TESTERS WANTED! ×

College Football

fozcycle

A great game for UGA vs UT this past Saturday. Interesting game plan for UT to just use all the offense on the first play from scrimmage.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

Kentucky v Louisville, 4th quarter, 2:32 left in the game, and we currently have a tie game at 31 to 31. I had no idea that the Cats could stand up to the Cards this year….Go Cats!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Just now, alfriday101 said:

Stoop's last game at Kentucky?  Rumors he's off to A&M.  

I remember him as a linebacker.

Hopefully, it’s just a rumor….

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Oh wow, Kentucky 38 Louisville 31…..

We played the game with zero penalties plus a 100 yard kickoff return. So proud of my Cats!

Michigan beats Ohio State 30 - 24 for the third consecutive year. The game should be an "instant classic" worth watching over again as time marches on.

The last time Michigan won 3 in a row against Ohio State was in 1997 when they also went on to win the National Championship.

Sad that with all the upcoming changes to the conferences, play-offs, etc. these rivalry games may lose some implications going forward. 

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

What a game in Auburn, and the Tide pulls one out of thin air. On the 10th anniversary of the “Kick 6” too, no less. I remember in the weeks following that game that Malzahn was taking over the SEC, the game had passed Saban by and he would probably leave for Texas or the NFL. Since then:

3 National Titles, 6 SEC Titles

113-13 record

8-2 vs Auburn

9-1 vs Tennessee

8-2 vs LSU

5-1 vs UGA

whoops

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

1 hour ago, Ben_Howell34 said:

What a game in Auburn, and the Tide pulls one out of thin air. On the 10th anniversary of the “Kick 6” too, no less. I remember in the weeks following that game that Malzahn was taking over the SEC, the game had passed Saban by and he would probably leave for Texas or the NFL. Since then:

3 National Titles, 6 SEC Titles

113-13 record

8-2 vs Auburn

9-1 vs Tennessee

8-2 vs LSU

5-1 vs UGA

whoops

That was a good game, maybe the best one of the day. I was surprised Auburn didn't put more pressure on the QB on that last play and gave the guy so much time. 

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

19 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Hopefully, it’s just a rumor….

Maybe official to TAM….or not?  Stoops is/was a very good coach but UK was paying him north of $8M to lose 5 games a year.  I don’t mean that as any disrespect to Stoops or UK as he did have a couple 10 win seasons.  But more of an indictment of TAM.  Stoops will be given 2 years to get TAM to the CFP, maybe 3 if he gets some wins against UGA and Alabama.  The last coach to leave TAM voluntarily was Bear Bryant in 1958.  If it happens does Morrow follow Stoops or become UK HC? 

Edit: hearing conflicting stories that Stoops turned them down and/or TAM donor base jumped off the cliff with the pending news so TAM pulled the offer.  Amazing TAM didn’t have a plan in place when paying Jimbo $76M to not coach. 

Edited by GaryF

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

6 hours ago, hohjoe said:

That was a good game, maybe the best one of the day. I was surprised Auburn didn't put more pressure on the QB on that last play and gave the guy so much time. 

Not only that, but they drop 8 and ran man defense, not zone. They have to score a TD. Made no sense. And spyed the QB! 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

I agree... FSU got hosed.  This is the best case for a 12 team playoff system.  It won't be perfect either, but less unfair.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 5 weeks later...

Ooooff and barf 🤮.  That was absolutely the worst ending to the 2023 college bowl season for me. But congratulations to both the Michigan and Washington fans on amazing seasons.  Now that I'm left with these two to pick from, I'll hold my nose and root for the Wolverines.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

23 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Ooooff and barf 🤮.  That was absolutely the worst ending to the 2023 college bowl season for me. But congratulations to both the Michigan and Washington fans on amazing seasons.  Now that I'm left with these two to pick from, I'll hold my nose and root for the Wolverines.

Being a Buckeye, I will never root for the Wolverines. 😉

42 minutes ago, silver & black said:

Being a Buckeye, I will never root for the Wolverines. 😉

Being a Spartan, I’ll just root for….hockey and BB, but that’s been rough too.  I can’t root for UM as long as Harbaugh is there, but rooting for OSU didn’t pan out this year.  I figure Ryan Day has 1 year left.

Interesting that the natty will be big 10 vs big 10, while the SEC watches.  I think UGA takes down Bama 3 out of 4 games and Bama caught them on the right day.  I wasn’t impressed with Milroe but he didn’t have much of a chance with a porous OL and a center with the hips. Certainly not a good Saban team. 

Edited by GaryF

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

2 hours ago, GaryF said:

Being a Spartan, I’ll just root for….hockey and BB, but that’s been rough too.  I can’t root for UM as long as Harbaugh is there, but rooting for OSU didn’t pan out this year.  I figure Ryan Day has 1 year left.

Interesting that the natty will be big 10 vs big 10, while the SEC watches.  I think UGA takes down Bama 3 out of 4 games and Bama caught them on the right day.  I wasn’t impressed with Milroe but he didn’t have much of a chance with a porous OL and a center with the hips. Certainly not a good Saban team. 

Spartan hockey all day baby!! Go Green!!!

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° SW & 58° LW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

34 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Spartan hockey all day baby!! Go Green!!!

For quite a few years they were about as bad as you could get, they 2 years ago they hired Nightengale and he has been amazing and recruiting as well.  Augustine (freshman goaltender), Howard and Mannisto having excellent Junior World Cup this past week.  

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly Saban informed the team of his retirement ahead of the official announcement yesterday and the new head coach to be announced within 72 hours.