TESTERS WANTED! ×

College Football

fozcycle

Seriously, state has struggled against everyone, tjos game won't be close, there is a chance but given the way these 2 teams are currently playing and with the game at the Big House, it's over. Unless State has figured out something the last 3 days. There is no way they can bring that game on the road and win against this Mich team, especially as confidently as they have been playing.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

There is a big difference between MSU and an overrated Northwestern team. I think this one will be a good game. Not sure who I give the edge to though.

Ok so what's the game of the week? I'm sure everyone knows my vote. Bama @ Texas A&M

Roll Tide!

I think it'll be a close game with A&M pulling away at the end. If they can turn it into a shootout then Allen and Kirk will go to town on offense, and Hall and Garrett will feast on defense. Either way gonna be a heck of a game, GIG EM AGGIES!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I think it'll be a close game with A&M pulling away at the end. If they can turn it into a shootout then Allen and Kirk will go to town on offense, and Hall and Garrett will feast on defense. Either way gonna be a heck of a game, GIG EM AGGIES!

If the turnover battle is even or better then give me the Bama by 7+. If A&M wins the turnover battle then all bets are off.

A&M is good but they haven't played a defense 1/2 the caliber of Bama yet. Should make for an exciting game.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Seriously, state has struggled against everyone, tjos game won't be close, there is a chance but given the way these 2 teams are currently playing and with the game at the Big House, it's over. Unless State has figured out something the last 3 days. There is no way they can bring that game on the road and win against this Mich team, especially as confidently as they have been playing.

How many points you gonna give me if I go Mich st? :D

I'll take both bets.  MSU not shut out and I'll take the 30 points - I'll even give you ties. 

Sorry state fans, but if you play the same way you have played all season, this game will be over in the first quarter, at this point I don't think you will score a point, you can't play that poorly and against good teams and expect to win. GO BLUE!! Mich 30- state 0

WITB:
Driver Ping Anser 8.5 deg Diamana 'ahina X
3 Wood Adams LS Stock S or TM 14 deg MiniDriver stock S
Irons Ben Hogan FW 15 KBS Tour V S
Wedges Ben Hogan TK 15 KBS Tour V S
Putter Nike Method Concept
Launch Monitor: SkyTrak

Play Right-handed

Copmpletely acknowledge that MSU has not been impressive, except against Oregon who played like a different team back then vs now.  Also agree that UM has been impressive and has been playing confidently.  I'm not sure I thing their schedule has been tough, but shutting anyone out is impressive and to do it multiple times speaks for itself. 

That said, I don't think we have seen MSU's best and if I'm UM I am hoping I don't see it Saturday..

It ought to be a close and physical game.  But it is college football and we have all seen teams create or get hit by an avalanche. 

WITB:

Play Right-handed

Will Grier suspended for season for NCAA rules violation.......Gators say good-bye to their undefeted season?

Treon is more than capable. He "lost" the starting job in a dead even battle by default when he had to serve a 1 game suspension for smoking a joint. Will made a stupid mistake taking a "supplement" designed to mimic anabolic steroids, not consulting the medical staff prior to doing so and then having to take a test. He should've known better than to take a drug most folks take to kickstart a steroid cycle without even needing to consult the team doctors.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Copmpletely acknowledge that MSU has not been impressive, except against Oregon who played like a different team back then vs now. Also agree that UM has been impressive and has been playing confidently. I'm not sure I thing their schedule has been tough, but shutting anyone out is impressive and to do it multiple times speaks for itself.

That said, I don't think we have seen MSU's best and if I'm UM I am hoping I don't see it Saturday..

It ought to be a close and physical game. But it is college football and we have all seen teams create or get hit by an avalanche.

You're right it is college football, but of both teams continue to play the way they have shown the last 3 weeks, it's not going to be close.

You're right it is college football, but of both teams continue to play the way they have shown the last 3 weeks, it's not going to be close.

How many points you gonna give me for a friendly wager if I take MSU? I have no dog in this fight so I don't really care who wins.

Big Game tonight......Kentucky vs Auburn on ESPN........Go BIG BLUE!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

That is a distinct possibility.....  MSU can play and has played a bunch better, but I don't know that they will, and UM isn't going to make is easy.  Good luck in the game and the rest of the season. 

WITB:

Play Right-handed

Well, my WILDCATS did not get the job done, losing to Auburn 30 to 27.

The touchdown pass intercepted by auburn at the first of the game was what did them in.  Otherwise, UK played a great game and stayed in it until the end.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

A week after a huge win over Oklahoma, Bevo dies. Don't eat the victory dinner Texas fans...

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Pitty nobody would give me action on the MSU vs Mich game....

Roll Tide! A&M made a nice comeback after Ryan Kelly got hurt and Bama's offense stalled. Tough day for Kyle Allen with 3 pick sixes. I hope A&M destroys Ole Miss next weekend.

FL vs LSU is a great game tonight

All I can say is that the ending of the Michigan State Michigan game was truly unbelievable.  Both teams played pretty well.  MSU outgained UM by 150 yards.  UM's special teams led by Jabrill Peppers outgained MSU by 100 yards.  Peppers is a stud.  Both defenses stuffed the run. 

I cannot imagine how UM fans had to feel after that game.  Even worse than what the Detroit Lions do to their fans.

WITB:

Play Right-handed

• 2 months later...

My team should be obvious. I think they will win 10 games this year and win the Big Ten West. I dont believe they are going to beat Alabama today but you never know. With Bama having a young QB and trying to find their identity on offense, they have a chance if Bama struggles to move the ball. We shall see.

As for who will win the national championship, its going to be either Ohio State or Michigan State. I dont believe that any of the SEC, Pac-12 or Big 12 teams can beat whoever wins the Big Ten.

Roll Tide!!! Big 10 never had chance if it wasn't OSU.

It should have been OSU. That's what happens when you play conservative at the wrong time.

I won't disagree. It's rare Urban gets outcoached.

Although I would have to say that the 2 teams in the title game have been the best 2 all year. It's a deserving match up.

Roll Tide!!! Big 10 never had chance if it wasn't OSU.

I don't know if anyone would have beaten Bama in that game.  It was obvious to me watching that game that while MSU could hang for a while, it just wasn't going to happen for the whole game.  The quality of depth is just too much to overcome.  They wear you down and force you to make a mistake.  Hats off to Bama,

WITB:

Play Right-handed

It should have been OSU. That's what happens when you play conservative at the wrong time.

We can agree do disagree...  I don't fail to acknowledge the quality of the OSU program, yet, the eventual B1G champion did earn its spot.

WITB:

Play Right-handed

I think the issue is the strength of Michigan State is the strength of Alabama. And if you play strength vs strength against Bama you will lose. They have the best players at their strength O-line and D-line. You have to play a different game not a power game.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

We can agree do disagree...  I don't fail to acknowledge the quality of the OSU program, yet, the eventual B1G champion did earn its spot.

Agreed. MSU earned it's spot and I think the program continues to get better and better. Your HC is one of the best in the business. Hell he did all this with a 28th(I think) ranked talent profile. That's unreal. MSU isn't going anywhere As long as they keep paying coach D. Your Spartans were a fun team to watch this year.

I think the issue is the strength of Michigan State is the strength of Alabama. And if you play strength vs strength against Bama you will lose. They have the best players at their strength O-line and D-line. You have to play a different game not a power game.

True. QB has to be mobile and be elite. I wanted to Clemson to beat Oklahoma but that's bc I hate OU. Clemson actually matches up much better with Bama thanks to Watson.

They beat OSU fair and square. I'm not saying otherwise. I just think had OSU not played so conservative, the outcome would bave been different. The play calling was baffling, to say the least.

So who's everyone got in the game for next Monday, I know that the majority will say Bama, I say "not so fast", Clemson plays solid defense, and they have one of those QB's that has the intangibles, and the fact that a lot of people are saying they have no chance, I will take the underdog in this fight. Clemson 30, Bama 21

So who's everyone got in the game for next Monday, I know that the majority will say Bama, I say "not so fast", Clemson plays solid defense, and they have one of those QB's that has the intangibles, and the fact that a lot of people are saying they have no chance, I will take the underdog in this fight. Clemson 30, Bama 21

I'm not saying Bama will or won't win but I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is to say your wrong on the score. $100(or whatever money bet you want) says Bama won't lose by 9 points or more.