Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

College Football

fozcycle

Roll Tide! Hot Damn Clemson has a good team. Watson is a beast. It wasn't a great game played by Bama but it was a team effort and enough to get the job done!

RTR

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Thanks for all the CFB posts. The season is now over, the reigning Champion is now Alabama. Great game last night. Clemson's QB is just a sophomore! They will be back n the mix next year.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 1 year later...

VT as in Virginia Tech? If so... Go Hokies!

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

I know that lots of people love college football. To me it represents everything that is wrong with the world. I don't know why I can't stand the way athletes are being exploited for the NCAA to make billions here and enjoy college hoops so much but there is no rationale for emotion.

So I'm glad that it makes others happy - rest assured I will be playing golf, mowing the lawn or something else during the season.

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I know that lots of people love college football. To me it represents everything that is wrong with the world. I don't know why I can't stand the way athletes are being exploited for the NCAA to make billions here and enjoy college hoops so much but there is no rationale for emotion.

So I'm glad that it makes others happy - rest assured I will be playing golf, mowing the lawn or something else during the season.

Enjoy

I agree. If I lived in Arizona or someplace I could golf all year I wouldn't even care about Football.

- Alan

That's awesome! I was born a Hokie. Being a Beamer makes it a family thing...

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Taylormade TP5x

As a Tennessee fan, the battle at Bristol was awesome last year (and it was just a really cool event) . Go vols!

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Enjoy

Rev you live in Florida, Heck I live in Washington and my lawn has basically stopped growing from the heat.. Your's should be dead... LOL.. spend the time with Family instead of mowing the lawn.. LOL

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I can sit and watch any college game.  It doesn't matter who is playing, but if the Vols are on TV, that's the channel it will be on.  My wife is an LSU fan, so things will be a little tense around the house on Nov. 18.  I just hope I don't end up sleeping in the guest room that night. 

In my bag:

Callaway Epic Subzero with Aldila Rogue Max 75 Stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue Subzero with Project X Evenflow 6.0 75g stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid with Aldila Synergy 60 HYB stiff shaft

Callaway Apex irons (4-PW) with True Temper XP 95 stiff shafts

Callaway MD3 wedges (50/54/58)

SeeMore Original FGP

Bridgestone Tour B RX

Spur and Shankster:

Being a product of Mr. Jefferson's University, you guys are hurting me.   :-).   However, during my Wahoo days, there was no VTech, it was VPI and they were Gobblers of some sort.   Now they are the Hokies, which I understand to be a castrated turkey.    Never the less, I wish your team the best and be assured that you are welcomed to party in Charlottesville like they did in the old days during Easters Week when people would travel to enjoy the ":Best Party in the Country".  

Ah yes. Football season. My favorite time of the year!

OSU.jpg

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Spur and Shankster:

Being a product of Mr. Jefferson's University, you guys are hurting me. :-). However, during my Wahoo days, there was no VTech, it was VPI and they were Gobblers of some sort. Now they are the Hokies, which I understand to be a castrated turkey. Never the less, I wish your team the best and be assured that you are welcomed to party in Charlottesville like they did in the old days during Easters Week when people would travel to enjoy the ":Best Party in the Country".

I know many consider it a sin but I actually pull for UVA... When they're not playing the Hokies of course 😉 #statepride

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Taylormade TP5x

Lol....The College football season (and threads) seem to have a way of bringing out the most spirited of emotions and conversations...DawgDaddy,  OG and TBT...know of what I speak..Ha

As for my fandom, I first began to notice sports while in grade school in CA, with a dad who was a professor at USC (the real one...sorry my Carolina friends), spent my high school years 50 miles down the road from Ohio State and would have gone there, had said father not insisted i was going to school at USC or I was paying on my own.   Restarted my education and spent most of my 20's in North Carolina and fell madly in love with a Tar Heel Co-ed.  Who not eventually broke my heart but not my love of Carolina.   Not many better places to spend a fall afternoon than in beautiful Chapel Hill.   With the Carolina Blue sky shining brightly above you.

Then moved to the DMV and swore hatred for all things UMD which fans seems to think they were North Carolina and Dukes rival.  Now find myself covering said Terps and other local teams on a part time basis.

So I guess you can say I'm a fan of many teams, but in a non-exclusive way.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

My blood pressure is already rising.

HAHAHAHA. While I do not and never will give a D*** for the whole state of *ichigan in the months of September, October, November, December, and January, I do hope they have a good team again this year. As much as it literally gives me heart palpitations, I love when the entire season is on the line during the game. There is NO other feeling like it.

Shankster - we can be friends for now...come September it will be another story though.......

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

cd08eb0e2e43c23530cb5739a388cc0a--univer

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

cd08eb0e2e43c23530cb5739a388cc0a--univer

Funny I thought this is how it went?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2yKhdRxRig

Ah yes. Football season. My favorite time of the year!

attachicon.gifOSU.jpg

OH !

Love this time of year- especially with the best damn team in land

KB

Cobra LS - Fujikura Ventus Black TR 7x

Cobra F9 3w- Fujikura Tour Spec 2.0 8x

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW

Taylormade Hi-Toe 50,54, 58 wedges 

Evnroll ER2

Ohio

6 handicap 

Funny I thought this is how it went?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2yKhdRxRig

Nope, that is entirely different!   lol

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

What's a Hokey?

HokieBird.jpg

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Taylormade TP5x

Nope, that is entirely different!   lol

On a note we can both say we are sorry to hear, I'm sure you saw Keith Marshall is lost for the year again.  I don't know much about him as he hasn't been able to suit up for the Redskins during his two years here, but knowing he also lost a year at GA, I have to feel so bad for him.   Can't imagine the amount of discouragement he must feel. 

On a note we can both say we are sorry to hear, I'm sure you saw Keith Marshall is lost for the year again.  I don't know much about him as he hasn't been able to suit up for the Redskins during his two years here, but knowing he also lost a year at GA, I have to feel so bad for him.   Can't imagine the amount of discouragement he must feel. 

He was a great player coming out of HS, he was in Todd Gurley's class and ranked higher than Gurley but he was injured several times at UGA .  He still is a solid RB, I hope he can recover once again.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

What's a Hokey?   :lol:

I think the honest answer is who the heck really knows.   The Hokeybird is an institutional creation based on a song with the lyrics "Hoki, Hoki, Hoki.   I know this because my damm cousins back home sent their kids to VTech, when there was a much better school much closer to Richmond in Charlottesville.   Until around the late 70s, they were the Cobblers, aka a turkey.   In 1982, after castrating the turkey, the current Hokeybird first appeared.  

Similarly, we are known to most of the world as Cavaliers, but to the students and alums, we will always be Wahoos or Hoos for short.  There are two theories on how that evolved.  In the 1930s or so, we were playing baseball against a northern school and the opposing team was overheard saying-don't worry that are just a bunch of Wahoos and it stuck.  The  other theory which I tend to accept is that a Wahoo is a fish that will drink until it explodes.

When talking to recent graduates, I am saddened that it appears the school may no longer be the party school I knew and enjoyed.   Many of the activities that I thought would be undying traditions is now frowned upon by the current school administration because it may harm their image.  If I were a student there now, I'm not sure that I would be allowed on the varsity drinking team.