TESTERS WANTED! ×

College Football

fozcycle

This OT for Alabama/Auburn is gonna be tight.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Well, Georgia made a statement, Alabama did not, and Jimbo finally cracked the nut. Some upsets and near upsets today is going to put some wrinkles in the rankings and bowls bids. The Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State game was fantastic - great win for the Cowboys. Cincy definitely needs to finish with a win against Houston to give the selection committee a headache.

Real proud of my Irish but they'll need some help next week from either Iowa or Houston to get a spot in the playoffs.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I did not see that coming.  Going to be interesting.  Now, the question is if the USC fanbase is going to give him time to turn around the current train wreck.   Best case scenario from way out of left field.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0811XT -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0211 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 56 Mid @55° -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

5 hours ago, Syks7 said:

I did not see that coming.  Going to be interesting.  Now, the question is if the USC fanbase is going to give him time to turn around the current train wreck.   Best case scenario from way out of left field.

As a USC fan, i can tell you yes. he gets time, but shouldn't need it, team has talent, just no coaching.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

21 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

As a USC fan, i can tell you yes. he gets time, but shouldn't need it, team has talent, just no coaching.

I'm also an SC fan, I'm just nervous that if he doesn't produce right away the loud idiots will poison the well.  The program needs a structural rebuild and that's going to take some time.  I don't realistically see us competing till 2024/25 at best.

While we have talent at the skill positions the line on both sides of the ball just isn't up to par.  Beyond that the structural problems are pretty severe.  The sloppiness, lack of team mentality, and general lack of discipline have been building since the middle of the Kiffin years and are now endemic to the program.  I hope Riley recognizes the hill he has to climb.

Of course Riley could be the genius that everyone , even me, hopes and believes he is and turn the thi g around right away. 

In any case I finally have some hope. 

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0811XT -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

Hybrids

Irons 

Wedges

Putter

Ball

Well, we didn't get the help needed to move into the top 4, but I think those final spots/rankings are as they should be.  Even had Cincinnati lost to Houston, ND getting that final spot would not have been right. 

image.png.7b719d3d69217ba7878abcef8730df04.png

I'm really happy for Cincinnati and will be rooting for them to win it all (hey, it could happen 🙂). To the extent this program becomes a new annual powerhouse remains to be seen, but right now they are looking really solid.  Oddsmakers have them as a near two touchdown underdog to the Tide - perhaps that will play to their favor?  They also have Georgia losing to Michigan by a TD.  If Cincy cannot pull the rabbit out of the hat, I'm rooting for whoever sends me the most sleeves of Pro V1's.... @Shanksterand @GaDawg.  I mean one of them wants to see this and the other dosen't.

Michigan Loss GIFs | Tenor

wtfjh.png

26 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Can’t wait for some Dawg vs Wolverine business.  Good luck 🤝 @ole gray & @DawgDaddy

Going to be a good old fashioned slug fest.

I think Michigan has a good shot at knocking off Georgia.  Truth be told, it's all gravy to me now.  Knocked off Ohio State and won the B1G.  These are just extra goodies!

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Hope the “outsider” Cincinnati does well!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Very pleased with my KY Wildcats…..we are playing Iowa in the Citrus Bowl on NYD.

Also pleased that Cincinnati made to the final four.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

4 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Well, we didn't get the help needed to move into the top 4, but I think those final spots/rankings are as they should be.  Even had Cincinnati lost to Houston, ND getting that final spot would not have been right. 

image.png.7b719d3d69217ba7878abcef8730df04.png

I'm really happy for Cincinnati and will be rooting for them to win it all (hey, it could happen 🙂). To the extent this program becomes a new annual powerhouse remains to be seen, but right now they are looking really solid.  Oddsmakers have them as a near two touchdown underdog to the Tide - perhaps that will play to their favor?  They also have Georgia losing to Michigan by a TD.  If Cincy cannot pull the rabbit out of the hat, I'm rooting for whoever sends me the most sleeves of Pro V1's.... @Shanksterand @GaDawg.  I mean one of them wants to see this and the other dosen't.

Michigan Loss GIFs | Tenor

wtfjh.png

Hey Fixyurdivot,

You can count on a sleeve or more of Pro V's from me. I am embarrassed with Ga's poor performance against Bama, but they have one heck of a QB. No excuses from me, we just got our tails whipped. No predictions from me, just want Ga to perform well. PM me your address and I will get those Pro V's on the way. They may have a red G on them. Lol

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 hour ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I think Michigan has a good shot at knocking off Georgia.  Truth be told, it's all gravy to me now.  Knocked off Ohio State and won the B1G.  These are just extra goodies!

Congrats on getting in the playoff. So glad y'all beat Ohio State, just don't like that team! Hopefully, we will give your team a good game.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Congrats on getting in the playoff. So glad y'all beat Ohio State, just don't like that team! Hopefully, we will give your team a good game.

I also hope it's a great game.  If Michigan doesn't win, so be it, it's already been a great season. 

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Hey, did ya all happen to hear about the coaching switch-a-roo at ND?  Count me in the group that never saw that coming.  Oh well, at least what's his name ended up at LSU... always liked them unless they were playing the Irish 🙂.  As for the internal promotion of Marcus Freeman, that was a bit surprising too but I think he'll do well.

15 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

Yes sir.  I agree.  Michigan has surpassed any expectations this year.  They already did the thing.  Won The Game.  That’s all that was necessary.

Georgia guy at work and I have a wager.  Loser has to wear the other teams gear for the NC.  He looks good in Blue, so we are all good. 😂

Going to be a cool game to watch I think.  Beast mode vs Beast mode.

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Hey, did ya all happen to hear about the coaching switch-a-roo at ND?  Count me in the group that never saw that coming.  Oh well, at least what's his name ended up at LSU... always liked them unless they were playing the Irish 🙂.  As for the internal promotion of Marcus Freeman, that was a bit surprising too but I think he'll do well.

I think the coaching move was great for you all.  Freeman will do well I think.  That ND team will rally around him.  But for Pete’s sake. Join a conference, had you stayed in the ACC again they’d have been champs!

But hold out to see what the expansion consists of… smart.

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

The boosters love the Marcus freeman hiring. Kelly was too expensive to buy out but his mantra was growing old. He was never a true notre dame guy. All the swearing on the sidelines and using academics as an excuse grew old

kudos to Michigan for finally winning The game after 10 years…

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Oregon was purportedly on record saying that they will match any offer made to Cristobal.  Man, if I was him, I'd be calling all my AD buddies for some over-the-top offers.  I guess Mr. Nike decided $8.5M was more shoe sales than he wanted to take on. It appears the cost of living index has also hit college football coaching... wow.  Brian goes 50/50 next year at LSU and bags another $0.5M... really?... the $9M ($16.9M including Orgeron's buyout) just for showing up to work wasn't quite enough? 😲  Nick still retains the "most over-stuffed" paycheck award, but he's probably already been in Greg Byrnes office about this past weeks changes.

Take a peek at the details of his (Kelly's) new contract in the link... bonkers.

Big Contracts, Big Buyouts, Big Pressure: College Football Coaches Hit the Jackpot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

On 12/6/2021 at 10:10 AM, Shankster said:

Yes sir.  I agree.  Michigan has surpassed any expectations this year.  They already did the thing.  Won The Game.  That’s all that was necessary.

Georgia guy at work and I have a wager.  Loser has to wear the other teams gear for the NC.  He looks good in Blue, so we are all good. 😂

Going to be a cool game to watch I think.  Beast mode vs Beast mode.

Good deal, and everybody looks good in red!   😉

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Wow.  I was expecting Riley to come in and change things, but not quite as quickly as this.  The transfer portal has made roster reshaping a whole lot easier.  Word from the inside is that many of the transfers on their way out have been told that it would be in their best interests to move on as they don't fit the new program -- including Kedon Slovis.  Is it a little ruthless, yes, but unfortunately I think that's the way college football is headed.  I think the roster next year for USC is going to be completely reshaped.  I expect to see a lot of transfers and freshman on the field.  I don't think we're going to be super competitive right away but I like the vision moving forward.  At least it's decisive and that's been something sorely lacking at USC for a decade.

Driver

Woods

Hybrids

Irons 

Wedges

Putter

Ball

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go.  #1 vs. #4.  Will the Bearcats pull it off?

Bearcats looking good and worthy of being in the CFP's. Except for the late 2Q TD pass they are definitely making Bama work.  But the real test will be the second half when the Tides beef begins to feel really heavy.

Up next is #2 vs. #3.  I had no idea it's been 56 years since Georgia and Michigan were in a playoff for the title... really surprising considering these programs long and storied history.

49 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Almost Game Time.

No disrespect to any of our wonderful Georgia fans.  But Go BLUE!! 

Your reward...should you be victorious... a date with Mr. Saban 😬.  Looks like Jimbo is just spotting the Dawgs a few to make things interesting.  Georgia playing like a team that believes they are #1 and want the chance to prove it.

Go Dawgs!!!

Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Wow, SEC dominance continues.  I really thought this game was going to be much closer.  I haven't seen too many of Georgia's games this season but their team speed is what caught my attention.  The championship game should be a slugfest.

Way to go Dawgs!!!   Finish the drill and take home a natty 💣

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

13 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Wow, SEC dominance continues.  I really thought this game was going to be much closer.  I haven't seen too many of Georgia's games this season but their team speed is what caught my attention.  The championship game should be a slugfest.

As a Dawg fan I can say the prevailing thoughts among fans is that Nick is in Kirby's head after the 2 last minute wins again us.  I did not see much of this year's SECCG but my understanding is Kirby got cute and tried to play a coverage defense and used our massive tackle Jordan Davis as a spy on defense (he is 330 and has legit 4.5 speed) instead of his normally taking up 2 of their linemen as he is an absolute beast to block.  That is just one example of his trying a little too hard to give Bama a different look.  Hopefully he plays the defense as they have normally played this year and we can finally beat the GOAT.  I sure hope so but that is one tall task for us until we are able to actually do it.