Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

College Football

fozcycle

Congrats to UCF and Alabama both come from behind wins

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Does Georgia get into the playoffs? No.
Does UCF get into the playoffs? No.

Should we stop wasting everyone's time and just give Alabama the trophy in August and stop playing meaningless games? Yes.

If Clemson doesn't beat Pitt by 45 then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

You can't even win by beating Alabama, because if Georgia had won, it would have been really close, as it always is, and that's still a win for Alabama. Same reason I really hate pro football now, the New England Patriots. They never lose when it counts, and even if they do, you have to bring your best game ever to win by a miracle in the last minute. Same deal with Alabama. Frankly, it's just boring while these two teams dominate their respective leagues. Barely worth watching.

I feel for my Georgia friends. Kirby just needs to implement whatever illegal scams Saban has at Alabama. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is Kirby knows. Because if you can't beat them, join them [in their cheating].

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I guess the only question that remains is did Oklahoma do enough today to get in the playoff or does Ohio State have a chance to jump over them? I’m an old Big 8 guy so I’d like to see OU make it but I’d prefer to see some teams other than Alabama, Clemson, OU or Ohio State for a change.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

That was wild. Thank you Jalen for not transferring. I think that game just solidified Kyle Murray for the heisman as well. Just glad we could come back and beat Georgia. What a relief.

No way Georgia gets in. If they did, it’d be an immediate rematch against Bama which the committee probably doesn’t want happening.

Driver-  :taylormade-small:  2016 M2 12* Tensei Red Stiff

Wood(s)- :ping-small:  G400 5 Wood 16.9*/ 7 Wood 21.1* Alta CB Stiff

Irons-:mizuno-small:   JPX 900 Forged 6-GW NS Pro 950GH 

Wedges- :cleveland-small:   RTX 3 54*  588 RTX 2.0  58*   RTX 4 64*

Putter-  :taylormade-small:  Spider Tour Black 

Instagram- @patrickleeleep

16 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I guess the only question that remains is did Oklahoma do enough today to get in the playoff or does Ohio State have a chance to jump over them? I’m an old Big 8 guy so I’d like to see OU make it but I’d prefer to see some teams other than Alabama, Clemson, OU or Ohio State for a change.

Ohio will have to win by at least 20 in order to possibly jump over OU. The schedules were similar, but Ohio had 1 more win against higher ranked opponents, but they did lose by 30 on the road. They have to win big or it won’t matter

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I don’t see how OSU jumps Oklahoma. That lose to Purdue is too big of a stain IMO.

Driver-  :taylormade-small:  2016 M2 12* Tensei Red Stiff

Wood(s)- :ping-small:  G400 5 Wood 16.9*/ 7 Wood 21.1* Alta CB Stiff

Irons-:mizuno-small:   JPX 900 Forged 6-GW NS Pro 950GH 

Wedges- :cleveland-small:   RTX 3 54*  588 RTX 2.0  58*   RTX 4 64*

Putter-  :taylormade-small:  Spider Tour Black 

Instagram- @patrickleeleep

I don’t see how OSU jumps Oklahoma. That lose to Purdue is too big of a stain IMO.

I agree and Ohio State has kind of looked uninterested most of the year. That being said they would probably beat Oklahoma and Notre Dame head to head but we may never know.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

UCF does It again. Love those guys 

I don’t believe they have the talent of an Alabama or Clemson but they sure have the biggest heart.
Love that program

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I agree and Ohio State has kind of looked uninterested most of the year. That being said they would probably beat Oklahoma and Notre Dame head to head but we may never know.

I am a die hard Ohio State fan, bleed scarlet and grey. But I do not believe they deserve a spot in the CFP. They have played down to opponents, the defense has been super rocky other than TTUN last week. Haskins has been streaky at times this season. The top 4 will be IMO:
1. Bama
2. Clemson
3.ND
4.Oklahoma

SFT. 

SEE IT. FEEL IT. TRUST IT. 

I'm truly heartbroken over our loss tonight..  It's depressing to say the least and I've come to the conclusion that I don't need to be around anything college football.   I'm way too passionate for my team and losses like this almost cost me my sobriety.  It will be eight months December 15th and I came close to throwing it all away tonight.   The problem being it's more than a game to me. This has got to change and I have to move on and up to a better place.  You all have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Peace - OG

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I think Hurts transfers at the end of the season. He's wasting crucial playing time riding the pine and saving Saban's butt. That was some incredible stuff at the end of the game. He's got a ring, go be a hero at another school. Oklahoma will need a dual threat QB, as will 90% of the other P5 schools.

Bad big 12 officiating? No, that's about the norm and it's awful. The league refuses to do something about it. Guns is the only legit conference ref.

Ole gray, that was a spectacular game but the ending sucked. You gotta be careful investing that much energy into a bunch of twenty year olds. Breaking your sobriety isn't worth it. As someone who has a family member struggling with sobriety, I'm proud of your streak and if you can get through today's game, there's not much else that will cause you as much stress.

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

I'm truly heartbroken over our loss tonight..  It's depressing to say the least and I've come to the conclusion that I don't need to be around anything college football.   I'm way too passionate for my team and losses like this almost cost me my sobriety.  It will be eight months December 15th and I came close to throwing it all away tonight.   The problem being it's more than a game to me. This has got to change and I have to move on and up to a better place.  You all have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Peace - OG

You guys had that game.Bama was on the ropes.How they came back is beyond me

Keep it in the short stuff

You guys had that game.Bama was on the ropes.How they came back is beyond me

This is nothing new. Bama does it everytime. Saban changes his defense at halftime and shuts down the opponent. Then the other team runs out of gas in the 4th quarter and Bama does whatever they want to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. The wrinkle was obviously changing QBs. Change of pace that UGA never adjusted to.

Like I said earlier, why get emotional about this, when it’s actually boring and nearly unwatchable. Alabama either wins or it takes a miracle best game for the other team to barely beat Bama in the last minute. It’s not fun to watch anymore because it’s so predictable.

11 hours ago, ole gray said:

Yeah, many of us we're thinking the Bulldogs were going to topple them.  We had just finished up our Saturday group golf and rolling into the clubhouse to see lots of folks glued to the TV.  It seemed everyone was rooting for Georgia - and I'll venture to guess at least half were Canadian's!  We had to head for our after golf local eatery and could not watch the end... glad I didn't have to witness that disappointment.  

Anyway Ole Gray, keep it all in perspective.  It's only a game and something we have no control over.  Georgia put together another fantastic season.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 hours ago, GSwag said:

This is nothing new. Bama does it everytime. Saban changes his defense at halftime and shuts down the opponent. Then the other team runs out of gas in the 4th quarter and Bama does whatever they want to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. The wrinkle was obviously changing QBs. Change of pace that UGA never adjusted to.

Like I said earlier, why get emotional about this, when it’s actually boring and nearly unwatchable. Alabama either wins or it takes a miracle best game for the other team to barely beat Bama in the last minute. It’s not fun to watch anymore because it’s so predictable.

I cannot help but think Alabama fans love the predictable outcome 🙄.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

12 hours ago, ole gray said:

OG.... I understand. I was that way with the Raiders. I've been a die hard, bleed silver and black Raiders fan for 51 years. The last 15+ years have been hard to watch, to say the least.

I used to rant and rave, scream and yell, throw stuff, etc.... to the point of driving everyone around me away, on game days.

2006 was the zenith of my unacceptable behavior. I knew I had to quit with taking a football team so serious that it made me and everyone around me miserable. Since that time, I have just let myself realize that it's just a football team. Nothing it does changes a damn thing about my life and day to day routine.

My Raiders are the worst team in the NFL. With the exception of 2016 and a very lucky run, they have been horrible for almost two decades. I still love em'.... but I don't really give a s*** if they win or lose anymore. It is out of my control, and no amount of bitterness and anger over them will change anything. I just remain a fan and hope for the best. I just take all the s*** I get from everyone and tell them.... nothing stays the same... ever. Your time is coming!

You have a great Christmas too, OG!

s&b.

OG.... I understand. I was that way with the Raiders. I've been a die hard, bleed silver and black Raiders fan for 51 years. The last 15+ years have been hard to watch, to say the least.

I used to rant and rave, scream and yell, throw stuff, etc.... to the point of driving everyone around me away, on game days.
2006 was the zenith of my unacceptable behavior. I knew I had to quit with taking a football team so serious that it made me and everyone around me miserable. Since that time, I have just let myself realize that it's just a football team. Nothing it does changes a damn thing about my life and day to day routine.

My Raiders are the worst team in the NFL. With the exception of 2016 and a very lucky run, they have been horrible for almost two decades. I still love em'.... but I don't really give a s*** if they win or lose anymore. It is out of my control, and no amount of bitterness and anger over them will change anything. I just remain a fan and hope for the best. I just take all the s*** I get from everyone and tell them.... nothing stays the same... ever. Your time is coming!
You have a great Christmas too, OG!
s&b.

I was like this with the Dolphins and the Canes to an extent for many years. Having grown up in the Orange Bowl and beyond when Shula had the Dolphins in the playoffs every year and the Canes were dominating college football the way Alabama does now, only with swag and arrogance that I am sure annoyed anyone not a fan of that team.

Now I couldn’t even tell you who either team is playing, and while I do watch some college football, it’s limited at best. I’ve already posted my many reasons why I don’t even follow pro football anymore, mostly because Tom Brady and the Patriots have made the NFL so predictable and boring as to be a complete waste of time hoping some other tean will rise up in the AFC East to legitimately challenge them. Why waste my time watching when I can tell you that the Patriots will win the AFC East by Thanksgiving and will have one of the top 2 seeds in the playoffs every single year and will most likely host the AFC Championship. It’s been like this for going on 20 years.

So I just stopped watching because it’s boring and predictable and I know the Dolphins will continue to suck under horrible management that doesn’t have a clue how to stop the Patriots. What’s fun about that?

On 11/21/2018 at 6:27 PM, tommc23 said:
38 minutes ago, GSwag said:

Tom Brady and the Patriots have made the NFL so predictable and boring as to be a complete waste of time hoping some other tean will rise up in the AFC East to legitimately challenge them. Why waste my time watching when I can tell you that the Patriots will win the AFC East by Thanksgiving and will have one of the top 2 seeds in the playoffs every single year and will most likely host the AFC Championship. It’s been like this for going on 20 years.

Like I said, nothing stays the same. Brady's run is about over, that means the Patr*ots' time is about over too. You have to remember that the Patr*ots get 6 guaranteed wins a year in their division by default, because they are the only good team in the division.

In the next few years there will be a power shift in the NFL. Brady will be done, as will Brees, Rivers, Big Ben, and Rodgers. It is a QB driven league now, with no defense allowed. If you can't find that elusive franchise QB, you aint winning s*** in the NFL.

Cleveland will be a top team in the years to come. The Raiders might be back in a few years (I hope). Chicago is on the cusp of being a power. There are a few others that are up and coming. Things change. Well that was a good job of high jacking a COLLEGE football thread...lol.

Mods... please move this to the NFL thread if you need/want to.

Edited by silver & black

Hey guys thanks for the wisdom and encouragement.   I felt physically ill this morning and I know it was because I was too distraught and put too much energy into the Dawgs losing. My neck hurt, my shoulders, my stomach, my head (no I didn't drink a drop of alcohol) and my pride was wounded.  It felt like someone came up to my wife and I, and punched my wife right in the mouth. I could retaliate against that sort of aggression however I couldn't do a damn thing to help my Team last night.   I had a ton of anger brewing that I could not release and all the physical pains I experienced this morning came to surface.   It's not healthy......    The only reason I came back in here to post, is because several of you had spoke some wise and healing words, which I appreciate very much.  MGS has the best people.   Especially those who I have known for quite some time and you know who you are. 
well, it sure beats paying some schmuck with a PhD $150 per hour for them to ask you how you feel, doesn't it?

@ole grey. You are a great contributor on this forum. Personally I would take a few years away from college football if I was you. Most People usually forget who even won the championship last year. It’s just one of those sports that keeps going and going. Heck, in a few years Alabama might be a 500 team. Never know with this sport 

Have some relatives that live outside of south bend. Sadly the town has almost no signs - posters or anything cheering on their team. It’s almost like they don’t even realize their team is undefeated and playing in the prestigious playoff system. Weird 

20 hours ago, GSwag said:

Does Georgia get into the playoffs? No.
Does UCF get into the playoffs? No.

Should we stop wasting everyone's time and just give Alabama the trophy in August and stop playing meaningless games? Yes.

If Clemson doesn't beat Pitt by 45 then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

You can't even win by beating Alabama, because if Georgia had won, it would have been really close, as it always is, and that's still a win for Alabama. Same reason I really hate pro football now, the New England Patriots. They never lose when it counts, and even if they do, you have to bring your best game ever to win by a miracle in the last minute. Same deal with Alabama. Frankly, it's just boring while these two teams dominate their respective leagues. Barely worth watching.

I feel for my Georgia friends. Kirby just needs to implement whatever illegal scams Saban has at Alabama. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is Kirby knows. Because if you can't beat them, join them [in their cheating].

The ole "you can't beat em so they must be cheating" theory.

Love it! RTR

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

4 hours ago, ole gray said:

Hey guys thanks for the wisdom and encouragement.   I felt physically ill this morning and I know it was because I was too distraught and put too much energy into the Dawgs losing. My neck hurt, my shoulders, my stomach, my head (no I didn't drink a drop of alcohol) and my pride was wounded.  It felt like someone came up to my wife and I, and punched my wife right in the mouth. I could retaliate against that sort of aggression however I couldn't do a damn thing to help my Team last night.   I had a ton of anger brewing that I could not release and all the physical pains I experienced this morning came to surface.   It's not healthy......    The only reason I came back in here to post, is because several of you had spoke some wise and healing words, which I appreciate very much.  MGS has the best people.   Especially those who I have known for quite some time and you know who you are. 

It isn't worth getting that worked up for my friend. I've been there and it's not a good place to be.

It certainly isn't worth your sobriety or health. No game is worth that!

For what it's worth, I thought your dawgs played excellent last night. I had all but given hope mult times in that game. Many of my friends considered that the national championship game.

Georgia will be back next year and just as tough. Kirb isn't gonna let them fall off. You can trust in that.

Be well OG. Just remember that it's only a game and that we aren't even the ones playing. Whatever happens, life will go on.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

That’s why coaching is so hard is because we aren’t the ones playing. It’s so easy for us as fans, coaches, parents, or just spectators to get upset. We have to remember though they are playing their hearts out and all we can do is support them through each win and most importantly each loss.

Let’s go Big Blue Fans......who is going to the Citrus Bowl game?

Kentucky vs Penn State

I live in Tampa and am tempted to go, my wife said find somebody to go with you.....

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Kentucky vs Penn State

I live in Tampa and am tempted to go, my wife said find somebody to go with you.....

I am a pretty big fan

CobraConnectChallenge3

Kentucky vs Penn State

If UCF was playing I’d think about it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list