Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

College Football

fozcycle

1 hour ago, DawgDaddy said:

As a Dawg fan I can say the prevailing thoughts among fans is that Nick is in Kirby's head after the 2 last minute wins again us.  I did not see much of this year's SECCG but my understanding is Kirby got cute and tried to play a coverage defense and used our massive tackle Jordan Davis as a spy on defense (he is 330 and had legit 4.5 speed) instead of his normally taking up 2 of their linemen as he is an absolute beast to block.  That is just one example of his trying a little too hard to give Bama a different look.  Hopefully he plays the defense as they have normally played this year and we can finally beat the GOAT.  I sure hope so but that is one tall task for us until we are able to actually do it.

If they play like yesterday, I give them a slight edge.  The edge being motivation from that SEC debacle.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, ole gray said:

Way to go Dawgs!!!   Finish the drill and take home a natty 💣

I figured you’d be a happy Guy today!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Can Kirby finally get a W against Nick?! Should be interesting. Looking forward to it. 

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Cowboys not making Marcus Freeman's debut very easy.  Huge momentum swing just before half with Oklahoma now firing on all cylinders and having scored 17 unanswered points.  Okay Marcus, first big test of your tenure at the helm.

28 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Cowboys not making Marcus Freeman's debut very easy.  Huge momentum swing just before half with Oklahoma now firing on all cylinders and having scored 17 unanswered points.  Okay Marcus, first big test of your tenure at the helm.

This game has clearly showed the difference in athletes from OSU vs Notre dame. Hopefully the quote I heard about unrelenting recruiting pays off for coach freeman. He should be able to take advantage of the NIL and get some kids who wouldn’t  typically consider  notre dame 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

22 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

This game has clearly showed the difference in athletes from OSU vs Notre dame. Hopefully the quote I heard about unrelenting recruiting pays off for coach freeman. He should be able to take advantage of the NIL and get some kids who wouldn’t  typically consider  notre dame 

Not sure I agree with the difference in athletes as much as game plan and not making adjustments.  ND is just getting outplayed in the second half and Spencer Sanders mobility.  Going for it on 4th and 7 from your own 15 with 2:38 to play in a 6 point contest.... I'm sure Marcus gets quizzed on that decision 🤔.

As for the NIL, possibly. But to be honest, I don't like what I think this is going to do to college football.

17 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Wow, SEC dominance continues.  I really thought this game was going to be much closer.  I haven't seen too many of Georgia's games this season but their team speed is what caught my attention.  The championship game should be a slugfest.

The issue with Big Ten is that the conference is SO top-heavy so it’s hard to gauge whether a team’s  good or not. MSU beat Michigan, then lost to Purdue and Ohio State. UofM beat Ohio State for the first time in forever, but Ohio State beat-up on the also-rans of the conference just like UofM and MSU. Penn State was overrated, again, the entire East side of the conference was horrible, and it came down to three teams like it always does. We saw the difference last night between the top of the SEC and the top of the Big Ten. It’s not even close, and outside of Ohio State, it’s always been this way. The press always wants UofM up there because they have a great following, they sell a ton of tickets, and they get eyes on the tube. I get it. But Michigan just isn’t at the top level, no one in the Big Ten was, they honestly never stood a chance against the pure size and speed of Georgia. Tough to judge the Big Ten because it’s SUCH a weak conference.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Hats off to OSU.  That was a great comeback and win.  Win, lose, or draw Go Irish!!! 👍

11 minutes ago, PMookie said:

The issue with Big Ten is that the conference is SO top-heavy so it’s hard to gauge whether a team’s  good or not. MSU beat Michigan, then lost to Purdue and Ohio State. UofM beat Ohio State for the first time in forever, but Ohio State beat-up on the also-rans of the conference just like UofM and MSU. Penn State was overrated, again, the entire East side of the conference was horrible, and it came down to three teams like it always does. We saw the difference last night between the top of the SEC and the top of the Big Ten. It’s not even close, and outside of Ohio State, it’s always been this way. The press always wants UofM up there because they have a great following, they sell a ton of tickets, and they get eyes on the tube. I get it. But Michigan just isn’t at the top level, no one in the Big Ten was, they honestly never stood a chance against the pure size and speed of Georgia. Tough to judge the Big Ten because it’s SUCH a weak conference.

Alan might disagree but I think it would have been Notre Dame 12 | Georgia 34... much closer 😉

10 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Not sure I agree with the difference in athletes as much as game plan and not making adjustments.  ND is just getting outplayed in the second half and Spencer Sanders mobility.  Going for it on 4th and 7 from your own 15 with 2:38 to play in a 6 point contest.... I'm sure Marcus gets quizzed on that decision 🤔.

As for the NIL, possibly. But to be honest, I don't like what I think this is going to do to college football.

Duke and North Carolina didn’t like the idea of one and done players for college basketball and both have recruited and accepted those players heavily as of recently. Unfortunately you adapt to keep up with everyone else. I found a quite in an article I read this morning about coach freeman and recruiting, “Coach Freeman is going to make Notre Dame cool for young kids, for kids coming out of cities, kids that don’t typically think of Notre Dame”. The speed didn’t show in this game but it is key to keeping up with your SEC and big ten top dogs

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

7 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

Can Kirby finally get a W against Nick?! Should be interesting. Looking forward to it. 

I would love to say yes, the win is in the bank. My real concern is the QB @ Bama, but has one less receiver.

Go Dawgs!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Currently watching the Rose Bowl. Utah is running all over the Buckeyes and I Love It! Go Utes....

Utah Utes - Wikipedia

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

1 hour ago, RollingGreens said:

Duke and North Carolina didn’t like the idea of one and done players for college basketball and both have recruited and accepted those players heavily as of recently. Unfortunately you adapt to keep up with everyone else. I found a quite in an article I read this morning about coach freeman and recruiting, “Coach Freeman is going to make Notre Dame cool for young kids, for kids coming out of cities, kids that don’t typically think of Notre Dame”. The speed didn’t show in this game but it is key to keeping up with your SEC and big ten top dogs

Time will tell.  I'm hoping Marcus has even more success than Brian did.  

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Currently watching the Rose Bowl. Utah is running all over the Buckeyes and I Love It! Go Utes....

Utah Utes - Wikipedia

It's been fun watching Utah emerge bigly in the PAC12.  Definitely not counting Ohio State out but they know this is going to be a battle.

So very happy I survived the heart attacks in the last 5 minute# of the game……UK 20, Iowa 17!

Go Big Blue!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

What a great Rose Bowl game!  Tough loss for Utah but they definitely earned respect from this showing.

C’mon! No props for my Wildcats on their come from behind in the last minutes of the Citrus Bowl?  They played one h#$l of a game. 

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

9 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

C’mon! No props for my Wildcats on their come from behind in the last minutes of the Citrus Bowl?  They played one h#$l of a game. 

Tough Crowd!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Tough Crowd!!

Kentucky has a university that also has a football team? 😆

Absolutely!  A 10-3 year with Coach Stoops and a Citrus Bowl win against his alma mater.

Go Big Blue

4 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I loved the Kentucky bowl game win, they had a great season.

Congrats Georgia Fans.

time for me to boycott the SEC Championship rematch.  Clearly the best two teams are going, but in what other sport do two teams from the same conference play for the marbles…

but the BIG10 is no weaker than any other conference.  That’s just nonsense.  It was the west that was terrible… 🤦🏼‍♂️

Shankster, just think of it as 2 teams that played their best and now square off for the nat’l championship.

12 hours ago, Shankster said:

Congrats Georgia Fans.

time for me to boycott the SEC Championship rematch.  Clearly the best two teams are going, but in what other sport do two teams from the same conference play for the marbles…

but the BIG10 is no weaker than any other conference.  That’s just nonsense.  It was the west that was terrible… 🤦🏼‍♂️

I think the UofM game pretty clearly shows that the champion of the Big Ten was nowhere near the level of Georgia, the 2nd place team in the SEC. Yeah, when one looks at Rutgers and Vanderbilt, or Maryland and Missouri, they’re probably similar, but year-in-and year-out, the top teams in the SEC are superior to the Big Ten. State got smoked in the semifinal a few years back too. Again, opinion vs opinion, but I think the way UofM was dominated, just like they were against Bama the last time they played a top team in the SEC, it shows there is a disparity.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

On 1/2/2022 at 6:25 PM, Shankster said:

Congrats Georgia Fans.

College baseball comes to mind. It's also happened multiple times in college basketball, but its been while. College golf, softball etc... 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Go Dawgs!!!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Go SEC!

9e590331dd55d5e3ef99b33377e26834a3db2064

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

19 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

Go Dawgs!!!

Brother the folks around Athens are happier than a pig in a slop sucking contest!!! 💣

16 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

9e590331dd55d5e3ef99b33377e26834a3db2064

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 🥰  About fricking time! 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Congratulations Guys👍
My Bama neighbors are pretty quiet today 😱

Rick

Left Hand,