a great music-on-the-course choice.

Size

This speaker is compact. It fits easily into the pockets of your golf bag for transport to and from the course. It's the perfect size to fit into the cup holder in your pushcart or your power cart.

Battery Life

The battery lasts for 15 hours of play between charges. 15 hours. If you left it in your bag between rounds, that's three rounds of muni-speed golf. You'll be bummed about the 5-hour rounds, but the UE BOOM will keep going. Total charge via USB takes about three and a half hours.

UE_Boom-5.jpg

Water Resistant

The UE BOOM is IPX4 rated, meaning that you can get it wet and it's still going to work. Don't let it sit in the pool, but a little rain or splash of adult soda is not a unit killer.

There are a couple of crazy dudes on youtube that have run the speaker under the faucet to show this. Here's one of the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHYNp81avQ

Cool Colors

So this doesn't matter, right? You are all playing stock black grips and bags... I won't give you any grief if you like the fact that you can find a color of UE BOOM to match your golf gear. That's how I roll too. The one in the photos is the Skrillex limited edition design. It's wacky and I dig it. Don't worry, there are more conservative colors too.

The Box

UE_Boom-2.jpg

The box/tube that the UE BOOM comes in is actually very cool too. The unit slides out of the outer packaging, opening like a clamshell. Above and below the speakers are small puck-like containers that hold the USB cord and enough plug options to find electricity for your BOOM wherever you are in the world.

UE_BOOM_plugs.jpg

Yes, it's just the box, but I really felt like I was opening up a well-designed product when I opened it, and I was not disappointed.

Not Quite Perfect

As much as I rave about the UE BOOM, there are a couple of things that I found myself wishing for when I used it.

Track Advance on the Unit

If you want to skip a song, you need to do so from your phone or whatever is supplying the music. The UE BOOM buttons won't do it. It was not a big deal, but it was something I expected to be able to do after using other speakers.

With the app control though, I rarely even touch the BOOM after putting it wherever I want it to play from. Maybe the on-unit track control will come in a future firmware update.

Volume Limit

This is a bit of a weird criticism, especially after I just previously told you how loud the speaker gets. In the spirit of total honesty though, there were times when I wished it was a bit louder. I wanted the Caddyshack dance moment. The man's a menace!

Volume was 90% of the time sufficient. I guess that there were just a few times when I wanted to run it up to 11. Enter my UE Mega-BOOM curiosity...

BOOM the BOOM

UE_Boom-6.jpg

Over the years reviewing stuff for mygolfspy, there have been a couple of must have products that have come across my desk. The Ultimate Ears BOOM is definitely one of them. If you want to add music to your casual golf rounds, this is the speaker to get.

The speaker is not cheap, listing at $199 on the UE BOOM site, but they also have a “Thrift Shop” where you can get refurbished speakers for $149 that still have a 2-year warranty. There are cheaper speakers out there, but I have yet to find one that can compete with the UE BOOM. You get what you pay for is the usual line. The BOOM quality is going to cost you a bit more. You are all Google savvy though. There may even be better deals to be had.

I think that the UE BOOM is the Ultimate Ears model that is going to fit most of our golfing audio needs. Most, but not all. I mentioned that there are times when I want a little more volume. There are also some of you out there who only carry your clubs, thus lacking a cup holder to put a speaker into. Don't worry, we are going to cover those bases as well. In the near future, I am going to bring you my take on the fairway-house-party potential of the UE MEGABOOM, as well as the shoulder-slingers friend, the UE ROLL.

Music on the course is here to stay, and the UE BOOM and cohort will make sure we like the sound of it.

UE_Boom-4.jpg

----------------------------------------

Tech Specs: Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker

WIRELESS CAPABILITIES:

·      Pair up to 8 Bluetooth® enabled source devices - Connect up to two source devices at the same time.

·      Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE BOOMs from one Source.

·      Mobile range of play is up to 15m (50 ft).

·      NFC (passive) enabled - (works with active NFC enabled source devices * Android Jellybean and higher).

AUDIO:

·      Maximum Sound Level: 88dBA

·      Frequency Range: 90Hz - 20kHz

·      Drivers: Two 1.5", 4 Ohm Drivers; Two 2" Passive Radiators

POWER:

·      Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for up to 15 hours of battery life between Micro USB charges.

o   Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.

o   Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.

·      Charge time: 3.4 hours

APP CONFIGURABLE (iOS AND ANDROID)

2-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY

DIMENSIONS

·      Diameter: 6.5cm (2.6”)

·      Height: 18 cm (7.1”)

·      Weight: 538g (speaker only) 19oz

COMPATIBILITY:

·      For Audio Playback:

o                 Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth® wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output.

·      For Phone Calls:

o                 Phones that support Bluetooth® Hands-Free Profile (HFP1.5)

·      IPX4 RATED:

§  Ingress Protection Rating – Liquid – Level 4: Water Resistant Acoustic Skin

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Pretty cool stuff- I don't bring music on the course, but if I did you better believe I'd have a sweet little gadget like that!

I agree with you that music on the course is definitely here to stay. People who have their own carts have been adding stereos and speakers for years. Now, you don't even need that with a system like this. Even my father, who is well into his sixties, brings a little Bluetooth speaker with him.

Nice review!

• SPY VIP

Pretty cool stuff- I don't bring music on the course, but if I did you better believe I'd have a sweet little gadget like that!

I agree with you that music on the course is definitely here to stay. People who have their own carts have been adding stereos and speakers for years. Now, you don't even need that with a system like this. Even my father, who is well into his sixties, brings a little Bluetooth speaker with him.

Nice review!

Thanks. I'm sure that there is still a lot of discussion to take place about the proper etiquette for playing music, but it will be played.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I think the best products for "music on the course" are ear buds. That way you can have all the music you desire as loud as you want without disturbing anyone. Not to mention that you can play any genre you prefer without forcing others having to endure it.  I don't want to be forced to listen to your music just because you want to listen to it. Seems to me ear buds solves the issue for everyone while respecting everyone.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I think the best products for "music on the course" are ear buds. That way you can have all the music you desire as loud as you want without disturbing anyone. Not to mention that you can play any genre you prefer without forcing others having to endure it.  I don't want to be forced to listen to your music just because you want to listen to it. Seems to me ear buds solves the issue for everyone while respecting everyone.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

Nice review, almost picked one up until I heard the Bose Sound link.  That is what I rock on the golf course.......

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

As stated in another thread, I am not a fan of music on the course unless it's played through earbuds.  My wife uses them (as her "spousal filter".    :P

So... what happens when a foursome is playing together and each has one of these with their own music and no earbuds... besides chaos?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

So... what happens when a foursome is playing together and each has one of these with their own music and no earbuds... besides chaos?

Three carts with built in speakers and the 4th with a big Jambox. This is my regular foursome. Chaos, but lots of fun.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Three carts with built in speakers and the 4th with a big Jambox. This is my regular foursome. Chaos, but lots of fun.

Mosh pit ?????  rock it on out brother.....

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Nice review Dave........

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Myself and a  few of the guys that I play with have been doing this for a few years now. Best score on the hole picks the next playlist. Just something else to rag on each other about.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

I've gotten a few creative ways to deter those that have been playing music on the course to stop.... If I don't hear it (which is way out of the norm because people don't realize how sound actually does travel and don't care). But I've done 3 things in the last couple months that were sheer entertainment for me.

First, I got a guy DQ'd from a weekend event. How? Music is a violation of the rules. And you can't make a local rule to overrule a rule of golf. He hit his tee ball, I made sure the course pro knew the rule because I had it printed and handed it to him. He DQ'd him before he got to 1 green. His music was overbearingly loud and annoying as well.

Second time, guy was on an adjacent hole. We heard his music riding up the fairway. We get to my ball and he's putting. Right as he starts his through stroke I called out to my buddy across the fairway to tell him his ball was there. Dude shanks the putt and says "did you have to yell in my backswing, that was for birdie" I told him no but they couldn't hear me over his music. They turned it down before finishing out on that green.

Last time was the most recent. An older foursome pulls up to the first tee blaring their music. Old school country. I'm on the nearby putting green. I also had one ear bud in listening to some tunes. I'd done this at home and in our car and wanted to see if it worked with them. Sure enough, their speaker was in pair still... A Bose soundlink.... I paired and cranked some NWA "One Less B!5#$" up for them. The starter told them it had to go as they were practically in a run to go get it turned off bewildered at what happened.

I have a twisted sense of humor I suppose. But I don't want your crappy music coming through a speaker in the cup holder (because music is meant to be listened to on quality devices) ruining my walk through the wilderness chasing a little white ball and listening to Mother Nature. If you want music on the course, put in some earbuds, it's not all about you contrary to your own opinion of yourself.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

.................still trying to come up with a way to mount my Bose 901's to a golf cart.   :ph34r:

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Great review. We have two of them. My wife loves them.

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

How is music a violation of the rules?

Edit// Don't worry, I looked it up, tournament rounds I can understand. Casual rounds, who cares.

It's a violation of the rules of golf and if you post a score, the score is not valid. And who cares? Oh I don't know, the people that paid to play the course that don't want to hear your crappy music. Me first society though, so who cares if others don't enjoy their round and my music is a distraction as long as I'm happy right? It's selfish as hell and not in the spirit of the game. I'm sure people that violate that rule though violate others. Preferred lies, dropping without counting the penalty, dropping incorrectly, etc. but hey, spirit of the game as long as I can jam right?

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Hey Dave ......

Golf needs to be fun, play your music, use common sense out there and you should be fine..........

Hit em well

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

That's the thing, it's never done in moderation. I heard music on 6 holes this past weekend. No one plays music at a moderate volume where no one can hear it. Sound travels, contrary to what music players believe.

In The Bag

Thanks HR. I did mean play your music, who cares but I didn't mean blast it out at 140db. Common sense goes a long way, pity it nearly an extinct mannerism now.

I get what you are saying, We know when its appropriate to turn it down and listen to it in between shots at a "comfortable' level.  It's not like we are a shot down about to hit a approach shot to the green in the Masters.  Do I always drop from shoulder level , probably not. Do I read a putt from 4 different angles, naaaaa.   I do not get paid to play golf, Its a weekend thing for me to unwind.  Now that I have think about it,  I have to remove a couple of scores from my handicap that I played at the Wynn in Las Vegas since music was playing from accross the street over at Fashion Show mall...............  hahahahahah!

Have fun out there and hit em well......

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

I have noticed that the CC's that I play and the nice high-end courses that I pay more than I should, have not been a problem with unwanted music.  It's the lower-tier munis where it can be a problem, and my practice course is the lowest of low.  :)  

I can tolerate it there because I am not keeping score; if it bothered my swing, I just drop another ball.  But it is totally unacceptable if I paid money and it affects my game.  I'm telling them to turn it off (which likely they won't), or I'm headed to the clubhouse and requesting a refund.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 1 month later...

As I posted on another thread, noise pollution is everywhere. The OP is flippant about music being on the course, and he's wrong, both for invading others' space and upselling a speaker. How far must one retreat from society to hear Mother Nature?

• 10 months later...

This looks like a product I can get behind. I love listening to music when I play a round, and more so when I'm at the range. I like that it will fit in a cup holder too!

Chris Heinze

Phoenix AZ

Handicap: 19

Right Handed

What's in my bag: (Ogio Cirrus)

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 10.5, Fujikura Ref

Fairway- Taylormade R15 3 Wood, Fujikura

Hybrid 4- Taylormade Rescue 4, Fujikura

Irons- Callaway X18 4-PW, steel shafts

Wedge- Alien 60°

Putter- Odyssey White Hot

Grips- D-LW Winn DryTec Midsize

Grip- Putter SuperStroke 2.0 Midsize

Balls- Bridgestone E6

Glove- Adidas

Shoes- Under Armour

It's a violation of the rules of golf and if you post a score, the score is not valid. And who cares? Oh I don't know, the people that paid to play the course that don't want to hear your crappy music.

I agree that its against the rules, and I don't care to hear anyone's music while I'm playing.  However, in a casual round, if you keep it down low, I'm not going to complain.  And if it helps you play better, then i WANT you to post that score, get used to having the music with you.  If we play for money, or in a tournament, we'll play by the rules, and that means no music.  If that makes your game worse, well you made the choice to post those "music-assisted" scores, you can live with the results.

And thanks for the excellent review.  For those who DO like the music (and are willing to be considerate of their fellow-golfers), it sounds like a great product.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Why can't guys wear wireless headphones when they play? I see people doing it everywhere else. That way they can have their music without disturbing me and Dave. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm torn on the subject. I play in a charity scramble every year and there are frequently speakers on the course (and in our foursome). These groups seem to be able to play them with common sense and not try to make the entire course "enjoy" their crappy choice in music. I have been on courses where people are playing it too loud and have been totally unsuccessful at getting a ranger to do something about it. It becomes a nuisance. I'm all for people doing whatever they want, until it effects me.

I like loud music, but I also try to be considerate. I'm weird enough that, when my windows are down, I turn down the volume when I come to a stop light so no one is forced to listen to my garbage.

Common sense is not so common any more.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

• 1 month later...

Another thread bump?   I had to go back and read the thread to appreciate the many and varied personal feelings on music and the course.  Since there is such an overwhelming number of styles and tastes of music, I don't think it should be something used on the course.  I do believe there are some exceptions, but that should be left to common sense.  I know, there seems to be a lack of that in society these days.  Maybe we should start the trend back to common sense through our conduct, and conversations with fellow golfers.  You know, spread the good word.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

When I play alone or with my regular partner and we are paired up with another twosome we play music. We are always aware of others on the course that may not like it. So we never play it loud and sometimes off if too close to others. I think used with common sense and respect for others it adds to the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived